• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Explore the Bloka region! (Anime style)

"Huh, Will and his new friend beat team rocket eh, Hey Findlay,"said Soras"want to battle me, first, how many pokemon do you have?"he asked.
"Dunspa!"
"Sligo!"
"Bravia!"
"Chespi!"(yeah please!)
"You can choose who you battle."
"Dun?"
"Sli?"
"Brav?"
"Che?"(what did you say?).

“Come on Pidgey!” Will called out “Use double team and quick attack”

A ring of Pidgey clones appeared the confused Sandile

“Quick, find the real one with Mud Slap!” Lenox shouted, before immediately realising his mistake. Due to Pokemon logic, the mud hit all the Pidgey in the face but nothing happened (If you don’t like it, change it so they all dodged).

The Pidgey all dashed towards Sandile, who dodged with Dig, causing all of the Pidgey to hit the ground, so only the original remained.

Sandile burst out of the ground, hitting Pidgey and knocking her backwards

“Gust!”

“Sand Tomb!”

“Quick Attack!”

“Mud Slap!”

The attacks kept coming, Pidgey taking advantage of Sandile’s tiredness from Squirtle’s battle and keeping Sandile struggling to keep up with her lightning-quick attacks.

“No Sandile, dodge her!”
“Sandile, watch out!”
“No! Sandile!”
“Behind you Sandile!”
Were just some of the things Lenox shouted during the battle, as Double Team Quick Attack Pidgeys darted around the room

Eventually, Lenox had enough “Use Sandstorm Sandile!”
“Counter with Gust” Will said

The two trainers looked at eachother nervously as they realised what they had done

A massive gust of wind collided with a swirl of sand, forming a massive hurricane in the middle of the arena, sucking both Sandile and Pidgey inside, where they clashed, dashing around the tornado using Tackles and Quick Attacks against each other.

Unable to see inside the storm, Will and Lenox were forced to watch, and hope that their Pokemon had succeded

Eventually, the storm died down, and in the middle was both Sandile and Pidgey, both still prepared to fight until their last breaths. Sandile burrowed deep underground and began rising up, which Pidgey flew up and descended down onto Sandile, Sandile broke out of the ground, dirt and rock flying everywhere, at the same time as PIdgey reached the ground, and the two hit right in the middle, causing a mini shockwave which sent Sandile flying back down into its own hole

When Lenox finally got it out, it was fainted

“so you win” he said, giving Will his badge “congratulations”

“Thanks!” Will said enthusiastically as he looked at his I-Forgot-The-Name Badge, “And thanks for the awesome battle!”

Lenox smiled “I have to admit that was pretty intense, so were a lot of them from the last few days”

And so Will Whitman exited the Gym with high spirits and a new badge

What Did You Do To Snoke?

Previously Ratbag the Coward
Kane gazed at the pokemon battling in the gym. "Finally. I have arrived at this great gym...and I get welcomed by another person battling?!" He started to get angry. "You should congratulate me for even getting here, I could have died. And we all know I'm the best trainer, after all, I did win a tournament in Johto and Sinnoh! Now can we battle?!" He shouted towards Lenox. He did not care whether he was too busy in the moment of battle.

Marin was given his badge and left before any of the Team Rocket events occurred. "Let's go get healed up at the Pokemon Center before we do anything else," Marin said with a massive smile on his face and staring at his brand new badge that he achieved. Asura and Rory trotted along beside Marin, also in good moods since Marin is as well. Marin entered the Pokemon center and returned Rory to his Pokeball before handing over Rory's Pokeball and Asura for a check up. Marin sat on the couch in the Pokemon Center as he waited for his Pokemon to be healed. "I can't believe it. Asura single handily defeated Lenox," Marin said to himself in disbelief. Marin then exited the Pokemon Center and went up to some bushes and started to pick som berries to treat Asura and Rory. Asura needed to have some of her anxiety medication anyway, so he'll put some medication in the berries. Marin noticed bushes moving, so Marin turned to see what it was and what greeted him was a man in a large, brown trench coat, that covered his whole body almost. He had sunglasses that covered his face. He had a large top hat that finished his mysterious disguise.

