• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Johto league tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Umbreon Use shadow Ball and charizard doge and use flame blast"

the two moves combines and smacked it Into a wall

"Herracross come out and use close combact"

6 Punches hit and Houndoom it the ground not moving an inch

What Did You Do To Snoke?

Previously Ratbag the Coward
Houndoom fainted from the close combat attack, but Tyranitar came in and used a crippling crunch on Herracross before sending him flying with stone edge. "Hahahaha!" Laughed Masquarade. "Go Crobat!" Yet another pokemon was added to the field. "Use Cross Poison!" The Crobat flew over towards Charizard and slashed and it using it's wings. Then another pokemon was summoned into battle. It was a Hypno. "Hypno use Hypnosis on all of the trainers!" The trainers and pokemon started to feel sleepy. Patrick retailiated by making Big Vine attack the Hypno, using frenzy plant to pick Hypno up and to toss him into a wall using giant thorny vines which came out of the ground. The Hypnosis failed but it did make one of Ella's pokemon fall asleep.
Aquarius was now Asleep. "Use Psybeam!" A blast of psychic energy came towards Aquarius, damaging the pokemon.
"Twinkle use Blizzard!" The temperature dropped, as snow and ice combinations started blowing towards the Hypno. Hypno was now frozen.

Last edited by a moderator:
' We need to get rid of the porygon2." Drew thought as he looked at the battle before him. " Nightmare use shadow ball on the Porygon2." Drew said. ' now Masquerade will think that I'm losing it all while Mother hen.' He thought as he secretly brought out Mother Hen. ' will use Ariel ace on it and with it's ability it will more than likely turn into an Ice or electric type either way I'll have Levi use either stone edge or earthquake to finish it off.
Nightmare crated a ball of dark energy and fired it at Porygon2. Drew gave a hand signal to mother hen and she flew stealth like towards the Porygon2.
Before he could think of anything else he started to get drowsy. then there was nothing.

Last edited:
" On it !"

charizard took the hit
and its abilty exploded with rage

"Now you've angered us"

"Use blast Burn!"

2 Big flames of blazing fire shot at the crobat and the tryanitar

the crobat went flying which set of the sprinklers

wich tryanitar was getting hurt from

"Now frealigator HydroPump!"

the HydroPump shot tyranitar Into Porygon2

then both of them shot into the wall

"Use ice beam!"

the tyranitar fainted

and porygon2 was hurt and frozen

"I told you Don't mess with me!"

The shadow ball went straight through Porygon2. "You fool of a trainer! You cannot remember that ghost type moves have no effectiveness on normal types fuahahahaha!" He laughed as he saw Mother Hen fly towards Porygon2 then he became more serious. "Use Signal Beam!" Porygon2 fired a green beam towards Nightmare.

Crobat got back up and fired a sludge bomb towards Aquarius. Aquarius subsequently fainted. Big Vine pounced on Crobat, pinning him down. Twinkle proceded with another Blizzard attack, which froze Crobat.

Drew fought the urge to fall asleep. He stood up and looked at the battle. " Now agility and Ariel Ace." Drew Yelled He saw Gengar take the signal beam and just barley stand. Mother Hen's left wing glowed as it flew fast towards Porygon.
" Luke I got this." He said.

"charizard back Mother Hen"

Both flyers flew towards porygon at full speed

"get ready for a steel wing"

charizards wing turned metal

they was going as fast as Lightning Porygon didn't Know where they was gonna hit

all moves hit

But was it over..

"Marsqured its over!"

Luke shouted as everyone and there pokemon surrounded Him

the police was everywhere

Holding all the grunts in handcuffs

"surrender!"

"Yannick, I hate to admit this but, we need to let the others know what's coming.", stated Riley as the screen started to get darker and storms started to form all around the destroyed Kanto and Johto on screen. "I don't think Ho-oh will be our only problem.", exclaimed Riley as something started to emerge from under water on the screen. The model was showing the aftermath of the destruction. Something was emerging causing terrible storms all over the regions. Eventually the screen was overloaded with all of the lighting, rain, and tornadoes.

As the Pokemon came out the ocean, three birds came from behind. "The birds...", exclaimed Riley. Then the screen closed. "End of demonstration.", stated the AI.

