• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Johto league tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.
Luke looked over hes shoulder

"Jado as A lugia?"

Luke thought

"Go get em Jado"

Suddenly moltres started chasing Jado and hes pokemon

"Behind you jado!"

'Okay.' Drew thought. " Guys do what you tried to do to Ho-oh." He said. Nightmare got onto Mother hen's back and flew towards the flamed bird.
Moltress used flame thrower. Mother Hen was able to doge the attack and went straight towards it. Gengar's eyes turned blue as Moltress fell towards the ground. Poli used Ice beam to slow down it's rate of decent. Molterss landed on the ground asleep.
" And that makes three." Drew said.
Drew looked in the sky and saw Jado riding a Lugia. " Guess he still has Gummy." He thought.

"Gummy!Use Hydro Pump!"Jado shouted.The Original dodged the Hydro pump and unleash one Aeroblast that landed on Fake.The fake got pushed away by the aeroblast.
"Damn...Both of you dont be reckless!"Jado shouted again.

It was pouring rain everywhere. Massive thunderstorms were also happening. The sky itself was dark. Twisters were starting to form all over Kanto and Johto. All of this was happening due to Lugia's appearance.

Riley was also heading for the same Rocket base as Cortez. He was holding the case with the antidotes. According to the files he had found, the base that was supplying the TS-01 was there.

Riley walked into the entrance. "I guess the guards are off duty.", thought Riley. "Their has too be more floors.", Riley thought as he looked around. Then he looked across the room and saw an unconscious grunt. "Someone must've been here just now.", thought Riley as he looked around.

Riley walked up to the grunt as he started to become conscious again. He grabbed him by his collar and pulled him up. "Tell me where you supply the TS-01?", asked Riley. "I-I don't know!", exclaimed the grunt. "I know you do! Tell me where it is now or I'll kill you!", demanded Riley. The grunt then smirked.

"I-I think Cortez knows!", stated the grunt. "Cortez?!", exclaimed Riley. "Yes! He's here right now. In fact, I'll tell you where he is if you let me go.", said the grunt. "Fine I'll let you go after you tell me.", stated Riley. "He's over there. On the room on your left!", said the guard pointing at the room. "Thanks.", said Riley as he let go of the grunt. Then he punched him in the face knocking him out." Then he turned around and walked towards the room.

"Now I'll finally be able to end you once and for all Cortez and show everyone your true plans.", thought Riley as he started to smirk. He got to the door and opened it and saw Cortez facing someone else.

Without hesitation, Riley grabbed Cortez by the neck in a stranglehold. "Now you're dead Cortez!", exclaimed Riley. He didn't even notice Gideon sitting in front of them.

Last edited:

What Did You Do To Snoke?

Previously Ratbag the Coward
Gideon ran as fast as he could. Looker had gone. He took his ditto out and it convered him and transformed. "At least this way they won't know I did this..."
Patrick sent out Lazy the Snorlax, Peaking the Far'fetch and Spitfire the Typslosion. Snorlax covered the others whislt Peaking flew into the sky and used Brave Bird on the other birds. Spitifire shot bolts of flame at the birds.

"Gummy!Answer his atack with AeroBlast!"The Fake landed the hit on the Original."Thats it!"
"Pearl!Bring Furrety with you!"Dragonite flew as fast he could with The Furret on his back."Pearl throw Furrety against the Lugia!"The
Dragonite throwed The Furret."Now use Volt Atack!"The FUrret landed the hit paralyzing the Original.
Jado smiled while he knew the battle was won.

Ho-Oh diserpered into the portal with all 3 dogs

"Its over we won..!"

Luke smiled

"Looks like we can party all night!"