This considerably startled Mari and made him drop some Oran Berries. "What the!" Marin exclaimed. As he slightly jumped back and was on edge. "Kep it down. Don't worry, I mean no harm to you," The mysterious figure said as he checked his surroundings. "Then who are you then?" Marin asked stepping forwards. "My name's Alderic and I'm here to give a warning," Marin stared back with curiosity filling his thoughts. "And...what would that entail?" Marin asked hesitantly. "A lot of things are going to happen within the future, I can't specify when. However, when that does happen, there will be a lot of secrets to be unveiled which will shock you. I must urge you to not change any view you have on people based on what their past happens to be. The last thing we need is someone thinking emotionally, not logically. That's all I can say, goodbye," Alderic said before walking off into the forest. "Wha-...Wait!" Marin yelled, but Alderic seemed to disappear into the vegetation.

"Can Marin please pick up your Pokemon, they are back to full health!" the Pokemon Center announced. Marin blankly stared into the forest with confusion before heading back to the Pokemon Center.

"So do you wanna battle? I think I need to try and see how I do against your tactics."Soras said to Findlay"plus, you might training for the gym, if you are going to challenge it."he said while heading to the battle field.
***​
In a tree in town,
"Ugh, well that failed."said Rack
"Yeah, huh who's that?"said Dew
"Hey, let's steal they're Pokemon to help get that Dunsparce!"said Rack(this was his first good idea in ages)
"Hey, that's actually a good idea!"said Dew while healing they're Pokemon.

Last edited:
Having beaten his first gym, Will was treating his Pokemon to some Pokepuffs he made. "you deserve it guys" he said to his Pokemon "we finally got our first badge"

"Squirtle squirtle (normally I'd complain that Wynaut didn't do anything)" Squritle said, enjoying his Pokepuff "Squirtle squirt squirt (but that stunt you two pulled really saved me out there)"

"Pidgey (It was nothing)" Pidgey said modestly "Pid pidgey (it was Wynaut's idea)"

"squirt (wait what?)" Squirtle asked, and looked at the seemingly clueless Wynaut attempt to pick up his Pokepuff and fail, falling on his face

Pidgey looked too "Pidgey Pidgey (our eyes met and he seemed to speak to me in my mind)" she explained, getting sceptical looks from Squirtle

Meanwhile, inside of Wynaut's seemingly empty brain, was the battle against Lenox on repeat, Wynaut was watching every move his foes and allies made, preparing strategies in the blink of an eye. He began to contemplate the futility of it all. "what is our purpose on this earth" he thought to himself "to be the slave of some child, forced to battle for eternity before finally reaching the light at the end of the tunnel, the sweet release of death, only to wake up as some Haunter, forced to yet again cater to a spoilt child's needs"

Squirtle and Pidgey looked at Wynaut, who had gone suddenly still, his eyes seemed to be staring at someplace far in the distance, as if he was somewhere else. They wondered what was going on in his head, and whether there was something going on in there.

Squirtle shrugged, couldn't be, right? He got back to enjoying his Pokepuffs.

Marin retrieved Rory's Pokeball from Nurse Joy and collected Asura as well. Marin held Asura in his arms as he walked out. "Okay Asura, you should get some sleep. It's been a long day," Marin said as he made his way towards the next area. Asura listened to Marin and snuggled in his arms getting comfortable so she could have a nice snooze. It wasn't long before she fell asleep and started to do cute, quiet snores. Marin reached a sign that pointed the way he was heading. "Lopya Forest this way, the trees that talk back and guide you through," Marin read the sign and scoffed. "That sounds both welcoming and creepy," Marin chuckled to himself. Marin reached a bench that was just outside of the forest and Marin decided to take off his Parka jacket, place it down and carefully placed the sleeping Asura on top so she could continue her nap comfortably.

Marin pulled out the berries he pulled out earlier and started to combine the Anxiety medicine with the berries so that Asura can easily take her dosage. Marin was deep in thought with what the mysterious guy he interacted with earlier named Alderic was referring to. Was it about someone he knew? What will the secrets be about? Is he involved in this already without realizing? All this thinking gave him a slight headache so he tried to think about something else.

Cyndaquil quickly squirmed and quickly went onto a seat, while the Nurse went inside the Gym and chased him down! She saw him jumping off of the same window in a rather quick motion that Omega went through earlier, as she threw out a Poké Ball and said, "Go get him Audino, he's not escaping from treatment today. He's not one of those everyday Pokémon we see." The Audino nodded after she was called, as the Nurse quickly went out of the Gym and ran to the Pokémon Center.

