• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open A New Beginning! - The Mythical Arcadia Region!

The young trainer arrived at the day-care and asked his Gardevoir "Is this the place?" "Precisely, i'm sensing some people and Pokémon in there" answeredthe Pokémon. Then the boy knocked on the door "Hello! Is someone in here?"

Admin edit: Third person, past tense, please.

Maya smiled as her fire type chased after the torchic. Chimchar then bounced around everyone before accidentally running into the back of Blade's legs. Maya shook her head as let out a laugh at her Pokemon as he landed on his butt and let out a confused sound as he looked up at the psychic type, "char".

"I'm fine to leave at any time," Maya smiled motioning absently as she watched everyone. She reguarded the egg with raised eyebrow, "do you know who the parents were".

Keiko looked at her. "Well..." she trailed off. "Mrs Rose never told me" she explained. Keiko looked at the egg then back at Maya, "You know daycare people, they never tell trainers things such as that" she said with a wink. "But I know it wasn't Blade. He's never been very interested in girls and stuff. But I do have other Pokemon in the daycare so it must of been them"

"Same with Valor, there was this adorable little gothita that had the biggest crush on him back home but he complete ignored her and any her advances. Chimchar though he couldn't stop blushing when she tried to flirt with him to try and make Valor jealous," Maya nodded in acknowledgment as she looked at her dark type's pokeball with a smile. She caught the wink and smirk deciding that she might some fun, "so how was the trip Seth? Any you and Keiko do interesting"?

She winked back at Keiko and stuck out her tongue to show she was being playful. Chimchar had gotten up and had started running around again.

"Take it in Maurice! The land is our Cloyster!" Said a tall and mature trainer in a jet black coat. She was being brought by a boat sponsored by her surveying company. Beside her was her partner in all of this: A titanic Krookodile who's dark grin and glinting sinister eyes were excited for a new journey. The trainer had thick red hair that was covered by a beret, although her orange bangs spilled out. She was medium height, and very thin. She carried no luggage, pokeballs, or items of any kind.

The boat finally stopped and her and her comrade walked onto the docks, surveying the small rural town for any potential profit.

Luke just listened to the conversations going on. He noticed the way Maya looked at Keiko when talking about Seth. He laughed to himself understanding the situation. He sat down still leaning against the house.

noelsca walked into a building that might be a poke center and saw several people along with a chim char a pichu and a seveveral other pokemon "Um hello Im new to this region and i was wondering can anyone show me where the pokecenter is ? That would be very helpful."
Noelsca asked hopefuly.

Maya smiled and called Keiko's name back to her before breaking into a fit of giggles at the girl's bright red face. She and her Pokemon looked over to see the new trainer that strolled up to them, "no pokecentre around here as the region is new. You could ask Keiko here though".

She put her hands on her hips and started walking around the group. Chimchar ran after her and lept onto his trainer's shoulders, "sorry if this bothers anyone my foot started to fall aslee".

Seth had just laughed when Maya was teasing Keiko. "I mean we just talked about how life was when we were younger. But it was pretty fun meeting Ms.Rose and Mr.Len at the daycare." Seth's pokemon were still out of their pokeball and they were having conversations with Blade.

Luke was going to respond to Keiko when a new person showed up. Not wanting to impose, he let the conversations roll on. He wasn't too hungry and he could tell that Tsunami wasn't either. He looked around him enjoying the environment.

Maya stopped her pacing once her foot woke up again. She brushed hair out of her eyes which widened and she searched through her bag. The raven haired girl sighed deeply and pulled out the team rocket grunt's pokeballs, "I meant to release these guys so I'm heading to the forest's edge to do it. Be right back".

She moved away from the group and to the forest where she called the Pokemon out. The machamp growled and the nidorino mock charged her. Maya slowly backed up arms held up in surrender, "I'm letting go. I'm not keeping you here".

She put their pokeballs down and rolled them forward. The rattata, nidorino, and machamp talked among themselves. The rattata was the first to move, breaking its pokeball before running off. Nidorino followed but machamp just picked his up and looked it over. With one move the broken pieces of his pokeball fell to the ground and the fighting type moved away, leaving Maya to stand by herself, "bye".

Seth was back on the roof again. "When do you think we're going back Cynder?" Seth was looking a family picture. In the picture he was crawling on the floor his parents were laughing. "Ty Typhlosion." His partner replied. Seth jumped off the roof and put the picture back in to a pocket inside his hoodie. "So when are we leaving for crystal falls?"

Last edited:
"There's no Pokecenter here, from what I've heard. So let's be cautious with this exploration." Decibel would tell her Arcanine as she stroked its fur. It hasn't been long since she arrived by boat. She could have chosen to rest a day before setting out on her mission, but she didn't want to waste time. The longer she took, the lesser time she'd be able to settle down somewhere. Decibel sighed, looking around the rural town they were currently in. "Let's go, Arc. At least then Anna can shut the hell up about 'Crystal Falls'. Amaria shouldn't have told her about it." The white haired would mount her Arcanine before taking off into the forest(?)

Maya started away from the forest after she was done. The girl saw another trainer race off into the woods but didn't follow, the trainer having to get back to her small fire type and friends. She strolled back into the little area everyone was in, "I'm ready to leave whenever everyone else is".