Luke laughed as he returned all of hes pokemon after landing on the ground

Lugia went back into a deep slumber in the sea

( Cortez)
He was losing oxegyen. ' where the hell did the brute come from.' He thought. Cortez slowed his breathing as he put his left hand into a fist. He proceded to punch Riley's stomach giving him enough wiggle room to get free from the hold. He then kicked Riley to the ground and put his foot on the brute's back " Why are you here." Cortez said. " Anyways that's a ditto." He said pointing to Gideon. " If you look closely you can tell that he isn't all there. Which means the bastard got away, But it really doesn't matter." Cortez moved his right wrist in front of him. He had an arm length device on it. Cortez pressed a button and it showed Police at every Rocket base. as well as all of their wealthy and political supporters being arrested. " He has no where to hide and soon the police will catch him."

"Where did Lugia and Ho-oh go?!" Patrick asked
"I don't know...maybe we hit 'em hard enough!" Eusine cried
"I don't care anyway...WE WON!" Jonas hugged Patrick and Ella but then Patrick pushed him away.
"Jonas we have unsettled business. Let's talk in the stadium later."
Looker appeared. "So it's over! But Gideon got away! We need to find him follow me!" Looker dashed off. "Eusine, you go and see what is happening at the tower in Eucreteak city, then go to the whirl islands and report back."
Eusine flew on his Dragonite off.
The Trainers congratulated each other for the saving of the Johto. Construction workers were called in and they said they needed to suspend the tournament for at least a day, whilst essential construction work began on the stadium, which had several craters and dents caused by the Petrel attack. Officers also called in help from nuclear scientists to dispose of the giant nuclear warhead in the Rocket HQ.

Luke walked over to the others Looking exusted

"Hey guys... we managed to get lugia and Ho-oh back in there Homes and the dog trio and the bird trio are gone too they went back to there shrine"

Luke Looked at Jonas

"whats this backstabber doing here?"

"Leave him Luke." Ella said. "They're going settle things with each other in the stadium once it gets fixed. We need my dad, Looker, to find Gideon."
Looker raced down the street searching for Gideon. Gideon had desguised himself using a ditto costume and he now took the appearance of a construction worker in the stadium.

"Well we all got to the semi finals of the tournament im Hyped to see what you can do
But for now lets go to the steak House and have a hero's feast!"

Luke smiled

"then Patrick after you can deal with Jonas"

Luke had an Idea

"Lets let are Pokémon out to have fun"

Luke grabbed hes 6 pokeballs and let out

dragonite
charizard
herracross
noctowl
Umbreon
and frealigator

"Go enjoy your self guys!"

Luke smiled as he sat down in the Lounge

Riley was on the ground, trapped by Cortez's foot. While Cortez was looking at his arm length device, Riley reached for a pokeball on his waist holder. "Come on...", murmured Riley as he tried to grab it. "There!", exclaimed Riley as he grabbed his pokeball, and then he clicked the center of it unleashing the Pokemon inside.

Scizor appeared out of the pokeball and saw Cortez with his foot on Riley's back. "Help me out here, Scizor.", said Riley. Scizor nodded and charged straight at Cortez using superpower.

The message had been recieved. Gideon had been captured. He sat in the Johto prison way away from Goldenrod. Looker smiled as he passed his cell. Gideon laughed.
At the stadium, the final repairs had been made. A new referee had been chosen and Masquarade, who had been previously been in the tournament, had been disqualified. In his place, another trainer took his place as a wildcard and the order of battles changed. Patrick saw that he now faced Eusine in his second semi final battle. Jonas, who had yet to battle in the semi finals, now had Ella drafted in as the wildcard. Jonas pulled a face at Ella when this change was announced through a speaker.

( Cortez)
His breath was taken out him when the Scizzor knocked him towards the was. Cortez thought about what to do next. So he quickly picked Riley up and put his pistol at Riley's head. " Call off you Scizzor or else." Cortez said while pulling back the firing pen. " Believe me this bullet was for Gideon but I don't mind killing you."
( Drew.)
Drew looked at the board and saw that he was going to fight some guy in a top hat for his top sixteen battle it was going to be after that former grunt who somehow wasn't arrested and that one girl he still doesn't know the name of.

Last edited:
Riley smirked. "I'll play your game then. Stand down Scizor.", stated Riley. Scizor hesitantly put his claws down and relaxed. "Now, put the gun down Cortez.", said Riley staying calm.

