• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Explore the Bloka region! (Anime style)

"Uhh..... No?" He said, Presuming his Pokemon were lower Level
"Ill start with Claw, Who will you start with?" Jack asked, Presuming he would use Wynaut

OOC:
(I know your brain SMRPG64, Your Wynaut with Counter and Destiny Bond, Always gotta remember the Power of those Moves)

Omega quickly ran out of the classroom, as Erica saw him and chased him down again! He attempted to ignore the worsening pain that went on in his left arm, as he thought to himself, "Ow... maybe I should go to the Pokémon Center."
The Voice replied while chuckling, "Hah, I told ya so!" He looked rather frustrated, as he quickly ran out of the school and ran towards the Gym, while Erica continued to chase him.

She quickly knew that she had to attack if she wanted to stop him in his tracks, as she quickly used swift! Star-shaped rays quickly went towards Omega, as he quickly took out his scalchop and quickly deflected one of the rays, but unfortunately, he had gotten hit by the rest! He quickly fell to the ground next to the Gym door, as he quickly got up, while Erica said, "Sylveon... Sylve?"

He replied while he quickly ran inside the Gym, "Osha..." He dashed towards Will and bumped into him, as he saw that he was on the battlefield! He quickly cried out to him while he ran towards some seats, attempting to hide from Erica, who had also went inside. He kept a slightly tight grip on his scalchop, while the energy blade was still out, as he was prepared to defend himself in case if anything went wrong.

OOC: (nope, Splash, Charm and Encore ;) can't even attack, but I'll use him because Wynaut)

"Wynaut go!" Will shouted, and sent out Wynaut "begin with... CHARM"
Wynuat made an adorable face, and two pink hearts appeared beside him.

"Scyther (Wait... Im battling this?)" Claw asked
"USE SLASH!" Jack yelled, Jack Pointed to Wynaut to make sure Claw wasn't confused, Claw Jumped forward with Both of his Arms ready to Slash Wynaut

"No! Wynaut!" Will shouted as Wynaut was sent flying backwards, if not for the effects of charm, it would have been fainted easily "Kill it with kindness, CHARM AGAIN!"
Wynaut made another cute face towards claw

"Squirt Squrt (Are you kidding?)" Squirtle asked

"Scyther... (Seriously.... This is only delaying the Outcome)" Claw sighed as It looked at Jack
"SLASH AGAIN!" Jack yelled as Claw did the Same thing he did before

This time, the Slash did half as much damage as last time, "mwuahhahhahahahah" Will said "use Charm again!"
Wynaut did the same face again and more hearts came out
Squirtle's face lit up with realisation "Squirt! Squirtle! (Whoa, i just understood why Will chose Wynaut first!)" he said
"Pid? Pid? (What? What?)" Pidgey asked
"Squirtle Squirtle Squirle (he is making sure Syther's attacks don't do much damage)" Squirtle explained "Squirt Squirt Squirt (theres no point sending Wynaut out last, so he sent out Wynaut to weaken Syther. While will seems pretty stupid, he does have good strategy at times)"

"Fine then! Scyther Return! Go Shelgon!" Jack yelled, Shelgon jumped in the air and Looked around "SHELGON SHELGON SHELGON (I WANNA FLY! I REALLY REALLY WANNA FLY!)" Soar yelled as he Continued to jump up and down "Soar! Close your eyes and use Headbutt!" Jack yelled
Soar closed its eyes and started to run "SHEEEEEEEEELGON! (I WILL SOON FLY!)" Soar Yelled as it ran even faster

"No!" Will shouted "Wynaut return, Pidgey, go!"
He turned to look at Squirtle, who had a sinister look in his eye. He whispered into Pidgey's ear
Pidgey began flying around Bagon and chirping, in a sing-song manner "Pidgey PID (I can fly and you can't)" she chirped repeatedly

"Shelgon? SHELGON! (What....? ARGHHHHHH! WHEN I EVOLVE YOU WILL NEVER SEE THE END OF MY REIGN OF TERROR, POKEMON WILL DIE UNDER MY POWER AND I WILL RULE THE WORLD! I WILL BE STRONGER THAN ALL THE LEGENDARIES COMBINED!)" Soar yelled as fire began to come out of his Mouth
"Soar! Rock Tomb!" Jack yelled
Soar ripped Massive Rocks out of the Ground and started Hurling them at Pidgey
"SHELGON SHELGON SHELGON SHELGON! (DIE DIE DIE DIE)" Soar Yelled while throwing them

OOC:
(#ReaperShelgon)

"They are busy right now, don't bother."whispered Soras to Findlay"that ones Will, and that ones Jack.Hey, how about we have a battle after them?"he asked.