Big Vine wrestled with Masquarade's Tyranitar. He then released a final attack-Frenzy Plant. The Vines came out of the ground, shattering the building and Tyranitar fainted. All the other pokemon Masquarade owned on the field also got flung. But the containers containing the 3 legendary beasts had been broken and they stood behind Masquarade. Masquarade looked behind before running away through a back door. Looker and the others were waiting for him outside. "It seems that I have been defeated. Good show. " He ran back inside to see that a portal had appeared horizontally above the building. A strange music with drums was being played and a rainbow was formed. "I admit defeat oh mighty one!" He shouted.
Patrick walked towards him. "Your reign of terror ends here! Tell us who you are really?"
"Fine!" He pulled his mask off and his cybernetic voice stopped. "I am Gideon, former Chief Scientist of the Sevii islands Rocket!"
"Who?" Ella asked
"Oh I heard about him!" Eusine cried. Looker was in the room and he saw Gideon.
"I faced Gideon several years ago. I believe he was conducting the same plan." Patrick said. "Look the clock is gone!" The clock had fallen onto the ground. The rocket launch had been stopped. But a new problem was taken place. I deep inferno burned the building as fires appeared and the infamous Ho-oh flew out of the horizontal portal.

" Is that.. Ho-Oh?"

Lukes charizard flew up to it

But Ho-oh was confused and slammed charizard into the wall

"charizard! No! return you did well"

Luke Looked down but then Look back up to Ho - oh

"Such Power!"

Drew silently cursed as he saw what was happening. He looked in his pocket and found a small item. He opened Poli's Pokeball only for Poli to fall down. " Here friend." Drew said giving Poli the small Item. Poli proceeded to wake up somewhat restored. " Poli use rain dance fallowed by Hydro pump." Drew thought over his plan. Rain dance will put out this fire hopefully. at the same time increasing Poli's speed and decreasing the power of Ho-oh's fire moves. If they can weaken it enough they could safely transport it away.

Luke knew he could Help

"Use Hydro Pump frealigator"

the 2 Pumps of water went straight into it

Ho-oh was hurt and screeched in pain

Deep in the whirl islands, the water started to stir. The normal whirlpools started going faster and more chaotic. The clouds above started turning a dark gray. As the sky went dark, the winds started to pick up. The swimmers started to get caught in the current.

"Help!", yelled a swimmer. She was being sucked into a whirlpool and her boyfriend was swimming straight for her. "I'm coming!", yelled her boyfriend. The current sent him straight at her, going straight towards her breasts. "Get us out of here!", she yelled as they were going around and around in the whirlpool. "I-I think we're fine here.", stated the boyfriend. The girlfriend looked down to see him. "You bitch!", she yelled as she pushed him away. The whirlpool separated them as they got deeper. Then something grabbed his leg. "Aaarrghh!", yelled the boyfriend as he felt his leg get ripped off. "Babe!", yelled the girlfriend as she saw her boyfriend in agonizing pain. "Help me...", yelled the boyfriend as he was suddenly pulled underwater. A few moments later. The whirlpool became full of blood. It was a bloody whirlpool. The girlfriend yelled in fear.

All around the whirl islands this was happening. Lightning started to strike the ocean. Twisters started to form. Worst of all... it was starting to react to something... something of great power!

"This aient good We need to stop this"

Luke Luke at everyone

and Nodded

"I know The route to the wirl Islands You might need water Pokémon"

Luke said While Looking at the storm above.

"What is that?" Ella asked

"That is Ho-oh!" Eusine shouted. "Legends say that when all three legendary beasts appear together, Ho-oh is summoned!"

Jonas was on the floor "I'm sorry! This was my fault!" He ran out of the room, which was being torn apart by the massive size of Ho-oh. Ho-oh's huge beak broke through the ceiling and screached terrifyingly. " We need to take him out. Use solar beam!" Patrick ordered. The blast hit Ho-oh from Big Vine but did nothing. Ho-oh screached and a huge pillar of fire appeared around Big Vine. Big Vine fainted. "God." Patrick cursed.

"I don't think we have a chance at stopping Ho-oh. We need to stop him from incinerating the City! I have also heard about the Legend of another entity, called Lugia. If we can draw Lugia in, we could stop Ho-oh."

"How do we do that?" Patrick asked.

Gideon was on the floor, his mask broken. Looker burst in with his cops but saw Ho-oh and fled.

"I will go and see if I can find Lugia!" Eusine shouted. He exited the ruined building and flew away on a Dragonite.

Jano finally came back.It seemed really different from the last time.Jado saw Ho-Oh From His Position.
"Pearl."Jado throwed the pokeball to the air."Give us time to that kid get us Lugia!"Jado jumped to the Dragonite back and throwed the rest of the pokeballs."And you got help the people that got surround!"Jado flew away to start a combat with Ho-Oh.
Jado Though"I Hope somebody will help me on this battle..."