Riley stopped Cortez from pushing him anymore forward. "I'm not going until you tell me what you're planning here.", said Riley. "You think you can do whatever you want with no consequences. But that doesn't fly with me. That gun in your hand doesn't scare me.", stated Riley confidently.

( Cortez)
" I'm here because I thought Gideon was going to be here. If you cut the head of a snake it dies." Cortez said. " I already told you my plan. It's world peace, In history true peace was full field when everyone stands together against an enemy that terrorizes the world. In order for this peace I have to play the villain. Besides I already told Drew that if any of you beat me I will confess to everything I've done." Cortez pointed his gun at Riley. " Everyone is afraid of dying. That's what makes us human. He moved his hand and threw a pokeball containing an Abra. " Teleport." He said holding onto Abra. Abra and Cortez teleport away.

Riley stood motionless for a few seconds deep in thought. Then he motioned to Scizor. "Let's go Scizor. To go finish what we came for.", he said as he picked up the case from the floor.

Riley walked out of the room and back to the grunt who was recovering. The grunt looked up at Riley in fear. "No, wait, please, I'll tell you everything. The TS-01 lab is on the bottom floor! Please don't hurt me!", exclaimed the grunt. Riley walked past the grunt and to the elevator. The elevator opened and Riley and Scizor walked in.

"Good thing I finished my match before this chaos happened.", thought Riley. The elevator door then opened as they reached the bottom floor. As the doors opened, Riley and Scizor walked in. The room was dark and the lights were occasionally flicking on and off. "Something feels off.", thought Riley as he walked further in. "The air in here doesn't feel right.", thought Riley.

Riley looked towards the opposite end of the room. It was blessed up with papers and broken debris everywhere. There marks on the wall, as well as sticky liquid all over the walls. Then Riley heard something. A slithering noise around him. "Who's there?!", exclaimed Riley.

"Please help me.", said a low voice. Riley looked forward to see a scientist hiding under a desk. Riley went over to the scientist. "What happened?", asked Riley as the lights flickered on and off again.

"Please help me.", whispered the scientist full of fear. "It-it has m.... aargh!", exclaimed the scientist as he was suddenly dragged away at full force. Riley watched as the scientist was dragged across the room by a tentacle of sorts. Then it dragged the scientist through a wall.

"Scizor, let's go!", yelled Riley as he ran to the hole in the wall where the scientist was dragged to. Riley went through the hole in the wall into a small room that was full of dry slime everywhere, with a hole in the middle. Riley looked at Scizor and clenched the case in his hands. "Whatever it is, we have to stop it.", said Riley. Then without hesitation, they went down through the hole.

"Time to reveal the 4th semi match"

they all Looked at the board

"Young Boy jimmy and one of the most skilled Trainers .. Luke!"

"I see Im Up 4th"

Luke said turning to His pokemon

"lets show this Kid what we got"

Jimmy walked Over to Luke

"I wish you Luck master Luke"

"Thanks kiddo"

Luke laughed

"Hey guys this is Jimmy he travelled in Johto with me hes also One of Me and bugy's gym trainers that why he calls me master"

Jimmy saluted

and walked over

"Bye master Luke see you in the next round"

Luke waved

Drew relooked at the board. Apparently there was some mix up and now he was fighting that one girl. " This should be interesting." He said. He walked towards the stadium and waited for her to show up. As he walked down he felt a small tap on his shoulder.
" Riley is in trouble." Tess said. " Hurry and beat this girl so you can help him."
Drew shook his head and waited for the girl.

Ella appared in the stadium. She started talking with Patrick. "Hi how are you?" She asked
"Good thanks and how are you?"
"Well, I'm back in the game."
"I saw that. Look I wanted to talk to you about yesterday, i'm sorry..."
"What are you apoligising for? You saved us!"
"Only with your help. You were good."
They looked at each other with positivity in their minds. Ella saw Drew and walked towards him.

