• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Poke College

Kiri knelt down and tapped Froakie on the head as his bubble burst as he got up a bit irritated as he looked at Kiri and said in a bothered tone Frok- his call was cut short as he spotted Wartortle ready to battle as he finally got why Kiri woke him up as Froakie steps forward with a loud FROAKIE he glares at the Wartorrtle as Kiri stands behind Froakie "We're ready!!"

Froakie FRO-Ed in agreement as Kiri was a bit shocked to see how much Froakie was into battling, almost like he onto pays attention to Kiri while if battle of anything

Kiri shouts as he waves his arms "Froakie jump!" Froakie's naturally huge vertical allows Froakie to hop above the crashing waves, Froakie soon became invested in the battle greatly as Kiri swiped his hands forward "Now Water Pulse, hurl it!"

Froakie FRO-Ed as a small blue ball began to appear in his palm, Froakie and Kiri seemed to be in synch with their movements, Froakie winded his arm back and hurled it at Wartortle aiming for the mid body and head, just between them if it hit Wartortle would be hurt, the only other see able option would lead to Wartortle to deactivate the surf to dodge allowing Froakie to land safety

Kiri's eyes widened as it finally revealed it's final and fourth move, Kiri and Froakie both nod as Kiri shouts "Now Froakie use cut!" As Froakie was suspended in air a small pure knife like object appeared in his hand as the water pulse began getting flown to him Froakie swiped at the Water pulse, the cut would essentially cut the ball of water in half any excess damage wouldn't make much of a difference since water type move don't do as well against water types itself, Froakie and Kiri seemed to finally comfort one eachother for once

Froakie was already decending onto the water, as he had barely enough time as he couldn't hop on the water covered battlefield, Froakie started to panic internally as it didn't know what to do when all of a sudden the Froakie hears Kiri's shout

"FROAKIE! THROW A QUICK WATER PULSE STRAIGHT AT THE WARTORTLE!" Kiri shouts as he waves his hands in response to stress his point

Froakie had someone who could help him when he's about to go down now, just before Froakie was swallowed up by the huge currents of the waves Froakie charges up a strong water pulse and he hurls it towards Wartortle as Froakie fell into the surf, the water pulse would either impact Wartortle or be dodged either way the surf would be deactivated causing minimal damage to Froakie

Kiri balled his fist hoping nothing happens

Froakie stands there a bit weakened as it began huffing with Kiri's breath they seemed in synch as Wartortle began charging a water pulse, Kiri balled his fist "Froakie this is our last turn let's do it!" Froakie nodded as he prepared to run Kiri then shouted "Now with all your..no OUR strength bubble straight at the Water Pulse and keep going don't stop!"

Froakie began to shoot a herd of bubbles towards the water pulse, at this rate the aim was for the bubbles to use its large quantity that would be used to erupt the water pulse and send even more bubbles towards the Wartortle, though this meant that it was easily able to be dodge since bubble is generally a slow attack

"Wartortle, surf, then tackle!" Wortortle formed a huge wave and rode it towards Froakie. Before the wave crashed Wartortle dismounted and tackled Froakie. Froakie's attack timed perfectly with Wartortle's, knocking them both out.

As Froakie stood there shaking, he simply collapsed as his swirly eyes were the only thing that stood out, Kiri rubs the back of his head and runs out onto the battlefield "Oi! Froakie are you okay!?" Kiri shouts as he trips from his panicked self as he lands beside Froakie, Kiri laughed a bit as he dusted off his hair and picked up Froakie with his arms, this would probably be the only time he would be this cool with Kiri carrying him, Kiri then looks over at Kaizo with a smile "Nice battle...next battle let's use more then 1 Pokemon alright?"

Wartortle collapsed, exhausted. "I'll be looking forward to it! By the way, there seems to be something up with Tori's Cyndaquil, do you know anything about that?"

Kiri looks down at his knocked out Froakie with a concerned face "I don't wanna say it to her, but I'm positive her Cyndaquill has. PTSD, a disorder due to previous trauma it's the only thing I can think off that explains its constant frail whenever battling is mentioned" Kiri then looks over at Kaizo "I want to help them I really do"

((well I'm going to sleep I'll reply when I wake up tomo

Tori smiled and hugged her mother, as she then went out the room and decided to check out her own room for the first time.

She got her Styler out, as she pointed it straight at the doorknob, and typed the passwords to unlock the doorknob. She twisted the doorknob to the right, as the door opened!

Tori got into her room, as she closed the door and heard a clicking noise as she thought, "Huh, so this door locks by itself..." She first placed her bag next to her dresser and placed Cyndaquil on her bed. She unfastened her strap as she placed it along with her styler on the dresser neatly, and knew that she had to give Cyndaquil his medicine.

Cyndaquil saw Tori with a syringe in her hand, as he shook in fear and backed away towards the wall. Tori picked him up and held him tightly as Cyndaquil screamed. She quickly pushed the needle into his tiny arm as she injected the insulin, while Cyndaquil cried so much.

