• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Poke College

(OOC: Yeah I have a feeling that this RP might get out of hand soon. I would just like to say that this RP is astounding, and I would hate for it to be shut down by Celebi's timestopper.)

BIC:
Tori quickly scanned the doorknob, as it had some letters that she deciphered quickly. She inputted on her styler: One, Two, Three, Four, Five.

The door had opened, as the Nurse smiled and said, "Well this is how I secure my room, so I'll always know who is coming. Now come sit on the bed, I want to check up on little Cyndaquil here."

Tori went to the bed and sat on it as Cyndaquil went down on the bed and happily lied on it. Cyndaquil loved the bed, as it was soft like cloud nine.

"Well, it is almost October...." Ezekiel muttered from the sidelines before truly sensing the gravity of the situation.

Ezekiel, realizing that the battle between Kaizo and Misato was growing ever more serious, cupped his hands and yelled out to his friends in a concerned voice, unaware of the approach of the Froakie's owner, "A-alright g-guys, I-I t-think w-we s-should c-call it there b-before s-someone g-gets really h-hurt..."

Guys FYI you shouldn't double post just edit the post you just made if you need to do something since an rp I know got deleted today for just that))

The Froakie nibbled on the PokePuff as he sat next to his new friend with a smile he swallows the last bite and FROOO-Ed in delight from the amazing taste

Kiri eventually ran out with Tori to observe the battle commencing as he saw Froakie on the other side of the battlefield with a strange man, Kiri looked at the battle Kaizo the man he fought was facing off with a Grovile, he waved at Kaizo and shouted "Good Luck.." Kiri rubs the back of his frustrated "Damn I was too late to battle oh well" Kiri looks across to Froakie as he waved his hand "OIIII! FROAKIE!" He shouted along the whole battlefield as Froakie just made a KIE sound and looked away still reluctant as ever

Sensing that the two were too engrossed in their melee to hear him and unaware of Kiri's shouts, Ezekiel sighed and continued to pet the Froakie in his lap, looking quizzically at it when it seemingly looked to the side as if avoiding something outside of Ezekiel's peripheral vision.

Froakie was intensely focused on the battle overserving every move as it could be seen on the expression on his face, Kiri took a glance at Tori then at Kaizo's Wartotle and folds his arms itching to battle knows he can't do anything about it "It's strong that's for sure..."

Kiri as well was intensely focused on the battle observe the habits of each Pokemon as they make their move

((And Auto-Hitting is an easy way to get a chat banned which I don't want to happen

Kiri smiled a bit and nodded "Well at least your getting the expierence" Kiri then looks over at Froakie breaking out of his focus since the battle ended, Kiri shouts "Oi Froakie don't run off like that again"

The Froakie looked up at Zeke and waved with a quick FROAKIE as a nice goodbye as he hopped onto the ground and scratched his head a bit

((Before either Kaizo/Kiri speak))

At the sound of his name, Ezekiel snapped back towards the source saying, "W-well, K-Kaizo, I'm s-sure y-you'll w-win the n-next o-one, but more importantly, I-I'm glad neither y-you nor y-your team is s-seriously i-injured. H-here, l-let m-me s-see them, please." Ezekiel, wheeling himself over to Kaizo, gently brushed past his friend (and roommate?) and began to offer medication (i.e revives and potions) to his friends Pokemon, seeing them perk up fairly quickly." Leaving some Poke Puffs for the creatures, Ezekiel wheeled himself over to the newcomer, Kiri, whom the Froakie who just waved him goodbye seemingly belonged to.

Ezekiel only managed to offer a greeting before Kaizo spoke to him once again, to which he responded with, as the sun began to set, as it was 6:30 "N-no, I d-don't u-unfortunately; However, on my Holo Caster (from Lysandre Labs) I r-received a message from the p-principals saying that, due to my condition, I w-would be allowed to c-choose my own....Perhaps y-you w-would l-like to b-be mine, f-friend?"

"I was hoping so, you've got a lot of promise. Trust me, you're very good with pokemon. That Froakie was pretty disobedient until Wartortle fought it. I'm impressed, Zeke. I'd be glad to have you as a roommate."

Teary eyed, Ezekiel responded with, "As would I, friend, As would I...W-would y-you p-please w-wheel me t-to our room (# 111) in the...Castelia Boys dorm?"(Checking his Holo Caster)

((Gtg for tonight, sorry, just assume that when they arrive at the dorms or whatever, Ezekiel falls immediately to sleep))

Froakie stands next to Kiri simply dozing off, since it barely got any sleep as bubble starts to leak from his nose as his eyes shut

Kiri looked at the man in the wheelchair and smiled "Thanks for taking care of Froakie me and him kinda have a weird relationship so I appreciate him taking a liking to you" Kiri starts to panic internally "H-He didn't bother you or anything right?? Cause if so I'm so! Sorry!"

Kiri then looks over to Kaizo and with a grin, he raises his fist and balls it gripping it "I won't lose Kaizo next time we battle"

Kiri's face of confidence beaks as he realizes his mistakes, he shakes his head a bit to clear his thoughts then looks at Kaizo "Point is...I'm looking forward to our battle Kaizo!" Kiri says with a smile

Kiri looked down at his feet as Froakie has fallen asleep and ended up using his foot as a pillow as he snores off

Kiri scratched his head a bit, as he ultimately stay put and sat down on the ground not waking up Froakie as he looked up at Kaizo "I'll meet with you in a sec I'll stay here till Froakie wakes up again"

Kaizo and Zeke arrived at their dorm room, and Zeke dozed off as soon as they entered. Kaizo placed him in the bottom bunk. He turned on the TV, and decided to watch Rick and Morty.

Tori noticed her mother as she smiled and winked at Cyndaquil. She got up, went to the door, and quickly closed and locked it. She asked Tori, "So Tori, how has Cyndaquil been lately? I've wanted to come check up with him the next day since I'm concerned about him."

Tori replied, "Well he has been crying a lot here, as he is super shy around others. I also am wondering where room 155-R is."

Her mother chuckled as she said, "Oh that room? Well that's the special room of your's! You're the only Pokémon Ranger, so you might stand out a lot. Also here's an interesting thing: The R stands for Ranger, and the only way to get in is to use your Styler for entering the code. The word code is Cyndaquil, and the number code is one, five, five."

Her mother took a deep breath as she continued on and said, "Alright, back to his check-up. I'm going to need Cyndaquil here."

Tori saw Cyndaquil squeal in fear as he grasped her sling so hard. She picked him up tightly, as she handed him to her mother. Cyndaquil squirmed a little as Tori sat on the bed, while she waited for her mother to do her check up on him.

"Kiri! I'm ready for a battle!" Noticing nobody was around, Kaizo shouted, "Anyone wanna battle!? C'mon! Anyone!? Tori, are you around?!"

Last edited:
Kiri looked behind him as he was still laying on the ground with Froakie dozing off on his foot, he sits up not wanting to stand just yet as he looks over at Kaizo "Unless Tori really wants to battle I'll be glad to take you on again" Kiri says softly as he stared at Froakie tilting his head not completely used to Froakie being this comftrable with him, Froakie snored a but as he softly FROO.... As he slept he looked back at Kaizo and grinned confidently "Same Pokemon?..."