• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open A New Beginning! - The Mythical Arcadia Region!

"Looks good. See not bad, not bad," Maya clapped walking around Keiko as she inspected her. The trainer nudged her with her shoulder before realizing what had been asked, "I don't know. She went out, I don't know where she went".

"Chimchar"!
"Paw paw paw"!

Pawnaird had pinned Chimchar, foot rested on his back with his arms raised. Their trainer laughing at their antics.

Keiko spinners around in her 'travel clothes', liking how they fit her. The gray loose tank top looked perfect tucked into the the navy skirt. "I need to grab something from the daycare, could you tell everyone that I'll be back in a bit." She asked, "let's say we leave for the falls in an hour?"

Seth finished his quick and cold shower and he walked out with a new white shirt and black pants.
"Hey Maya is there a hoodie in there? I kind of lost mine when I plummet to the ground at that facility." Seth walked over to the supplies and grabbed a navy blue hoodie. "Never mind I got one. Where's Phoenix?"

Rachel picked out the stuff she wanted, then looked down. Torque was attempting to chew on the box. "That's not edible." she said to the Poison type. Rachel recalled the Nidoran Male. She recalled Chi Chi as well, leaving only Paige and Azalea out of their pokeballs. Paige, who was still on top of Rachel's head, waved to Seth and Maya with one of her wings.

The Phoenix in question was wandering around, trying to find the cabin. "Helloooooooooo?" She warbled. "Is anyone therrrrrrrreeeee?" Torchic walked beside her. "I messed up." Phoenix muttered. "Now, we're lost, with no clue of how to get back to civilization. Woo hoo."

"I mean my Pidgeot can probably find her. If not then we can always look on the ground." Seth waved back to Paige and smiled. He grabbed a few more things mainly just berries,potions, and clothes. He opened his bag and brought out his camera to check if everything was ok and he checked his bag and pokemon. He let them all out to play with each other and rough house. "Well I'm all set. Hey Keiko can I come with you to the day care I wants to see the different pokemon there."

"We have no idea. On another note, Keiko do you have idea why razz berries are so red. Maybe they like another berry and are blushing," Maya said motioning absent mindedly but a grin broke out on her face as she moved to stand in between her and Seth. The girl joking in nature as she wrapped her left arm around and gave it a squeeze, "we might need to send a search party out to look for her. You know for good measure".

Keiko felt her cheeks get hotter, she folded her hands in her lap and looked to the ground in embarrassment, "you guys look for her, there are radios that you can use to communicate in the kitchen on the counter." She turned her direction to Seth, "You can come if you want." The golden haired girl said, twiddling with her thumbs.

Maya gave her one last nudge and a wink before going off to find the walkie talkies. She also gave Seth a wink when she passed him before making a I'm watching you motion as she disappeared into the house. Chimchar and Valour following the girl as she went, the two seeming to have stopped squabbling for the time being. The fire type waved goodbye as he disappeared as well, his dark type companion ignoring the rest of the trainers and pokemon.

"Alright then to the day care it is." Seth turned to his pokemon he raised his hand and they stopped what they were doing. "Ok good can you guys help them find Phoenix?" Seth chuckled when Maya made the gestures and he gave her a thumbs up.

"Sure lets go." Seth looked at his pokemon one last time and all his pokemon were already searching for Phoenix. "Guess they are having a competition."

Keiko smiled "I guess they are".

An awkward silence took over as she began to walk to the daycare. "Uh... the man that runs it, Mr. Len. He's very nice." She said, trying to break the silence.

Maya grabbed a walkie talkie and put it into her sash. The girl deciding to have fun and paint her face with some berries. Two lines on each of her cheeks and marched out, " alright tropes! We have a missing commander and it is our mission to get them here safely! Now who's with me"!

Chimchar cheered loudly as Pawnaird shook his head in disbelief. The dark type stepping up to make more serious orders, acting as if he was his evaluation.

Phoenix had circled around somehow and ended up underneath the tree again. She sat down at its base and brought her knees to her chest and sobbed. Torchic sat there with her, unsure of what to do.
(OOC: sorry for the short post! Not much more I can say.)