His face was already filled with tears as Tori took out her bandages and wrapped them around his arm. She lied on the bed while she hugged Cyndaquil closely to her, as she tried to get his attention away from the pain.

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Rival Kaizo, your posts are one-liners that have no business being one-liners. Okay, you called out an attack. Describe it being launched (but not hitting, that's up to whoever you're battling, obviously). Paragraphs, NOT one liners, please.

Insanity Flight, mind your tenses - you have a tendency to randomly switch to present tense, and that's just plain inconsistent. Remember: the rules require past tense.

Tori was tired from a long day, as she hugged Cyndaquil and went to sleep. Cyndaquil got up as he snuck around, wondering what wonders Tori had.

He went up on a desk, as a tall chair stood up before him! He tried to climb up on the chair, as he had atempted to maintain his balance. He panted in exhaustion, as he used his claws to get a steady grip. Eventually, he reached the soft cushion, as he jumped onto the desk and held on with his two hands!

He quietly climbed up on the desk, as he saw Tori's notebook that rested in an organized fashion. He opened it, as he saw her notes, her structured writing and even a sketch of what appeared to be some strange Pokémon that he had never seen.

He took a sharp look at the sketch, as he glanced at the fine details of the body, the large head, and the fascinating, curly tail that had been uniquely shaped like no other. He thought to himself, "What in the world is that thing? I have never even seen Tori draw like this..."

Cyndaquil closed the notebook quietly, as he rearranged everything to cover up his tracks. He dropped to the floor, as a soft thud could only be heard since even the floor inside the room was soft like a pillow. He climbed his way back up on the bed, as he went back into Tori's arms and slept with her.

Last edited:
( HAVE YOU SEEN THE 6 OR 5 OR 4 PAGES YOU'VE ALL DOMINATED!? )

Violet strolled along the roads leading to restaurants and alleyways. She mumbled random Math solution's as she walked. She was hoping for a chance to find some leaves so she could get her Charmander to a Charmeleon. Good thought. Better than thinking about anything else. "Let's see..there's supposed to be one near that one forest a few blocks away from dad's place.." she mumbled sleepily. Her classes started tommorow, and she could do nothing right now. While others did go classes today, she'd had a open registration since one of the most trusted friends of the principal was her dad's college roommate.

She'd never understood it, but apparently one night her dad was in the bar drinking, (I'm not going into that much. My real dad is married and does NOT do that much.) and he'd told the principal's friend, apparently a dude named Derek, about her and her troubles finding a college. Derek had lent a hand and helped get her free registration to the college. So far, she'd failed making and friends. "But that's normal." she said, out loud by mistake. "Well, um..let's go get you evolutionized, Chara!" She said jokingly. Chara looked up at her like, 'Evolutionized isn't a word. Period.'. Violet winked at her. "I know. Let's go!"

Tori woke up, as she got out of her bed while Cyndaquil still slept. She grabbed her Styler, bag, and neatly placed everything inside her bag. She fastened the sling on, as she carefully lifted Cyndaquil up and placed him in her sling, while he snored cutely.

She got out her syringe, as she felt bad for him because she knew that he would be startled in his sleep. She made sure that his bottle of warm milk that she made earlier was in reach, as she slowly inserted the needle into his arm. Cyndaquil woke up startled from the pain, as he cried and almost flared up his back! Tori kept him still, while she injected the medicine into his arm. She took out the syringe after, and placed the safety cap on it as she stuffed it in her bag.

Cyndaquil cried still, as Tori went out of the room after she bandaged his arm. She gave him his bottle of warm milk as she fed it to him carefully. Cyndaquil still cried, as the pain had been too much to bear.

as kuro gets up from his bed and yawns while streching and walks into the bath and brushing theeth and getting ready for the day he straightens up his hair and gets a brushes down pichu while she snores softly and picks her up and pus on his jacket and goes into the cafeteria to get breakfast for himself and pipi as he walks into there he orders a peachaberry milkshake and some breakfast and a warm bottle of milk and some mashed berry's for pipi and as he was feeding pipi her milk as she was still half asleep and was drinking his milkshake while thinking to himself

Tori had already washed herself last night, as she had done it a little later when almost everyone was asleep. She walked to the cafeteria, while she saw Kuro. She went inside, as she ordered some oran berry juice, and a warm noodle soup, Ember style.

She got her food from a nice lady that smiled at her, as she smiled back and went to Kuro. She sat next to him, as she Cyndaquil continued to drink his bottle of milk. She ate her noodle soup, as it was slightly hot like an ember, like the way she loved it. She also drank her oran berry juice, as she embraced the mixed flavors that swirled in the juice.