(OOC:
#ReaperShelgon lolz)

Last edited:
Pidgey quickly used Quick attack to dodge the relentless rocks.
"She cant keep this up forever" Will said to Squirtle
"Squirt Squirtle, Squirt Squirt Squirt (Don't Worry, I've got this)" Squirtle said calmly as he put on a pair of sunglasses "Squirtle squirt squirtle squirt! (Pidgey use double team! Every time a gets tired, just land, just not all at the same time!)

Pidgey and the clones began buzzing around at lightning speed, dodging rocks left right and centre.

"Soar! Flamethrower!" Jack Yelled, Soar started to spin, after spinning around 5 times he started to breath fire on every Pidgey until the real Pidgey was the only one left "Now! use Bite!" Jack yelled, Soar jumped up and got ready to Sink its Teeth into the Pidgey

Pidgey dodged the attack and flew high into the air “Pid Pidgey Pid (I can still fly, sucker!)” she shouted
“Squirtle Squirt (Unlike you!)” Squirlte shouted “Squirt Squirtle (Stuck on the ground!)”

Will watched his two Pokemon taunt the Shelgon, and wondered what they were saying. Whatever it was, it seemed to be working “A shame Shelgon can’t fly” he said to Jack “If it could, the battle would be over by now, no matter, PIDGEY QUICK ATTACK!”

Soar Shell started to Peel off as it dodged the Quick attack "SHELGON!? SHELGON! (YOU WANNA SEE ME FLY?! ILL FLY!)" It yelled as it started to Glow, Its Shell Falling off Completely "Soar.... YOUR EVOLVING!" Jack yelled as a Salamence emerged from the Glow "SALAMENCE! (I CAN FLY NOW!)" Soar yelled as it dived down at the Pidgey to use Thunder Fang "SALAMENCE (AND SOON YOU WILL BE ON THE GROUND!)" Soar yelled as it got closer and closer

“No!” Will shouted as Pidgey fell to the ground

Unbeknownst to the two, inside the gym, Team Rocket began their assault.
A familiar White Van crashed through the roof, and a man and women in Rocket Unifrom jumped out of the van, parachuting onto the wrecked van in the middle of the Arena, sending out their Muk and Golbat respectively

“Prepare for trouble ya little runts”

“Of our full power you’ll bear the brunt”

“Team Rocket is on the attack!”

“No turning back cos our van has crashed”

Outside of the gym, Will heard the commotion and entered. “these guys” he sighed, then said to Jack “I fought these guys back in Cronk, no-good Pokemon Thieves who try to take other people’s Pokemon”

“I think stealing is part of a Thief’s job description” another voice said, right behind Will, who turned to see a Kadabra and Man, who instantly vanished and appeared in front of his fellow Rockets. “We can make this easy” he continued “give us your Pokemon, and leader Lenox’s badge, and we will leave, easy as that.

“Or” he contined, “you could resist, you would lose, and we would take everything you own”

The tone of the Man’s Voice made it obvious he wanted someone to resist.

“Never!” Will shouted “I beat you once before I can beat you again”
Pidgey and Wynaut had recovered, and the two, along with Squirtle and Will, walked onto the arena, preparing to face the Rockets and hoping that Jack and his Salamance were behind him.

"Ill help!" Jack yelled as Salamence followed him "Ignis! Fang! Help to!" Jack yelled, Sending out a Charmeleon and a Mawile

Unknown to everyone, A Espurr was watching from behind a Tree
"Trainers?"
"Rocket?"
"Lenox?"
"Gym?"

The Espurr thought, It could sense something from the person with a Salamence
"The same thing i have..."