"Alright I'm excited to meet him. So how long have you been living in the village?" Seth was trying to start a conversation since the silence was awkward.

"Alright! Flying types should use the sky to our advantage. Scope around and see if you can find her. Then everyone should move in groups and try not to get separated," Maya beamed as she tried to get everyone into buddy groups so that they could get going. The girl's chest puffed out in pride as if she was an actual general leading soldiers. Valor doing the same but pulling off the look a lot better.

"Paige can help search from the sky. And Azalea and I can help search on the ground." Rachel said. She picked up a walkie-talkie. "Haw." Paige said with a nod. "Chika." Azalea said. The Chikorita's leaf bobbed up and down a bit as she nodded.

"14 years" Keiko explained, "and... I am 14 years old...so practically my whole life" The blonde girl began to twirl a piece of hair around her fingers. "I've been to other regions before but only for a day or two. " she paused and looked at Seth. "How old are you?"

"I'm 13 years old and I've been... well not traveling mainly running. You see I was at an orphanage after my mom died and since I'm the youngest in my family I wasn't on an adventure yet. My dad and my siblings were away on adventures so I was taken to an orphanage. I ran away and stole food and slept on rooftops. Then I met Cynder my partner. That's when I started my adventures." Seth explained. "So yea I'm 13 years old."

"13..." Keiko trailed off. "Well, you do look old for your age. But, being put in mature situations do that to you, so I get why." She looked at him, Seth was quite a bit taller than herself but then again, Keiko was short for her age.
A small blush appeared over her nose the more she looked at Seth, he was handsome. But then she thought of herself, Short, flatchested Keiko. She knew that no guy would ever fall for her.

"Oh! There it is, the day care! Let's go." She said, skipping ahead.

Maya helped split the Pokemon into teams before leaving a note incase Phoenix came back before they were back. She and her pokemon heading in the direction of the facility that they had been in the other day. She and her Pokemon weaved through the the underbrush and trees, following from memory. They made it the rubble, Chimchar and Valor walking a few paces behind as she walked around of the ruins. One hand gently dragging across a collapsed wall she stood in front of where the place they came out of. The girl dug into her bad and placed a few berries in front of it before continue on, "Phoenix! Can you hear us! Phoenix"!

Seth saw the day care up ahead and was excited to go there. "So how many times have you come here. Since it's not too far from your village." Seth asked he looked at Keiko and smiled. "Thanks for letting us stay at your place for a bit."

Phoenix perked up immediately at the sound of a distant voice. "I'm here!" She shouted, jumping up and down and waving her arms. "By the tree!" Torchic joined in he enthusiasm. "Tor-tor-tor!" He chirped.

Maya heard the yelling and started toward that direction. Chimchar swinging from the tree branches as Valor used the roots to try and race the fire type. They got into sight range of the other girl and waved, "over here! Phoenix"!

Chimchar and Valor charged forward, happy to see torchic and the other fire type's trainer. The two almost tackling the small bird, squeaking their names as they greeted the other.

Torchic was bowled over and the startled fire type let out a squall of Embers. "Torchic!" He squawked. Phoenix flying tackled Maya, hugging her. "Thank you! Thank you for coming to find me!!" She sobbed, getting teary again.
(OOC edit: GAH AUTOCORREXY!)

Seth walked in to the day care and saw the pokemon outside. "So where is Mr. Len? I'm excited to meet him." He was wondering about hiss other pokemon he had helping out at his hometown.

Maya let out a bubbly laugh as she was tackled. Chimchar and Valor avoided the embers as they hugged him. Maya hugged the girl as she fell onto her butt, She ruffled the other's hair, "do you think we leave you behind? We don't leave friends! We work together, have each other's backs"!