(OOC: where have you been?)
Ho-oh fired a blast of fire towards Jado and his pokemon. Ella's Clefable, Twinkle, shot several moonblasts at Ho-oh. Ho-oh flew into the sky, dodging the attacks but was hit by several of the moonblasts. He swooped down and grabbed Twinkle and dropped her from the sky. "Twinkle!" Ella cried. Twinkle fell down and fainted.

(Ooc:I Didnt had Wi-fi For A Couple Of Days D:)
"Dodge It!Pearl lets continue with a close combat.Dragon Claw!"
The Dragonite dodged the atack and her hands suddently became big green claws.
"Dash at Ho-Oh!Lets Go!"

"Ill help Jado!"

Luke Looked at Jado

"charizard go! I know your hurt But we need you to get me to Lugia"

charizard nodded and Luke climbed On hes back

"Lets go to the whirl Islands theres 3 shrines there which Bring Lugia Out! It can help chill this Ho-Oh!"

He said returning frealigator,Umbreon and herracross
The Boy was ready to fly out ..

"Whose coming?"

The Dragonite landed his dragon claw on Ho-Oh."Pearl!Grab Him and throw him away!"The Dragonite did what he said.The legendary pokemon got pushed away and got his balance again.After got his balance he unleashed a Fire Blast at the Dragonite which landed.The dragonite trying to block the Fire blast but got pushed away.
"We wont be able to continue like this any longer..."

"Fight back with fire blast!"

Lukes charizard went straight In and unleashed a fire blast

"Now steel wing!"

Ho-Oh was hit and was smacked on the floor where it didn't move

"trap Him with fire spin!"

the vortex of fire made ho-oh have no escape

Ho-Oh Used recover followed by Ancient Power buffing himself."Luke careful!"Dragonite flew away to try reach the rocks but he didnt reach them so everyone Charizard was on his own."Luke Dodge It Quickly!"
The Ho-Oh passed through the fire spin freeing himself and used Sky Atack once again on Charizard.Dragonite flew away and stopped Ho-oh with Thunder Punch and got Ho-Oh in a close combat again.

"Charizard Go In with another steel wing!"

charizard slashed Ho-Oh with all Its might

"Now flame blast!"

Ho-oh was Hit again

"someone contain this thing I don't Know How long me and jado can hold Him!"

Luke shouted

"Mother Hen." Drew said. Looking at his fearow, put nightmare on your back and fly towards Ho-oh, Nightmare Use hypnosis when you get close to it. Poli Ice beam it when it falls down. And go."
Gengar jumped on the back of Mother Hen as she flew up towards Ho-oh. Nightmare's eyes turned blue as it looked at Ho-oh. Ho-oh's eyes closed as it fell straight towards them. Poli fired and ice beam at a wall creating a smooth path for the Ho-oh to land.
"Okay." Drew said " Anyone know an easy way to transport this thing to wherever it needs to be."

"You took lots of time!Pearl Use Thunder Punch!"Jado shouted and the dragonite did what he said.
"Lets Go!!" The Dragonite hitted the Ho-oh and grabbed him and made the Ho-Oh smash with ground.
"Thats it!But may be that enought."Dragonite flew and stopped next to Drew Fearow.

Drew sighed as he looked at the fallen legendary bird. " Hey." He said kneeling down to look at it. "It'll be alright. We're not your enemies." Drew procceded to put his hand on it in a way to try and comfort it. " So anyone know where this bird goes." He asked.

"Does Team Rocket still have the Dog Trio?"Jado asked at him ."Maybe thats the reason that Ho-Oh came..."Jado though.
"Still...Drew he wont be able to fight the Dog Trio...Ho-Oh is injured...and I think Team Rocket didnt got just The Dog Trio.Probably they got the Birds too but they didnt show them to public."Jado turned his face to him.

"Yeah the Pokémon tower In ekurtekee city"

Luke told them

"The Myth says Ho-Oh rescued pokemon and they turned to entei suicine and raiku."

Luke turned to Jado

"The Birds are still roaming that's why Lugia is causing trouble in whirl islands and no we saved the beast"

the 3 beast walked out the door and made eye contact with Ho-oh and silence occurred...

Drew stiffened a little bit. " How do you know team rocket has the Dog Trio." Drew said looking at Jado. " You might have been at Azelea but I didn't tell you anything. I told the young pup and Trail who I believed was behind this. But I never told you." Drew glanced over at Nightmare. "And now they some how have the bird trio as well. come to think of it where have you been for the last few days. and you just so happened to reappear as Team Rocket started their plan. Just like in Kanto." Drew looked and nightmare was closer to Jado. " Your working for them aren't you?"