Xavier finally finds his dorm,all thank to the pupil."Thanks dude"said Xavier,"no problem," said that pupil."By the way my is a Zack" said Zack.Xavier and Zack have a chat a minute.Xavier open the door,"Wow!".Xavier has 1 roommate.Xavier heards a Pokemon battle at outside.Xavier looks at the window."Tepig,use Ember!"said that trainer,"Oshawott,use water gun!" said that other trainer

Sort of new to the past tense rule my bad))

Kiri who nodded from Kaizo's question about Cyndaquill, he felt bad that he couldn't really do much for the poor Cyndaqull, Kiri had walked to the mini Pokemon center installment at the first floor as he held the exhausted Froakie in his arm after Kiri handed it to the Nurse at the college, the Nurse Joy places Froakie on a tray as she strolled away, Kiri was left to sit in one of the chairs waiting for Froakie he was drifting off slowly

Ezekiel, quietly waking up so not to stir his tired roommate, Kaizo, wheeled himself to the restroom attached to his bedroom, wherein he found a shower chair already installed. SIghing in relief at the site of the amenity, Ezekiel quickly bathed himself before dressing, gathering his supplies, and heading out of the dormitory towards the cafeteria that, according to his campus map, was arguably the closest to his current location.

After placing his order of dehydrated Occa berries and chilled, strawberry Moo Moo Milk, which he recieved fairly quickly, Ezekiel wheeled himself to the table where he saw two individuals (Tori's and Kuro) already dining. Timidly offering them a warm greeting, he also began to tuck in to his relatively light meal.

Last edited:
Kiri called his sister and spoke to her to check in, and to check in with the Pokemon he left in her came, afterwords Kiri hanged up and Nurse Joy came strolling out with the Froakie who without any warning leaped onto the ground and after looking up to Kiri Froakie confidently FROO-ed when he was next to Kiri's side the two partners walked out then went up to their dorm room, which they still for some odd reason haven't gotten a roommate, Froakie simply took up the other bed as Kiri sat down on the bed daydreaming, wondering if he should ask if anybody was assigned to his room

Tori finished her food as she drank the last of her oran berry juice. Cyndaquil gave his empty bottle to her as she placed it neatly in her bag. Tori stood up, as she went to the door and placed her tray, bowl, and glass in the appropriate sections.

She heard Kuro as she went back and sat with him still. She smiled and replied, "Well hello, how is your day?"

he looks at tori and pipi gives him the empty milk bottle and he takes out a fork and starts feeding her the mixed fruit
"well its going well at the moment this little is my job in the mornings" he looks at pipi " but how about you....." he dont know what to calll her

Kiri got up eventually after staring at the sleeping Froakie, Kiri ended up walking around the room impatiently, dreading where to go since he really didn't feel like being locked down in his room, as.m for a brief moment he thought about calling his sister and checking in again but he deduced that once a day was good enough for him

Tori got up, as she saw a Fletching fly to her. The Fletchling delivered a note to her as it flew away to a building soon after. Tori unfolded the note neatly as she read it. The note said, "Please come see me for class, I am located next to your room. I think you know who your instructor is now."

Tori was surprised, as she had never known that her instructor would be her mother. She tried to put two and two together, as she had realized that she was the only Pokémon Ranger. She quickly walked to the room, while Cyndaquil dozed off after he drank his milk.

Kaizo woke up about an hour later than everyone else. He probably would have slept even later if Eevee hadn't let itself out and used swift on him. "OW! What the heck?! Eevee!" Right then Kaizo noticed the clock, realizing he had slept late. "Just freaking perfect!'' he mumbled sarcastically. He got out of bed, got dressed, and ran outside. "Wartortle! Growlithe! Go!" His pokemon released themselves has he said this. He ran to class, arrived about 10 minutes late, and took his seat.

Ezekiel, having finished his breakfast fairly quickly, said goodbye to those he sat with and made his way to his homeroom, on time, with Professor Elm, patiently waiting for his lecture.

Considering Elm's supposed expertise on Pokémon mating and Ezekiel inherent dreams of being a professional Breeder, he was practically trembling in anticipation.

Seeing Kaizo arrive late, Ezekiel assumed he hadn't eaten breakfast and, as such, pulled out an Oran Berry muffin he was planning to save for later alongside a few Poké puffs for Growlithe and Wartortle, offering them to Kaizo.

Laughing gingerely, Ezekiel began to speak, "N-no, p-problem, f-friend! Y-you d-didn't m-miss m-much b-besides t-the a-announced of an activity f-fair, t-tommorow! All s-sorts of c-clubs w-will b-be o-on display: the battle t-team, b-breeding c-club, (his face lit up at this one) poffin c-cooking club, Pokéathlon, Soccer, etc."

"Glad I didn't miss much. That activity fair sounds cool. I also heard some rumors about a safari zone on campus." Kaizo replies, before yawning. He recalls his pokemon after they finish eating.

Kiri had walked to homeroom yawning a bit from a mini nap as there seemed to be an empty seat next to his comrades, Froakie had leaped onto the desk waving at the two people he's met briefly as he just lets out a quick and pleasing FROAKIE sound, Kiri trailed behind him waving "Yo, sorry I'm a bit late"