• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Yugioh roleplay discussion

I was thinking about starting a Yugioh roleplay. Now this may sound impossible since it is a card game but there is an app called duel links. This will allow you to duel with other friends at I believe stage 3. You can overtime, create your own deck and we could use the app for out battles. There will be a character sheet and you are allowed to communicate with a monster spirit of your choice, but no one else can talk to your spirit. I was thinking about it taking place at the duel academy or just a basic dueling school with no ranks. The character sheet would look like this
Name:
Spirit: favorite monster card
Appearance:
Skills:
There can be more then one character but you may need to make more then one deck. Perhaps I will make the roleplay if you thinks it's a good idea.

Cool. I think we should post the decks our character would start off with, have it be a build up thing so we gradually get better cards. Like how in GX where the store gets cards back in stock sometimes and everyone rushes to get them.

Name: Isaac Willo
Spirit: Gladiator Beast Heraklinos
Appearance: He has short grey hair, and dark brown eyes. He is skinny, and is starting to get taller although he used to be short.
Skills: Uses tricky strategies.

I think we should use a Duel Academy.

Wait an idea hatched!!! What if it takes place in the past! When all the duel monsters were released into the world! We have have like villages and befriend different duel monsters! The goal would be to stop the others trying to trap them into cards.

Ok so then we will have a character or maybe even be able to be a duel monster. We are in the realm of duel monsters. They are seperated into 3 levels. Underworld is the lower class where all the fiends,zombie,dark types, earth types, and anyone sketchy. The underworld resembles a spunk kind of look. Rusted old gears and clockwork all around with small metal houses and it's very dark since it's underground. There is a large labyrinth that leads to the emperor's castle which is Despair from the Dark. Then there is the middle class. The middle class is full of small little towns, rivers, jungles,forests,mountains, canyons and many more. Just about anything lives in the middle class but mainly Fairies, plants, and insects. There is also an entire ocean and towns located in the ocean. Then finally this is the upper class. That is were the angels, divines, fairies, and machines are located. It is a cloud kingdom that restricts anyone from the middle class or underworld. They rule over the middle class as well. Only few selected duel monsters are given access the the upper class sector. We can play as either a human or a duel monster. The we have adventures throughout the duel monster realm. How does that sound?