• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Zackrinian pokemon art... Also does requests... with pictures!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
READ THIS!

This is my first art thread, so most of it I think is good, but if you have discriminating tastes, you might not like it. These are the requests I do: revamps/devamps
swalotdevamp.png
, psychic trainers (trainer required)
Quartenmale.png
, recolors
darkregice.png
, re-elements
magcargoreelement.png
, fake evolutions
Drifdoom.png
, and splices
parasectvileplumesplice.png
. If you want one, you must request it, and you must fill an appropriate form.
Forms:

revamp/devamp
pokemon to revamp/devamp:
to which version?:

psychic trainers(trainer required)
psychic power color(s)[up to 2]:
recolor clothes?:

recolors
pokemon to recolor:
color(s) to recolor to:

re-elements
pokemon:
new element:

fake evolutions
pokemon:
is it before of after this pokemon?:

splices:
pokemon1:
pokemon2:

If you do not fill out these forms, I have the right to deny you.

requests:
Also: all of these are made in microsoft paint. Do not expect clear backrounds.

Pretty simple stuff but you seem to have the bases of sprite modifications down well. Main issue is that your Drifblim evo... is just a flatter Drifblim? O_O

Oh no I didnt mean you didnt scratch it, I can tell you have. But its just the idea of the evolution seems flawed since from Drifblim to this there deosnt seem to be a visual change.

I guess, but its basically the same thing with dratini to dragonair and volotrb to electrode, so you can't say its not plausible. thanks for the cretique thugh. oh, and also, check this thing out!
dugtriomuksplicer.png
hideous, yes?

Oh snap, I believe I see a sprite of mine here.

Zack's:
Quartenmale.png
Mine:
flora.png

Man, I can't believe this is what I find when I come back. If you had asked me to use that sprite, I would've let you.

Now I'm slightly sad...

Meep PM'd me and I noticed the latest reply, and she brings up a very good point. Since you did not ask permission, you clearly gave no credit, and the sprite in question is obviously a rip from Meep's gallery...

Sprite Theft is against the rules and I consider it a very heavy offense, and this is your third warning, so I'm going to ban you, Zackirinian.

4) Never post/claim/steal/use any sprites or artwork from other spriters/artists that aren't yours unless permission has been given in advance. If you can't figure out why, you deserve more than a warning.

Keyword there is more. I'll likewise be locking this thread up as it will no longer be in use.​

Status
Not open for further replies.