Once they landed, Riley took a quick look around. It looked like a true laboratory except it was destroyed. There were even bodies on the wall stuck in the slime. The whole room was covered in this. "No doubt about it, this has has to be TS-01.", thought Riley. Then he walked over to one of the computers in the room. Most of them were destroyed. There was only one on that was barely functioning. It was the only bit of light in the room. Riley looked at it. "It appears to be a diary entry.", stated Riley as he started to read through it.

Entry 1
"TS-01 was originally made for good purposes. This mysterious disease puts a mysterious creature into the body and attaches itself to the spine and brain. Eventually it lasted long enough to where it was able to control one's life. We, Team Rocket, are now developing more of this for more tactical purposes. With TS-01, we will be able to finally have world domination."

Entry 2
"Our studies show that is creature that is producing our supply of TS-01 is indeed living. It appears to feed off our very own life energy. However, we have found something a bit troubling. Using our psychic Pokemon to reads its mind, we were able to find it's true purpose. This creature believes it is the conqueror of our world. If set free, I am sure of it, this creature could cause human and Pokemon extinction. It will first start by mass infecting groups of people and Pokemon with its children or a better term, virus, and feed off the insides of our body to grow more powerful. Once it reaches a certain level, I fear that it's power will increase to new potentials, greater than even legendary Pokemon. Recently we have found away to limits it's power using electricity. Secretly, we have started work on something, a fallback, that could potentially kill the virus itself. The higher ups don't understand that unless we stop this soon, there will be true chaos."

"Those fools!", exclaimed Riley as he finished reading. "Those fools! They knew what they were doing. Now it's up to find it, or else...", stated Riley right before he heard a familiar scream. "The scientist! Come on Scizor!", exclaimed Riley as they both ran through the dark room following the screaming. Then the screaming stopped.

When Riley and Scizor reached the other end of the room, all they saw was a giant hole through the wall, creating a tunnel through the underground. "Shit! We're too late!", exclaimed Riley. "Where is it going?", thought Riley. Then he remembered what the entries said. "It's feeds off of people and Pokemon... and the place with the most of those is... the stadium!", exclaimed Riley.

"Scizor, return! Come out Dragonite. Fly me out of here!", commanded Riley as hopped onto Dragonite's back. Dragonite roared as it flew threw the floors, breaking through them to get outside. Riley was sure of it, the TS-01 creature, was huge, and it was heading straight for the stadium to start infecting everyone!

as everyone was relaxing the ground started shaking

"Is there an earthquake?"

Luke shouted as he ran out side

in the distance he saw a monster

"Shit what is that"

luke tried hes pokedex but he found out its not a pokemon

"Oh shit gotta warn them!"

Luke ran inside

"Listen everyone were under attack By a-a-a Monster"

Luke panicked but calmed down after

"what should we do?"

Patrick sent out his Politoed, Ripple, to go after the Monster that appeared. He frantically was calling for Ripple to use ice beam to freeze it but it did not work.

As the stadium was preparing for the next match, the ground under it started to shake. The crowd started yelling. "It's an earthquake!", said someone. "It's your mom coming to beat your ass!" "It's Graveler's ghost!" "Groundon is in Johto!" And much more was being yelled. Suddenly the shaking stopped. "I guess it's over folks. Now let's rooiiiigght into the...", exclaimed the announcer. Right before he could finish, the battlefield erupted open and giant white tentacles came out ground sending the slimy white fluid everywhere all over the crowd. The crowd screamed as one of the tentacles dove straight into the stands, going right through it killing dozens. Then the tentacles started smacking all of the stands killing and injuring many others. Everyone ran as fast as they could towards the exits.

While they ran to the exits, some of the people who were covered in the TS-01 fell to their knees and started coughing our blood. "Help me-ee!", exclaimed one of the infected grabbing for help. The people around them started screaming. "GET AWAY FROM ME!", yelled a young woman. Her Seadra came out of it's pokeball and used a full on hydro pump on one one of the infected. It knocked the infected man down. Everyone looked at her. "He-he's a monster, he would've killed me!", she exclaimed. Then she looked at the guy, he was starting to get up.