Meanwhile, Charles was still in the Pokémon Center, as he petted the baby Dragonite, while the Minun sat next to him. Omega was in a room being treated by Erica herself, as she kept him still and comforted him. She bandaged his left arm after cleaning it and having another Nurse spray a super potion on it, as she picked him up and gently rocked him in her arms.

Marin finished combining some of the medicine with the berries and carefully placed the few in Asura's pouch. Marin then put his Parka jacket back on and picked up Asura once again and decided to head into Lopya Forest. It was a rather dim forest but gaps within the canopy of leaves seem to let sunlight through slicing through the tree's shadows. You could hear a lot of activity and sounds from wild Pokemon but it was rather hard to spot any of them.

However, Marin came to a halting stop as he heard growling and crying from the other side of the greenery beside him. Asura was awoken by the questionable sounds as well. Marin approached the bush that blocked whatever was making those sounds from Marin, crouched behind it and cautiously peeked over it. Asura got out of Marin's arms and climbed up to his shoulder since she was curious as to what the sounds were as well.

Def remained with Alan enjoying the view for a certain amount of time before checking his pokegear. "Oh! Always lose track of time when up here. I better go check Team Rocket aren't up to anything, I've not been able to relax since they showed up..." He said with a sigh, "... Well, besides being up here. I hope it's helped you feel more relaxed, I've enjoyed getting to spend some time here with you," He said with a warm smile.

"Call me if you need anything, ok?" Def said and if Alan didn't mind him leaving he would take off on Growlie to have a look around the trails. He knew he was under no expectations to be on the look out for team rocket, but perhaps deep down he felt somewhat responsible for them ending up here. Whatever case, he wanted to stop whatever their end game may be.

"Im confused..." Jack said as he exited the Gym, He looked around, Wondering where everyone had gone, He noticed Will, He walked up to him and said "Im heading to Lopya, Where are you heading next?"
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From Behind another tree stood the Espurr, Still watching Jack

"Lopya....."
"Marge....."

The Espurr thought, Still keeping a strong gaze on Jack
"One day ill make it back to Julia...."
The Espurr Floated a Tree closer to Jack, Still watching him

Nike took out a Pokeball. "Will you let me catch you?"
The Timburr hesitated, then nodded at last. Nike tapped the Pokeball on Timburr's head and finally caught it. She stood up, and gave a small peck on the ball, saying, "I hope we will work together..."

With that, she continued her journey, going into the first city.

After the battles had been done, Lenox looked over towards Kane. "So you think you can beat me easily?"
"Yes I do." Said Kane, taking his position on the battlefield.
"You shouldn't be so cocky kid. Sandile, get 'em!" Lenox ordered as the crocodile pokemon jumped out behind him.
"Go Frost!" A Snover appeared from One of Kane's poke balls.
"Go Sandile!" Lenox cried. "Use Crunch!" Sandile's teeth came towards Frost.
"Dodge and use Icy wind!" A cold breeze came towards Sandile. "Now Ice shard!"
"Dodge it!" The Sandile dodged as shards of ice appeared on the floor. "Sand tomb!" A pillar of sand came from the ground and Frost was flung towards the wall and crashed on it.
"Frost, we need to switch..." Kane returned Frost even though he had not fainted. "Go Captain!" A Corphish appeared. "Bubblebeam!" Bubble came towards the Sandile and it fainted.
"Return. Go Rhyhorn! Use horn attack!" The Rhyhorn rammed towards Captain.
"Dodge it!"Kane yelled, but the Corphish ignored him. "I said, dodge it!" Rhyhorn's horn pushed it into the wall.
"Stone edge!" The Rhyhorn stabbed into Captain. Captain lay on the floor.
"Use bubblebeam!" But the Corphish did not respond. "Use Bubblebeam!!!!" He shouted harder but still the pokemon did not respond. "Get up!!!!" He roared. Captain was still on the ground. "You get up now or...!!!" Captain was still lying there.
"You know, you shouldn't abuse your pokemon like that!" Lenox said.
"I don't care! Captain, you leave this instant. I'm ashamed of you. You stupid thing!" The Corphish had an extreme look of sadness and anger in his face. It ran out of the gym. Lenox gave a disapproving look to Kane.
"You know, you shouldn't have done that..."
"Let us just get on with the battle!" Kane was in a rage now. "Frost, kill them." His Snover appeared once more. "Ice beam!"
With one foul blast of ice, the Rhyhorn fell to the ground. Lenox was scared of Kane's anger and backed away in fear. Kane left the gym with a badge and now only 2 pokemon.

