• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Johto league tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.
As they walked in silence Drew decided to try and get a conversation started. " So Trail is Porygon2 your starter?"

Jado heard two trainers start a fight.He got up and shouted."Close your mouths or die..."Jado was really upset because he wanted to eat his food in silence.
The trainers:"Ahh?!"
"Your heard it morons...Iam pretty sure I can take both of you down at the same time..."Jado walked outside and waited for the other trainers.

Drew looked and saw a person walk out the steak house. upon further inspection he looked quite familiar. " Hey you!" Drew shouted towards the young boy.

Jado looked at Drew."What do you want...I am taking care of these guys and I will eat my steak next to this."The trainers appeared and throwed a Onix and the other a Scizor.The trainers:"Are you that confident to fight?!"
"Yes Iam...Come to me King!"Jado throwed the Kingdra pokeball."King!Finish the Onix with Hydro Pump!"The Onix fainted.
"Go get him with Iron Head, Scizor!"
"Dodge it and use Dragon dance!"The Kingdra dodge it and powered up himself and got more Atack and Speed.
"Now use Blizzard Ice beam!"The Scizor fainted.
"Now let me eat my lovely steak alone..."Jado returned his Kingdra and walked to his seat again.

OOC: 'u' IS NOT A WORD. Chatspeak is not allowed.

Last edited by a moderator:
' Well he's gotten a lot more aggressive.' Drew thought as the three of them entered the stake house. " Table for three." Drew said to the waiter. The three of them ended up in a booth. Drew sat down on the left side of the booth. He put his walking cane on his lap.

"My oh my as always he starts a fight." Yannick laughed "Seems like he hasn't changed at all." Yannick sat down at the table "So Drew what happened to your leg?"

" It happened in Ecruteak city four months ago." Drew said. " Team Neo Rocket led by an Admin and acting leader Cortez tried summoning HO-OH. I intervined. The battle was long and brutal. His final Pokémon a Tyranitar used hyper beam destroying most of the temple. I did my best to get everyone out only to fall down and a piece of the celling to fall onto my leg." Drew Patted his left leg and winced. " The doctors said I was lucky that I was rescued when I was otherwise I would of lost my leg. Instead they say that I'll never be able to walk properly again. So I have to use this cane now." He said lifting up his cane

"So they are still around causing trouble. So I guess you travelled most of the way on your Dragonite right?" Yannicks face suddenly got all serious.

Drew looked at Yannick. " How do you know I have a Dragonite?" Drew asked. " I'm pretty sure you've never seen her before?"

"They made the registered Pokemon of all people public this year so I took a look at your lineup and they also recorded data from the Gymmatches of all the Trainers. You access them at the PC's in the local Pokemon Center. But I guess it won't help that much as Trainer and their Pokemon are constantly evolving so it only gives you a little glance at what awaits you." Yannick explained. "I'm a little shocked you don't know about that. I assumed you had already looked my team up."

Jado heard Yannick voice and got up."Is it you Yan?"Jado walked to their direction."Is that really you Yan?"Jado repetead the question.Jado realized it was Yannick.
"I dont forgot that you beat me at Kanto region...at the semi-finals.So iam here to beat you in the Final!"Jado smiled.

"It was nothing too special." Yannick thought about the Gymleaders and their Pokemon. "I had some problems in the first Gym as Scizor was still a Scyther back then. After my first try failed a strange man gave me some sort of metal tin. He said if Scyther would cut this something incredible would happen and thats how my Scyther evolved." Yannick heard Jado and turned around. "If you want to beat me you might have to battle Drew before because he also wants his revenge."

Jado laughed."Well...I wont beat you in the tourney.The one that will beat you once again will be Yan...and then he will reach the finals.Then I will beat someone and reach the finals too and beat Yan and win this Johto tourney."Jado was pumped up.

" So Scyther evolved huh." Drew said. " Well that's great." Drew said ignoring Jado. " Besides every mess up I did during that battle was on purpose. I can't say the same thing about your battle with Yannick." Drew said to Jado.