S̛̳̦̬͍̃͊̈o̧͎̦̼̿͒͑̕ ̻͕̠͇̐̍́͝I̩̱̞̣̓̑͑̉ ̘͓͓͈́̑̐͛ŵ̛͎͔̲̟̌͘a̤̬͔͙̔̒̅̓ş̭̳̦̈́̎͛̈́ ̦̗͉̳̌̄̍͛ǹ͔̭̠͍̑̈́̏o̠̺̮͍͗̏̎͒t̢͍͚̥̊̈́̃͝ ͕͉͇̭̃̐́̎A̢̛̹͓̩̎́͝l̨͙͙͂̐͠͠ͅŏ̢͎̤̪́̅̈́ņ͍̯̦́́̃̚e͓̪̝͌́̋̅ͅ.̻͓̮͉̀̈̉̋.͎̹̯͇̎̐̐̅.̻͉̮̭̔̀̓̒.̪̳̝̟͋̎̊͘.̡̢̟̻͊̈͗͒.̢̘̙̃̈̈́͘ͅ
̯̰͉̩́̎̈́͛W̡̥̙͓͊̽̔͠I̺͍̥̦͂̀̆̚L̨͉͉͕̃̓̔͆L̢̮͔͔͑̏͒̿ ̢̢̩̗̈͑̂͠H̗̩̹̥̿̃̆̕Ẻ̮͔̬̈́̎̒ͅ ͔̰̤͓̋̽̏̐H̡̟͚̿͒̑͜͝È̡̛̟̹̀͠ͅĹ̢̞͇̯͗͛͝P̡̛̱̬͍̐̉͝ ̫̺̙̞̎̈̐͗M̝͙̼̓͐̀͘͜E̢͕͔͓̍̀̀̚?̭͇͚̦̈̇̓͘
OOC:
(Heh, More Zalgo Text! I really want this Espurr and Jack to have a Great Relationship)

The first rocket grunt shouted "Muk! Use Sludge Bomb"
"Not this time" Will said, as he rolled out of the way of the Sludge Bomb "Squirtle use Water Gun!"

The water barely even hurt Muk, as it was harmlessly absorbed into its Sludgelike body.

"Poison Fang!"

"Quick Attack!"

Golbat and Pidgey sped towards eachother, at the last moment, Golbat dodged Pidgey and attacked from behind her, knocking her down.

Distracted, Will didnt even see it coming

"Sludge Bomb" the grunt shouted

A massive blob of sludge slammed Will and Squirtle to the wall, sticking them to it.

"Ha!" the other grunt shouted "Golbat use Poison Fang!"

Golbat sped towards the defeated Pidgey, when all of a sudden, Wynaut jumped in front of it, and used Charm, stunning it long enough for Pidgey to recover, Pidgey used Quick Attack on Golbat and Wynaut jumped onto the Golbat which was sent flying away, covering its eyes

"Good job guys!" Will shouted "Jack, I've got Golbat, you take Muk!"

"Got it!" Jack yelled as he looked to his three pokemon "Ignis use Dig! Fang! when Ignis is Underground use Sucker Punch! Soar! Back up Fang with Bulldoze!" Jack yelled, Before the Grunt could even Mutter and Commands, Ignis was already Burrowing his way underground, Soar crashed right into Muk, Sending pieces of Goo backwards with Fang following up with Sucker Punch and Ignis digging right up, Hitting Muk and fainting it "Yes! Jack yelled, Looking at Will

Timburr was rather worried when he was stopped in his tracks by a small Skitty. He attempted to crawl away but didn't get very far since his leg was injured. Timburr flinched and closed his eyes afraid of what the trainer was going to do to him. However, his guard went away as he got offered the Sitrus berry. He looked back forth between the berry and the trainer. Unsure if this was a trick or a gift. Timburr hesitantly reached out to retrieve the berry.

Skitty mewed happily as the Timburr got the berry. Nike nodded and sat comfortably. "Good choice." She then took out her Pokedex and scanned the log Pokemon. As the voice spoke out Timburr's identity, she murmured, "What an oddity! I haven't even seen this Pokemon in the past regions."

"Huh, who are those people?!"Asked Soras,"and what are they doing here, and why do they want your Pokemon Will?!"he then added"ah, whatever, if they want your pokemon, they'll have to go through me first, let's go braviary!"
"Bravv!"
"Use quick attack on golbat and help pidgey and wynot!"He shouted.
OOC: (since sun and moon are out, can we use alohan pokemon?)