Last edited by a moderator:
After having Growlie walk leisurely for a while as he got his thoughts together, Def decided that the best place was to head back to the city where Lenox's gym is. It seemed busiest there currently with the new trainers wanting to take on the gym, so he narrowed it down to the most likely place Team Rocket might want to cause trouble. Plus, the more people, the more pokemon, that was the mentality of the Rockets back in his old days anyway.

It didn't take Growlie long to get there and they decided to settle down at a bench by a patch of grass, Def stretching before laying down on his back on it with an arm behind his head while Growlie lay down and stretched out in front of it to nap. Def stared at the sky in a day-dream for a few minutes or so before taking out his pokegear to check messages and things online.

Near def,
"Let's attack now!"
"Of course, a Arcinine would be sooo useful!"
"Go, shuppet, make us invisible!"
"Misdreavios, use hypnosis on that trainer!"
"Shuu!"
"Misdre!"

(edit:watch out def!)

Last edited:
What was awaiting on the other side of the bush and the source of the sounds was a Nidorina and a Chingling. The Chingling seemed to be in pain and was crying and the Nidorina seemed to be attacking and bullying the Chingling. "Ching!" The Chingling cried out. "Nido!" Nidorina growled as she attacked Chingling hitting it into the tree trunk. Marin watched appalled with the Nidorina and was confused as to why Nidorina was bullying the seemingly innocent Chingling. "We need to do something Asura," Marin said determinedly. Asura nodded and squinted at Nidorina, but Asura then noticed a pale green head, with red/pink bumps on it as well in the bushes opposite. "Asura, use Vine Whip!" Marin said as he stood up and pointed towards the Nidorina. The Nidorina was quickly alerted by Marin's demand to Asura and turned, going into a battle stance. Asura leaped forwards, landing in front of Marin and opposing the Nidorina. vines emerged from Asura's green spots and charged towards Nidorina. Nidorina's claws shined as clawed away the vines before charging towards Asura.

"Use Razor Leaf!" Marin demanded. Asura flicked her leaf launching leaves towards the oncoming Nidorina. Nidorina simply cut through them with her Slash attack and continued running towards Asura. Nidorina leaped above Asura and was about to attack from above. "Throw the Nidorina with your Vine Whip!" Marin exclaimed. Asura unleashed her Vine Whip and got a grip of Nidorina's foot and stopped her from dropping any closer. Asura swung Nidorina one way to get momentum for the throw and launched her into the air above all the trees. "Nido!" The Nidorina cried as she flew off. Marin then ran to Chingling and crouched down to it to see if it needed aid. Chingling seemed to be bawling its eyes out and screaming but Marin couldn't hear its cries. Marin turned to Asura and realised that she was in distress and was in pain, trying to cover her ears with her vines. "Chingling must be doing a high pitch enough sound that I can't hear it," Marin said. He tried to think of a way to possibly calm down Chingling. However, he couldn't give it any of his berries since they had Asura's anxiety medicine in and it wasn't smart to experiment and see what would happen.

The bushes next to them moved slightly as a Ralts emerged from them. The Ralts was also struggling from Chingling's supersonic and had an Oran Berry in its hand. The Ralts waddled up to the Chingling and handed it an Oran Berry. Chingling stopped crying and looked at the berry and Ralts. It didn't really hesitate having a bite out of the berry and immediately felt better. "Ching-Chin!" Chingling chirped as it started to bounce around in a very happy mood. Ralts looked up to Marin and smiled. Ralts waddled up to Marin and gently pulled on his arm and then started to walk in a direction. "I guess it wants us to follow it. Let's go Asu-" Marin said before seeing Asura struggling to stay on her feet and stumbling all over the place, confused from Chingling's supersonic. Marin picked up Asura and followed the Ralts.