The front part part of his was ruined and dripping with the white liquid. Everyone around him screamed. "Kill him!", yelled one. "Scyther use cut!", yelled another. His Scyther sliced the decomposing man in half. The top half of his body fell to the floor. "You saved me.", said the girl. The guy smirked. "Don't babe, I'll save you any...", before he could finish, he was smashed by one of the tentacles! The crowd started to scream and they started to run in all directions with the tentacles smacking down.

Some of the infected grabbed their heads pain! Others clutched their heart. Some couldn't even even move due some of the TS-01 virus in the spine.

Dragonite finally broke through the roof of the building. Riley looked forward and saw the chaos unfolding at the stadium. From where he was, in the center of Goldenrod, he could see the tentacles inside the stadium. "I guess we better hurry up. Full speed Dragonite!", exclaimed Riley.

Drew see's the monster before him and the carnage in her wake. He had to act fast. " Go po..." His body stopped as he was trying to grab his pokeball." He felt like he was outside of his own body looking at himself. " What's going on." He said.
" My mother." Tess said. She appeared to him in her real form. the worm like creature she was
" Your Mother?" Drew asked. " I really don't see the family resembelnce. So then You plan on having me help her."
" No." Tess said. " I don't know why but since I got bonded to you I've felt different form the rest." She slithered around his arm. " We are connected. And I will help you stop her."
" Then why did you freeze me?" He asked.
" Because I need to tell you her weakness." She said. " her upper body his hard nothing will penetrate it. but her stomach region with unprotected."
" So we just get it on it's back." Drew said. " Alright."
Drew snapped back to reality.
Drew notices that the queen put her tentacles around him. As if feeling something she quickly retracted her tentacles.
" What's a matter I'm not good enough for you.." He said with a sly smile on his face.

"charizard Go! save the stadium!"

charizard flew towards the monster

"Use flame blast!"

the flames hit the monster

but the creature grabbed charizard and zapped all of hes powers and charizard slammed Into Luke with full power

"Ah My arm! shit that power..

Ella and Patrick were in the lobby. "What is that creature?" Ella asked.
"I feel like it has something to do with Team Rocket, but I don't know how." Patrick pooled his ideas.

In the Johto Prison, Looker looked at a tablet which displayed the virus attacking everyone. "Damn..." He said.
"Teheheheheeee!!!" Gideon laughed.
"What do you know about this!?" Looker screached.
"That monster is stronger than any pokemon I experimented on! I do believe I can help!"
"How?"
"I established an order of scientists within team Rocket. These scientists said to me about a virus they have developed whilst under the influence of a man named Cortez teheheheheheeee!!! Now they planned to release it but it got released along with us! Now release me!" He shouted
"No means No!"
(OOC: Brexit Means Brexit!)

(OOC: Luke, that was some random guy yelling a random thing in fear. Like being sarcastic for example. Groundon isn't coming. Water will actually power up the Queen.)

(BIC)
When Riley arrived at the stadium on Dragonite, everything was a wreck. The tentacles were starting to grab people and bring them down for lunch. They had also surrounded the outside of the stadium to prevent escape. Dead bodies were everywhere. The infected people were literally losing their minds.

Once Riley landed he sent out Jolteon. He looked around to see a few non infected people crouching behind some seat. Some people were running all around the stadium. Riley knew what he had to do. He had to inject the queen with the antidotes in the case. But first he needed a diversion. "Alakazam come on out.", exclaimed Riley.

"Alakazam, link me to the minds of everyone in the stadium. I need to speak with them.", stated Riley. Alakazam nodded in acknowledgement and it's eyes and spoons started to glow. Once Alakazam nodded to Riley, he knew he was in.