Last edited:

What Did You Do To Snoke?

Previously Ratbag the Coward
A large Honchkrow moved swiftly through the air above the gym in the city. On top of the beast, sat a decisive young man, his hair blew in the gentle gusts of winds coming forth on him. He laughed as he saw the comotion going on below him. "When will they learn..." He gave a sarcastic sigh and the Honchkrow gave a nod to show he agreed. "Land us Dusk." He ordered. Dusk the Honchkrow nodded again and they landed in front of the gym. "Thanks Dusk." He said. "Ignore what those losers are doing. Follow me! Into the gym! Kane Lawson has no time for pointless battles, for i'm on the road to being the league champion!" He roared, before running in. He did not care about the Team Rocket shenanigans going on behind him.

"Oh, Team rocket? Pathetic. Those guys couldn't strategize for toffee." Findlay taunted.
"Luckily, I can. Go Tentacruel!" Findlay shouted as he threw a quick ball at high speeds towards the ground.
A flashing blue light shone out of the ball, and Tentacruel emerged.
"Use Toxic Spikes, Tentacruel!"

Last edited:
On the roof,
"Shall we?"
"Sigh, sure."

As braviary was attaking the golbat, Rack and Dew of team Flare, some of Soras's enemies, appeared,
"Oh no you don't!"Rack said
"Those two don't deserve to be beaten!"said Dew
"Rhydon, use protect and help that Golbat!"
"Use physhock metang!"
"Look out, braviary, and use whirlwind!"shouted Soras.

Last edited:
Omega quickly ran out of the Gym, not wanting to get involved with Team Rocket, as he quickly jumped out of a window! Erica quickly followed him, as Omega quickly ran to the Pokémon Center! She said to him in a gentle tone, while she ignored the fact that Team Rocket was now at the Gym, "Sylveon..." Omega nodded hesitantly, as he quickly went into the Pokémon Center while Erica quickly went inside with him and closed the door shut as soon as they were both inside. The Nurse looked at both of them awkwardly, as Omega looked at Erica with a hesitant look, while she went over to him and patted him on the back.

Meanwhile, Charles quickly went to the Pokémon Center, as Scanner said, "Oh my... things are getting dicy here. There's a group of bad people over at the Gym."
Charles replied while he quickly went into the Pokémon Center with his Pokémon, "Yeah, I'd rather stay in here... thankfully I'm prepared in case if they even try to come here. Those good for nothing savages are always trying to rob others of their dignity."

He sat down on a cushioned sofa, while he noticed an Oshawott that looked very odd, while a Sylveon was next to him, as he looked down at the Oshawott and said, "Uhh, well hi there little buddy. You seem pretty hurt, should I go to the Nurse and help ya out? Also, that's an interesting Pokémon next to you, she looks rather cute with ya."

"Team Flare as well?! Jeez..." Findlay sighed. "Luckily, I have the advantage. You see, Your Rhydon is already poisoned."
"So. Tentacruel, use Hex on Rhydon!" He shouted.
Tentacruel chuckled, knowing the sheer amount of damage it would cause.
Ghostly purple flames surrounded Rhydon, dissipating and burning the Rhydon, as it cried out in pain. "RHYYYY!!!"

"Nice one man!"Soras shouted to findlay"alright, braviary, use whirlwind!"
"Uh oh!"
"Team Flare's blasting off again...!"
"Neat, we got them,now let's help Will and Jack!"he said while heading towards the golbat."Alright braviary, return, Dunsparce use thunder bolt on golbat!"
"Dun-spar!"

Last edited:
Alan walked over to the fence and looked over the edge. He was quite impressed with the view. After a moment, he sat down on the fence and swung his legs over the edge so they were hanging on the cliff side.

"This is a great view," Alan chuckled at Def. "You're a good person. I'm sure you won't do anything that would wind you up in jail."

Alan let out Spinda and Munchlax so they could enjoy the view as well.

"no!" the two rocket grunts shouted as their Pokemon were beaten by the trainers "how could we lose?"