(OOC: Uh oooh! Prepare for trouble! ... And it's not team rocket! Also Growlie is an Arcanine, sorry I never thought on how confusing that would be LOL he got the nickname as a Growlithe)

Growlie's ears perked up as he thought he heard voices nearby, opening his eyes as he lifted his head to look around and try to find the source. The Arcanine felt like something wasn't quite right and his instincts were seldom wrong. His ears moved now and then in a different direction to try and hear the sounds again, feeling increasingly anxious when his eyes were unable to see what he had heard. When the troublemakers came closer, Growlie convinced himself that he could sense some sort of presence and would get to his feet, lowering his head and remaining on high alert as he let out a low warning growl to whatever may be nearby.

"Mm?" Def muttered and lifted himself up on his fore-arms to look at Growlie, "Growlie? What's wrong?" Def asked. The trainer only got to look around very briefly before everything seemed blurry, a sudden heavy fatigue coming over him.

"G...Growlie..." He muttered before he was laying back down flat on the bench again fast asleep, to which Growlie jumped and barked in panic. "Arrrrrr!" The Arcanine barked, nudging at Def's arm desperately as he became very confused and concerned as to what just happened to his trainer. Whatever was happening, he wasted no time to put his front paws up on the bench to shield his trainer and snarled viciously at whatever may be nearby, not going to let anything else happen to his master. Amidst his high-anxiety, the Arcanine gave a loud howl in hopes to maybe someone would hear him and come to see what was going on, it hopefully serving as another warning that he wouldn't hold back attacking whatever or whoever was nearby and also that maybe someone would hear him to come help Def.

As the city became darker, more pokemon. A Duskull appeared just outside of the city. Kane saw this pokemon and Dusk flew straight for it, hitting it with a powerful aerial ace attack. He then threw a poke ball towards the Duskull and instantly it was caught. The poke ball flew down from the sky and Kane caught it in his hand. "Since the name Dusk is taken. I shall name you Grim. Another strong addition to the team!" He commented.

Meanwhile, Kane's emotionally distraught Corphish ran through the streets, tears streaming down. A boy, named Harry Holy, saw this Corphish. He had a pokemon translator device.
"Cor....(Help someone please...)"
"Could I help? You look sad! Here take this food!" Harry shouted, stuffing some food in the depressed Corphish's face. The Corphish smiled.
"There's no need to worry...tell me your story and you can follow me! I'll protect you."
"Corrr....phish!!" Corphish explained his nickname and the events of Lenox's gym.
After a while of taking care of Captain the Corphish in the pokemon centre, Harry went to Lenox's pokemon gym with Captain. He won easily, taking out both the Sandile and the Rhyhorn with the one pokemon, due to his faith in the Corphish.

Still with team Flare,
"Heh, nice work Misdreavios."said Dew while Misdreavios used physic to try to drag the Arcinine away to the team Flare snag machine, which, conveniently, was 12 hours away.
"Mis!"
"Actually, how about we bring the trainer as well and brain wash him!?"asked Rack
"Okay then, that is actually a good idea, Misdreavios, use physic on the trainer!"
"And shuppet, keep an eye on that trainer!"
"Mis..."
"Shup."

Last edited:
( OOC: @Fraseandchico Eek! Try not to auto, Buddy! Arcanine isn't unnconcious :) )

Growlie snarled when he finally saw the Flare members and their pokemon, feeling totally enraged that they were bringing harm to his trainer.
Giving a loud roar, the Arcanine tilted his head back and opened his mouth wide as he threw it forward to let out a large Flamethrower towards the Shuppet and Missdreavus. When it came to Def, Growlie was fiercely loyal and would give it his all to protect him.

As if sensing all the commotion, Def's Vaporeon let herself out of her pokeball and looked around, not taking long to see the two strangers and their pokemon that Growlie was protecting the unnconcious Def from.

"Vaaaa!" Was the worried noise she made before she took off running to try find someone to help.