Jado sighed."I dont know why but Team Rocket was trying to get something from Azelea Town so I got pretty strong trainers and fought Team Rocket...but in the final battle they used the Legendary Birds...but this time they were different and much stronger."Jado turned his face to him.
"Sorry for saying this just now."

" Good enough for now." Drew said. He made a motion with his hand and nightmare backed off. He turned away from Jado and walked towards Gideon. " Hey Asshole." Drew said punching Gideon in the stomach. " What's your endgame? If you don't say anything my friend right here." He motioned towards Nightmare. " Will make you fall asleep and eat your dreams over and over again until there is nothing left of you."

"Oh it is only just starting! Fuhahahaha!" Gideon laughed, and then he ran out the door. The police had gone but Looker saw Gideon and started chasing him. Gideon ran down a dark street and hid. The three legendary birds appeared in the sky. Suddenly, Lugia had teleported into the sky and roared as it decended into the ruins of the rocket HQ and a blast of wind came towards the trainers.
"Lugia!" Eusine cried. A strange energy flowed through the fainted Ho-oh. Instantly, the bird forced itself back up into the sky and it's eyes opened. Lugia and Ho-oh then preceded to collide towards each other.
"What?!" Patrick seemed confused.
"They're fighting each other!" Looker shouted.
"You see, in the legends, Ho-oh and Lugia fought each other for centuries. If one of them was in existance, the other would fly towards the other and they would fight." Eusine explained, as if he knew the legends very well.

"No one can beat Lugia and Ho-Oh..."Jado though."What we gonna do now?"Jado shouted.Suddently Jado got an idea."Let me take care of Lugia...Iam getting Fluffy back from his training."Jado flew away with dragonite to an intact pokecenter.

Eusine, still on his Dragonite, flew towards Lugia and Ho-oh. He was blown back towards the ground and got seriously hurt. "Eusine, you ok?" Patrick asked
"Just...about." Eusine said, weakened.
"We need to get you to hospital!" Ella shouted. "Dad, take him!"
Looker grabbed Eusine. "It's gonna be ok buddy come with me." They walked away, swiftly.

"drew and I will deal with the trio"

Luke nodded

"Ill go for articuno and zapdos"

"drew go for moltres"

"charizard Herracross Lets go!"

Herracross Jumped on charizards back and flew towards articuno and zapdos

( Cortez)
'Interesting.' Cortez thought as he watched the titans clash in the air above Goldenrod. He listened in on his tapped police frequency. " So Gideon escaped huh." Cortez looked at the rocket basses near golden rod and saw a small building in the middle of the town. " If he went anywhere it'll be there." Cortez got up from his chair and went to the drawl in his hotel room. He opened the top Drawler and grabbed a pistol. ' Time to finish this.' he thought.
He made his way to the building and walked in. Two grunts blocked his way.
" Well if it isn't mister peace keeper." one of the grunts said. " Your a disgrace to team...." He stop speaking as Nidoqueen kicked the grunt across the room.
Cortez looked at the other grunt. " Is your boss here." Cortez said with a smile on his face.
" Third door to the left." The grunt said before running away. Cortez walked to the door and opened it. Gideon was sitting with his face towards a screen.
" Hello Gideon." Cortez said.

All of Jado pokemon except Dolphin and Ariados protetec Eusine and Patrick while they were on the ground.Jado finally found a pokecenter intact.Jado quickly switched His Dolphin for his Umbreon and the Skarmory for his Ditto."Lets go guys!"Jado flew away on his Dragonite.Jado finally came back and saw Eusine badly injured."Hang in there!"Jado shouted.

"Hey there articuno... zapdos
Im a friend can you help me stop Lugia?

articuno shot an icebeam at charizard and its tail froze

"Shit!"

charizard went towards the ground

Herracross Jumped Off and caught the charizard
and broke the ice with mega horn

"herracross use signal beam!"

the signal beam smacked articuno into zapdos and both went flying

"Now flame blast!"

the flame smacked both birds into the lake

"2 down 1 to go drew its up to you!"

"Pearl!Take Fluffy with you and protretct Patrick and Eusine."Jado jumped off the Dragonite in mid air while his ditto did the same.The Dragonite flew away to the ground and protetct Eusine And Patrick for the incoming atacks.Jado pointed to Lugia."Become that beast Gummy!"The Ditto became a Lugia."Jado was standing on the fake lugia´s Head."Lets take the original down!"Jado shouted.

Status
Not open for further replies.