Chimchar hugged torchic tightly before letting go to say hello to Phoenix with a smile. Maya moving a hand so she could also ruffle her pokemon's hair, "Chim"!

she stood on the gang plank of the ship . she Noelsca was a trainer from hoenn who had finealy made it "come on ralts " she said looking back at her partner "we have a journy to begin!" a small ralts looked up at her and they took their first steps into the new reigion together.
"first we need to call mom in slatrport city" several hours later Noelsca was walking through the darkend forest when a dark shape matirializes with glowing red eyes "A Gengar this will make great practice for you " she sends ralts out to battle but is over powered "help" screams Noelsca

(OOC: I have a feeling…)
Phoenix smiled at Chimchar, and picked up Torchic. "Thank you. Now, can we go back? And get some food? I'm starving. Oh yeah. I have a new team member!" She said in a rapid fire manner. She released Aipom, who immediately climbed on top of her head and stuck its tongue out. "Get off!" Phoenix laughed. But, the Aipom continued to sit there. "Return!" The red beam came out of the Pokeball, and Aipom disappeared.

"You must be Mr.Len. It's a pleasure to meet you. My name is Seth I'm a friend of Keiko's and I'm a trainer and photographer." Seth explained with a smile. "Would you like to meet my party of pokemon?"

"Yeah,,come on. Also that's so awesome, good for you," Maya beamed as Chimchar climbed onto her shouldered and she picked up Valor. She waved her hand in a follow motion before starting off towards where she came, "we'll grab you something to eat when we gen back to the house".

Chimchar and valor started squawking at each other and tried to fight while Maya carried them bit she quickly put a stop to it. She kept them away from each other but the tried another two times, "I will recall both of you if you don't settle down"!

Len chuckled, "I absolutely love meeting new Pokemon! Bring em out."

Keiko giggled as well, "Mr. Len, I'd like to pick up Gallade." She said, "Seth and the others are taking me on a journey and I'd like to take him with me."

"He's in the backyard Keiko, feel free to go and get him" Len said.

"Ok then I'll show you my pokemon in the back since they are kind of big. They are big but don't worry they are really nice and they love to meet new people." Seth walked to the backyard and let out his party of pokemon. "Ok so the typhlosion is my patner,Cynder, then Pidgeot,Bolin, my eyes in the sky. Next is Spike my nidoking he is the muscles in the group. Ahh yes Laila my Lapras she's is the most shy one out of all them and she is the diver. The speedster garchomp,Killith,. Last bus not least Lanko the dragonite he is mainly a leader since he likes to give orders to my other pokemon. They get along real well and they rough house a lot."

Len clapped his hands, "You have a mighty fine crew, young man." He said scruffing up Seth's hair.

"Blade!" Keiko exclaimed at the sight of her Pokemon. She ran towards the Gallade, embracing him in a hug. "Blade, you wouldn't believe it! We're are going on a Journey to crystal falls with Seth and his friends!" She squealed, gesturing to Seth and his Pokemon.

Name: Lucas "Luke"
Description: Lucas has medium-short black hair and wears glasses. He has a blue t-shirt with a black open jacket on top and normal jeans and shoes. He's calm and very laid back but understands when he should be serious. Thinks he's good at making friends and hopes it's true coming from others. Won't always initiate conversation or a confrontation but knows how to handle it well. For the most part that is.
History: Luke is from the Hoenn Region and has adventured a little bit. When he caught word of Arcadia he was immediately intrigued. Not getting any access to a boat or plane ride though, he thought of the next best thing, stowaways. Him and his Totodile, Tsunami, sneaked onto a ship set for Arcadia and once it sailed came out from hiding. "They're not gonna search me and leave me in the middle of the ocean, right?" Luke thought. After a bit of pondering he still decided to lay low as best he could while on deck and other out in the open areas. Luckily, the boat arrived at its destination and here he was.
Pokemon: Tsunami the Totodile

Upon arriving, Luke looked all around him. "Wow, this place is nice. I shouldn't hog all the sunlight though," Luke said as he threw his pokeball up in the air. Out came a joyous Totodile with a gleeful, "Totodile!" Smiling at his partner Luke says, "Yeah I know, I'm glad to be here too, Tsun. Hopefully we'll meet cool new Pokemon and have exciting adventures. Now, where to start? Oh yeah! I heard about a day care in the pamphlets. Maybe they have some food for you there. Come on, let's go!" Tsunami happily follows Luke as they make their way.