(The Start of this is for how SMRPG64 Showed me a Detail of the first page that I didn't notice, I have 5 pokemon in my team so im putting two in the PC for "Fair Play")
After leaving some of his Pokemon in the PC for fair play, Jack started to head for Lopya, He saw many Pokemon Flying around and being friends, He wondered where his friends were, He continued to wonder until he saw a Froakie, It was alone and scared, He was just going to walk past it and let it decide what it wants to do its self until a Elekid attacked it! The Froakie fought well but it was ultimately beaten, Jack pulled some Potions and bandages out of his bag and started to heal it up "Are you okay now?" Jack askedas he put the rest of his stuff away "Froakie...." It said, Getting up and looking around "No, Your not fighting that in your current state" Jack said as he stopped him from jumping away, You would think that he would give some speech about safety and love but no, Jack just threw a Poke Ball at it, Catching it "Ha! I got a Froakie!" Jack yelled as he Picked up the Pokeball

Jack continued down the Route until he decided to take a break in a area next to the Road, He sat down and sent out his 4 Pokemon
"Charmeleon! (Hello!)"
"Eevee? (Are we taking a break?)"
"Mawile.... (Whatever...)"
"Froakie..... (Why did i have to be Captured....)"
They all said, Fluff Jumped up on to Jacks Lap and started to fall asleep, Froakie decided to sit in a tree and be annoyed and Ignis and Fang started to train with each other "Hey Froakie! what should i Nickname you?" Jack asked, Suspecting no Answer "How about Torrent?" Jack asked, Still suspecting no answer "Torrent it is then" Jack Finished, Jack continued to sit with his Pokemon and wait for someone from the City to come, The Trainers at the Gym were strong and he wanted to battle them, He was surprised from Will, He was amazing at battling so he continued to sit and wait

Cyndaquil quickly fled to Lopya Forest in an attempt to lose the Audino and Nurse that were both chasing him down, as he thought to himself, "Ahh, can't a fire mouse have a break here? I'm kinda tired and I can't really seem to move as quick now."

He noticed a boy that was carrying a Chikorita in his arms, while also following what appeared to be a Ralts to his now fuzzy eyesight, as he quickly ran up to the boy. He said to him while he panted as he had a frightened look on his face, "Cynda, Cyndaquil!" He quickly clung onto the boy's leg, while he heard quick footsteps that came closer with each passing second, as he took in a deep breath and prepared to use smokescreen.

Meanwhile, Charles decided to go out of the Pokémon Center and head over to the Gym, as he walked around with a rather cautious look. He said to Dragonite while he approached the Gym, "Stay sharp buddy, we don't know what could be ahead of us... I have a feeling that the gym members aren't the only ones in there."

Marin came to a halt as he felt something grab his leg. Marin quickly looked downwards and noticed it was a rather scared Cyndaquil, clinging onto his leg. Marin crouched down and smiled to try and not alert it. "Hey there, what's the matter?" Marin asked softly. Asura snapped out of the confusion and looked over at the Cyndaquil with curiosity as to what happened when she was confused and unaware of what happened.

Alan nodded to Def and continued to sit on the fence, looking out over the horizon. He glanced at his Pokemon, smiling. Munchlax had dozed off against one of the fence posts while Spinda and Eevee were playing around. The four of them stayed there for quite a bit before Alan decided to head back. He recalled all his companions and headed back to the city.

[Sorry, been caught up in Sun and Moon. It seems a bit harder for me than the other games.]

(OOC: @Torchwick no worries man! You're actually just in time)

Vaporeon ran and ran, turning this way and that trying to find a familiar face that could help Def, who was still being guarded from the two Flare hooligans by Growlie.

Suddenly, she noticed Alan coming down from the trial and felt some relief, sprinting her way over and would stop abruptly in front of him.

"Vaaay! Vay vay!" She cried frantically, fidgeting in place in panic.

At Def and Arcinine
"Oh no you don't. "Said Dew as the Arcinine attacked with Flamethrower,
"Shuppet, use confuse ray, now!"said Rack
"Arc?"
"Shup!"
"Now Misdreavios, use dark pulse!"
"Missss!"
"Arc!"
"Heh, that's sorted, let's go now."said Rack
"Stop right there!"said a voice from behind.

"Sorry Soras, all my Pokemon are in the PC. I'll go get some of them, if that's okay. I'll be right back!" Findlay called, as he ran towards the Pokemon center, to collect his Eevee and some other Pokemon.

Growlie snarled angrily and jumped away from Def so he wouldn't be hit by any of the attacks. He shook his head a few times and stumbled a bit from the confusion, thankfully the dark pulse got him back on track a bit. With another loud roar he dug his claws in to the ground and lunged himself forward to perform Extreme Speed at both the rival pokemon.