"Attention everyone in the stadium. My name is Riley! You may know me from this tournament. Right now there is a creature that is trying infect us all with a disease known TS-01 and kill us all. With me I have two antidotes that will the Queen. But I can't do this alone. I understand that some may hate me for what I have done in this tournament. But understand this, if we don't band together now, this creature will cause human and Pokemon extinction!", exclaimed Riley.

Right when he took a breath, a tentacle came over Riley and Alakazam to smash them. As it came down, Dragonite used thunder punch and Jolteon used thunderbolt on it disintegrating that part of the tentacle. "Thanks Dragonite and Jolteon.", stated Riley as he gained an idea. The tentacle however just regenerated it's disintegrated part and went back to smacking things.

"Sorry about that! Everyone who has an electric type Pokemon or move, please send them out now. If you focus enough electricity on a tentacle, you should be able to disintegrate for a few seconds. Try doing that multiple times to get everyone out! Until then, me and a few others will be trying to inject it with the antidotes. Good luck everyone.", said Riley as motioned Alakazam to stop transmitting and returned it to it's pokeball.

Riley looked around and saw Drew fighting one of the tentacles and went over to help him. "I wonder where the others are?", thought Riley, hoping that Patrick, Luke, and Yannick would also come to help.

Last edited:
" Go Po.." Drew started to say as it started raining.
" Water isn't going to work." Tess said. " it'll do the opposite actually." 'well this got a lot harder now.' He suddenly heard Riley's voice. " Okay let's try that.
Drew grabbed a different ball. " Go Marry." He said. He jumped back just out of reach of tentacles. Marry appeared right beside him. " anything else I should know."
" Don't let Marry get to close to it."
" Alright." Drew said. " Use thunder." Lightning came of the sky and hits the queen. It appears to have no affect on the queen. " I have to get her on her belly." Drew said. " Everyone." Drew yelled try and get her on her stomach if you can. It's skin is to hard for any regular attack. if we get her on her back we might have a chance of defeating it.

Last edited:
"I don't think anyone can you Drew!", yelled Riley running up to him. "Get one of your psychic Pokemon to send your message like I did with Alakazam. Anyways, if we manage flip it over, it could give us chance to inject it with the antidote.", said Riley as he put the case down on one of the stands and opened it revealing the two antidotes.

Riley picked both of them up and attached one of them to his waste and held the other one in his hand. "We will have to get really close to inject it with this tiny needle. Someone will have to distract it long enough for us to get down there and not be smashed.", stated Riley.

"On it riley!"

"Umbreon go!"

Umbreon ran up the Monsters arm

"Now nightslash"

the monster tried to throw it off

but it did not notice what riley was gonna do

Patrick's Politoed was attacking the Monster with ice beams. Lazy had come out and slammed into the Monster with body slam. Ella's Meganium, Petal, was using Petal Blizzard to fire tornados of flowers at the beast.

Drew stopped for a seconed as he relized he never had a psychic type pokemon before. If he survives he'll have to change that. " Riley I don't have any psychic pokemon. " Anyways. I think I can distract it. It really seems to hate me." He said as it's tentacles flew straight at Drew. He was barley able to doge it. " Come on ugly give me your best shot." Drew said to the Queen. As he did an umbreon ran straight at it. ' It's going to get itself killed.' Drew thought. As he was thinking this the queen lauched a couple of tentacles at him hitting him and knocking him to the ground. He stood up. " That the best you got bitch." He said wiping the blood of his mouth. "I can do this all day."

Patrick head what was being said. "Ella, where did Eusine go?"
"I don't know...he said he was heading for..."
Then Eusine appeared on his Dragonite. He heard from above what was being said by Drew and Riley. He sent out his Alakazam. "Use psychic on that monster, whatever it is, it is hurting those boys!!!" He shouted this as Alakazam dashed forward and a magical blast came towards the Monster.

"Lets Hit it all together!"

Luke nodded

"herracross Megahorn!"

"charizard steel wing!"

"frealigator ice beam!"

"noctowl tackle!"

"dragonite Thunder!"

"Umbreon shadow ball"

all the moves hit the monster

and it fell onto it Back side

"riley finish Him!"

Status