"Well I was kinda nervous because it was my first semi-final...but wanna check who is the strongest between us with a pokemon battle with only one pokemon?"Jado smiled."I actually i dont care about the result I just wanna duel a old friend."

"We will see about that. Maybe I will steamroll both of you maybe I loose in the first round to some unkown Trainer. Everything is possible" Yannick leaned back in his chair. "Best proof to that is that Lance swept my team with his Dragonite after I got all the way to him. But let's not talk about that. Yeah but Scyther is not the only one that evolved. I mean u already saw my Umbreon. But other than those two I decided to only use Pokemon that I found in Johto."

"Actually iam thinking iam letting my umbreon out for this Johto tourney...after all I think he is not ready to fight."Jado remembers his Umbreon got one-shoted by 8th gym leader pokemon."So I think iam changing my line up after all...and use only Johto pokemons except Pearl..."Jado walked away."See you in the tourney guys!"

"I guess it's outside the restaurant. Umbreon is strong so I have no worries and it can fight without my commands." Yannick stood up to go outside. "But I guess I should take a quick look and call it back before someone complains."

Yannick walked outside to look for Umbreon. "There you are! Sorry that I've keept you waiting now return." Yannick then returned to the table. "As I said Umbreon was waiting for me on the outside."

Then Yannick saw someone he never seen walk into the building. The mysterious stranger said " I cant wait to see you guys in the semifinals"

"Interesting! You seem to know that we meet at the semifinals. So how about you introduce yourself. After all you just said that you will get into the way of Jado's and Drew's revenge." Yannick looked at the mysterious person.

" And who might you be?" Drew said to the mysterious man. " Do either of you know him?" Drew asked Yannick and Trail

"Nope I don't know him and I didn't see him in the data records either." Yannick was confused. "But I wont let him get into the way of our rematch."

"Probably a trainer from other region that wanna join this tourney...but kid let me tell you something..do you have all 8 johto badges?"Jado crosses his arms.
"If you dont you cant join..."

"Jado relax I guess he wouldn't have come here in the first place if he would be missing some badges." Yannick smirked "But I would like to see his team. So how about a quick battle?"

Jado sat on the bench and watch their battle."Ok...but if he beats you I wont forgive you..."
Jado fell asleep."Zz...."

"He seems to be narcoleptic. You didn't even accept my challenge." Yannick's face suddenly went serious "That is if you have the guts to take me on."

Sitting in the table right next to the group that was stirring up the commotion was Riley who had just finished his meal. " If they're the losers who're going to be in this tournament, then this should be a breeze", Riley murmured to himself.

As Yannick was waiting for the strangers response to his challenge he noticed that the group was watched by another Trainer in the restaurant. 'Another one that is silent and likes to watch others from the back. I guess this tournament is not going to be a walk in the park.' Yannick thought.

Riley noticed the trainer turn his attention towards him. Riley smirked as he got up and walked to the trainer with his hands in his pockets. " I hope your little crew isn't all talk and no game", Riley said as stood face to face with the trainer.

" Please." Drew said. " I could take you on here and now." He said as he stood up gripping his cane. " Then again loud mouths such as yourself usually never back up your words with action."

"I don't know how much Jado and Drew improved since last year and I know nothing about the rest of the bunch we just met. But I am the winner of last years Kanto-Tournament and I only lost to Lance in the Elite 4 and Champion run. And besides that I have gained a lot of power since back then." Yannick smirked. "Dealing with loudmouths like you is nothing more than a morning exercise for me!"

Riley looked at the trainer's cane. " I'm just trying to give you some advice old man", said Riley. "We wouldn't want you breaking a leg in the tournament now, would we?"

"Hey Drew how about you teach that brat some manners? Cause if you wont I will!" Yannick was pissed and angry. "You will regret opposing us you scrub!"

" I'm only twenty one." Drew said trying to keep his composure. " Come on let's go outside little boy. I'll show you what this old man is capable of.

Riley started to crack up. " Wait, are you saying that I, a 16 year old actually got you mad?!" Riley said. "Man, it must be easy to get into your head!"

Status
Not open for further replies.