(ooc: I know i had vaporeon find Alan but anyone can feel free to jump to Def and Growlie's rescue)

In the forrest, Kane wandered around, looking for strong pokemon. He saw a Weedle and went after it. Then he saw another person next to it. It was Harry. "What do you want with that pokemon ?" He asked.
"Nothing. You can have it if you want." Harry said, then Captain the Corphish came out of its poke ball. It started crying when it saw Kane.
"That Corphish...it looks a lot like the one I had..."
"What is your name? I'm Harry Holy."
" Kane Lawson." And with that, the Corphish launched itself towards Kane. "Get your filthy pokemon off of me!"
"Woah, I think it recognises you..."
"You're dam right! I released him after beating that puny gym leader Lenox! He was called Captain."
"You would release a pokemon?!" Harry asked.
"Course I would. There is no need for sentimental value when it comes to a pokemon. It is purely about strong and weak."
"You're wrong!"
"I don't care, I'll win the league anyway."
"I'll prove you wrong! Let's battle each other now, show me all your pokemon! Go Rex!" A Cranidos appeared.
"Go Grim!" Kane's most recently caught pokemon, found on the outskirts of the forrest, appeared.

Last edited by a moderator:
" *Huff... puff...* H-Hey, Soras. Wanna battle n-now?" Findlay said, out of breath.
"I'll fight all of your current Pokemon, if that's okay with you." He asked.
'I wonder if he uses a proper strategy...' He thought, getting ready for battle.

"Neat, let's go Findlay!"said Soras"ready chespin?"
"Ches!"(yay I finally get to do stuff!)
"So let's go!"he then added"who will you use?"he said, while sending chespin onto the battlefield.

Alan looked at the Vaporeon, a bit surprised a Pokémon would come straight up to him like it did. He wasn't sure what to do until Eevee popped out of its Pokéball. Eevee went up to Vaporeon and stood in front of it. Alan slowly made the connection that this must've be Def's Vaporeon. Eevee talked to its evolution for a bit before turning to its trainer. With a few body movements, Alan understood what Eevee wanted.

"Okay, Vaporeon," Alan spoke to the water Pokémon. "Lead the way."

"OK. Go, Tentacruel!" Findlay shouted. "Start off with Toxic Spikes!"
"Tenta... CRUEL!" *Weakling...* Tentacruel spat, as he launched poison tipped stars at the ground in front.
"Don't expect me to go easy on you, even though I already am." Findlay taunted.

Cheri finally made it out of Route 2 and into Grioru City. Her time spent in Cronk was short but productive as she was able to pick up some items and train her Roto and Spirit. She pulled out her PokéNav and check the map application. To her delight, there was a gym in the city, one that she was definitely planning on challenging. But for now, she and her Pokémon needed some rest and the Pokémon center was their destination.

"Oh yeah, I'll show you!"he said"Chepin, please use pin missle!"
"Chesspi!"chespin said while unleashing a flurry of Pins from his attack
"Nice, now follow with leech seed while it is stunned!"he said.

"Tentacruel, Use Protect!" Then use Toxic Spikes again!" Findlay shouted, not intending to be beat by a mere Chespin.
Tentacruel Let forth a strong jet of water, effectively negating the attack, and then letting forth another round of poison coated stars.
"I'd be careful if i were you, but then again, I wouldn't Want to be you." Findlay sneered at Soras. "Then again, No Pain, No Gain."

"Shh...It's okay. You're safe with me," Marin said softly as he reached out and intended on picking it up and comforting the Cyndquil. If Cyndaquil would let him. Asura noticed that Ralts didn't seem to be waiting around for them, so Asura grabbed Rory's Pokeball using her vines nd released him from it. Asura nodded towards the Ralts. "Chikor," Asura chirped. Rory looked at Ralts and looked back at Asura. "Bun," Rory replied. Asura caught up to Ralts and walked behind it and followed as Rory did the same.

"No, chespin!"shouted Soras"ugh, use vine whip to get over surf!"
"Ches!chess!"he said in shock as the poisoning took effect.
"No chespin, return..."Soras said"alright, go Braviary, start in the air!"
"Bravvv!"