"Same here I'm ready to leave whenever. Hopefully we don't run into Team Rocket again. They were a real pain." Seth grabbed his bag and called his pokemon over. He just let them wander a bit since he knew they didn't like being in their pokeballs.

Chimchar lept into his trainers shoulders and cheered as well. Maya smiled and waited for everyone to start moving so she could follow. She called of Valor but the dark type just outed and crossed his arms with a huff. The trainer laughed lightly at this and picked him up into her arms, careful of his blades.

Seth kept his excited party of pokemon out of their pokeballs. "Alright let's start the adventure." Seth started running but stopped and ran back. "Uhh where are the Crystal Falls?" Seth said laughing.

"Don't forget about me!" Rachel said as she ran up to them. Paige the Hawlucha still sat on her head. Azalea ran next to Rachel. "Chika!" Azalea said cheerfully. "Haw." said Paige. The Hawlucha blinked.

Keiko giggled, she hadn't really gotten to know Rachel that well but smiled at her presence. "It's almost noon," she said, "We should head to Cottonwood City, I know a place where we could stay, it only takes a few hours to get there and we'll be there by late afternoon if we head out now." Keiko suggested

She shook her head, "No, it'll be fine. It's best if we leave now." She looked at the Pokemon roughhousing again, "I don't think they could stand around any longer." Keiko giggled. "So what are we waiting for?" She began to walk away with a certain spring in her step. "This way!"

Maya, Chimchar, and Valor followed everyone, the trainer fixing her bag so that it was more confortable. She smiled brightly and her dark type Pokemon's mood seemed to lighten up as they walked although he still would squabble with Chimchar occasionally. The trainer and her pokemon happily listened to everyone, Chimchar even joining in with the noise.

Luke had dozed off a bit when Seth jumped off the house, waking him up. He stretched and heard everyone talk about heading out. Luke was glad it was time to go adventure. He stood up and dusted himself off. Looking at Tsunami he says, "You ready pal?" Tsunami jumps up and says, "Dile! Totodile!" Catching up to the group, they walked beside Maya and her Pokemon.

As Decibel traversed deeper into the forest, she felt an ominous sensation. Her Arcanine probably sensed it too, seeing how she was on high alert despite moving at a fast speed. Before the two of them even noticed, a thick mist surrounded the forest, completely disrupting her sense of direction. "Ghost-type?" Decibel questioned herself, trying to make sense of what was causing the mist. She hoped for the cause to be a mischievous Pokemon, not a greater evil. The silver-haired woman would order for her Arcanine to stop before she dismounted. At least then her Arcanine would not be hindered in terms of movement in the event of an attack. "Let's keep moving," Decibel would suggest as she walked forwards with her Arcanine by her side.

"Chimchar think you can grab us some of the higher up ones," Maya asked and her fire type pokemon lept off her shoulders to climb the nearest berried tree. Valor jumped out of his trainer's arms and slowly inched his way over to Blade, the dark type apologized begrudgingly. Maya smiled at her Pokemon as he tried to swallow his pride and be nice to the bigger Pokemon.

Seth turned to his pokemon. "Whoever can collect the most berries wins. The competition begins NOW!" Seth's pokemon all ran in different directions collecting berries. Even the trainer was on a berry collectong frenzy. They picked berries until there was more than enough for a large group to eat. "Ok so I got 38 berries. Cynder you got 45, Bolin got 48, Killith got 46, Lanko got 50 and Marish (Nidoking) got 53. Well then looks like I lost and Marish won. I mean we got a lot of berries... maybe a bit too much." Seth and his pokemon dropped the berries in a giant pile. "Here are all of our berries."

Phoenix had been trailing behind them. The girl was amazed at the amount of berries that hung like jewels on the bushes. "Woah." She said, awestruck. "Do you think these are edible?" Phoenix asked her companions. Torchic, being Torchic, raced around, being chased by Aipom.

Chimchar returned to his trainer with a few berries form the higher parts of trees. He almost dropped them when he saw the amount Seth and his Pokemon brought in and slowly added his to the pile. Valor laughed at the fire type and swiped to Iran berries for himself, Chimchar proved to chase him around trying to get the fruit back.

Keiko giggled and grabbed a Pecha berry for herself, while her other Pokemon began gathering their own. "You like them, don't you Blade?" She smiled at the Pokemon who sat beside her eating a Sitrus berry. "Gallade!"

Chimchar soon gave up his chase and grabbed a pecha berry for himself. The fire type sat beside his trainer who grabbed an Oran berry for herself. Valor munched on his berries happily and grabbed another once he finished. The dark type inched over to blade and handed it to him with quick apology, swallowing his pride with difficulty. The dark type then proceeded to stand Sitrus berry and munch on it, sitting between Maya and Chimchar. Maya saw this and laughed, "finally apologizing for being rude. That's a first for you".

The Pawnaird protested loudly when his trainer rubbed his head and moved away. Chimchar got up and ran around to play with some of the others, rolling and generally kicking dirt up.

Seth was eating a pecha berry while looking through his bag. He reached in to his pocket and found the family picture. He layed down and closed his eyes. Seth fell asleep with the picture beside him.