"Don't worry" their leader said "I've got this, Kadabra use psychic on that Wynaut and Pidgey"

Wynaut and Pidgey were launched into the blob of sludge where Will and Squirtle were stuck

Kadabra continued to attempt to do the same to everyone else.

Will smiled to Pidgey and Wynaut “We are in quite a sticky situation aren’t we?” he joked, before becoming serious “but you did well”

"Alright! Claw! Use X-Scissor!" Jack yelled as he sent out Claw, Claw Dashed at the Kadabra, Sending it flying back "Keep using X-Scissor! Ignis! Fang! Get Will and his Pokemon out of that Sticky Situation! I can do puns as well!" Jack yelled as Claw continued to Slash at the Kadabra, Ignis and Fang started to get Will, Wynaut Squirtle and Pidgey out of the Goo "Charmeleon? (You guys okay?)" Ignis asked

Def watched Alan fearlessly sit atop of the cliff, the thought of it making his stomach churn. "I'm glad you like it, I hope it calms your stress."

"That's nice of you to say," He replied with a warm smile. "I... I do try to be," He said quietly. "Oh, I guess you can come out now that Asura isn't here, Growlie," He said as he let his Arcanine out of his pokeball, giving a happy bark of appreciation and would sit in front of the fence to watch the world go by.

The super effective attack sent Kadabra flying backwards. "Barrier!" The Rocket shouted, and Kadabra formed a protective wall around the Rockets "prepare the group teleportation"

"Thanks Pun thief" Will said jokingly "now lets beat these Rockets"

He turned to them, but the Rockets were already enveloped in a right light. The two grunts shouted

"Team Rocket will now zip away!"

"Live to fight another day!"

And then they disappeared

"You have got to be Kidding me...." Sighed Jack, He returned all of his Pokemon and Looked back to Will "I already beat the Gym last week, I was coming here to Train so, What are you gonna do now?" Jack asked, Looking at his Great ball containing Salamence

Charles sat in the Pokémon Center with the other Pokémon, as he looked over at Omega, while he saw a Chansey taking him. He noticed Erica following with him, as he said to both the baby Dragonite and Minun, "Well, I suppose that we should get you both a checkup here."
Scanner chucked, while they both looked frightened, as Dragonite thought, "C- checkup?! You mean the time of torture?! Uhh sorry man, but even a high level like me ain't going there!"

Meanwhile, a Cyndaquil had ran into the Gym after fleeing from a Pokémon Nurse. He was oblivious to the fact that Team Rocket was already gone now, as he went up to Will rather anxiously and looked around for any sign of Team Rocket. He thought that they were still here, as he sharply looked around, while making a quiet, but noticeably frightened cry. He hoped that the Nurse wouldn't follow him in the Gym, as he was prepared to flee in case.

“Well actually” Will said “I was about to challenge Lenox to a gym battle”

He turned to Lenox “So what do you say? Do you accept my challenge?” he asked Lenox

“Sure” Lenox said “You did save my gym, my Pokemon were still recovering from my last battle, and I still owe you after that half-finished Gym Battle earlier, so we can continue from where we left off, your Squirtle against my Sandile”

Will and Lenox walked onto opposite sides of the battlefield, luckily for Will, Squirlte had been stuck in the Sludge Bomb the entire battle against the Rockets and didn't take much damage.

“Let the battle begin” Lenox said, and it did

“Water Gun!” Will shouted, and Squirtle sent a blast of water towards Lenox’s Sandile

“Dodge it with dig!” Lenox said, and Sandile burrowed under the ground

“Water gun into the hole!” Will shouted, and Squirtle filled the hole with water

“Get out of there!” Lenox commanded and Sandile dug from under the ground before the water could reach him

“Tackle!”

“Mud Slap!”

“Water Gun!”

“Dig!”

The attacks kept coming but neither combatant were able to hit each other even once

“Squirtle roll out of the way!” Will said as Sandile burst out of the earth, narrowly missing Squirtle, this wasn't going to work, Squirtle was bound to give out under Lenox’s relentless stream of attacks, he had to find another way

“Squirtle use Water Gun straight up!” Will shouted “Now rapid spin!”

The water flew up and back down, landing on Squirtle’s spinning shell and sending water flying everywhere

“Sand Tomb!” Lenox quickly shouted, raising his arm in the air for dramatic effect, and Sandile kicked up a wall of sand which blocked the water, before sending it flying towards Squirtle, whom was covered by it

The Cyndaquil quickly ran away from Will after seeing him battle, as he didn't want to get involved in the battle that went on between him and Lenox. He continued to cry quietly, while he quickly took in a rather loud breath. He swiftly ran towards Jack, while trying to find someone that could possibly help him, since he had to hide from the Pokémon Nurse that was attempting to find him at all costs. He quietly cried out at him, as he went up to his leg, "Cyndaquil!"

"Huh?" Jack said as he Looked at the Cyndaquil "Wow... a Cyndaquil...." He said as he Crouched down "What are you doing here Buddy?" Jack said as He pet it on the head a Bit, Behind Jack was a Eevee, Jack owned this Eevee, Its nick name was Fluff, It walked over to Cyndaquil and asked "Eevee! (Hello! what are you doing here?)"

The Cyndaquil looked over at the Eevee, while he couldn't really talk much, as he only knew how to say his name, even in front of the other Pokémon. He heard the Pokémon Nurse coming in, as he screamed and hid behind Jack, as his body trembled when he saw her pulling a shiny needle from her lab coat. He started to hyperventilate, as he was ready to run away from her if he needed to.

He thought to himself as a tear fell from his left eye, "I'm sorry Nurse Joy, but I don't want to be treated here, I don't need you trying to stab some green stuff in me or spraying this purple bottle on my arm... I'll have to use my reflexes if you're gonna give chase to me, so good luck catching a fire mouse that can run around a lot."

“Squirtle get out of there with Rapid Spin!” Will shouted, but Squirtle was unable to break free from the sand tomb
“Great job Sandile” Lenox said “Now use dig”

Sandile dug under Squirtle and burst out of the ground, causing Squirtle to be sent flying upwards, but something strange happened, when the mound of sand exploded, water was sent pouring out, covering Sandile and allowing Squirtle to pull off a water gun at point-blank range

“Smart” Lenox said, impressed “Filling the tomb with water so it would hurt Sandile”

Will, who had no idea that Squirtle had done that, blushed “Squirtle, now that Sandile is nearly beaten, use water gun again!”

“Dig!” Lenox quickly shouted and Sandile burrowed under the earth

“Follow Sandile inside and use water gun” Will said

“Fool” Lenox said, smirking “Sandile come back up and fill up the hole with Sand Tomb”

The entire tunnel was filled with sand, Squirtle trapped somewhere under the battlefield

“Do you give up?” Lenox asked “Squirtle won’t last much longer down there and I would hate for it to-“
“Please don’t say it” Will sighed “It seems I must surrender”

But as Will said that, the entire ground started to rumble and shake, and a massive tornadolike gust began spinning through the room. Will felt Pidgey’s Pokeball, still full, who could be doing that.

The sand was send flying up and around, before imploding into itself, forming a massive crater in the middle of the arena.

“Whoa” Lenox said “is it?”

“Could it be?” Will asked
The dust settled, and in the middle was…
“Nope” Lenox said, disappointed “Still Squirtle, and fainted too”

“Than who, or what, did that?” Will wondered, he got Pidgey’s Pokeball, hoping pidgey could give some answers, but out popped Wynaut. He felt Wynaut’s Pokeball, empty. “What?” he wondered “then where is PIdgey”
His question was answered in the form of Pidgey’s cry, will looked up and saw Pidgey descending from the sky like a heavenly angel.

“But how?” He asked, and looked as Pidgey gave Wynaut a sly wink, it seems that Squirtle was rubbing off on them.

Lenox sincerely smiled for the first time in the battle “Well since technically Pidgey was not really beaten in our last battle, I will allow it” he said “Lets battle!”

"Wow! Nurse Joy! your scaring this Cyndaquil! Leave it alone!" He yelled as he turned around a picked up the Cyndaquil "I could take care of this Pokemon better than you! what do you think..... Cyn? That could be your nickname!" He said as he pet the Cyndaquil a bit more

From Behind a Tree the Espurr continued to watch Will and Jack
"I will watch these Individuals...."
"I could control these people"
"I could be these people....."

The Espurr thought as it Floated to another tree
"This will be Interesting......."