• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Yu-Gi-Oh! The Struggle

The cloaked figure finally finished barricading the multiple glass doors of the shopping centre, and dropped the heavy bag of his equipment. All that was in it was his Duel Disk. He was... a bit scarce on supplies. He peeked through one of the wooden barricades, seeing a few members of the rotting horde stumble around nearby, carrying their strange clammy, fleshy Duel-Disk like growths along with them. The apocalypse came with added card games now. He wasn't sure if that was a good thing or a bad thing.

So yeah, basically Zombie apocalypse with Yugioh. Hey, I guess this is a second in my series of rps mixing Zombies with strange, non-fitting topics. One of my first, if not-first rps was a Pokemon Zombies one. Basically, it's been three months since a worldwide collapse. Some sort of Virus created by a terrorist organisation, spread by losing a duel. It was more effective than expected, and now a mere bite or infected scratch/cut is enough to turn a person. These Zombies are rather grotesque, with clammy, cold skin and strange growths all over them, the most important one being the fleshy Duel Disk like growth that eventually grows out from their stronger arm. However, these Zombies are extremely resistant to any normal means of being killed (although it's not impossible), so the best way to defeat them is to beat them in a duel (which causes them to instantly die). Also, these Zombies/Duel Ghouls are far less efficient at detecting their prey, and also are slow. However, in the apocalypse cards are hard to come by, and most people with a deck would be able to barely take down one of the weaker zombies.

(Extra info: In this world, up to Pendulums have been released, although all kinds of extra deck summons and stronger monsters in general are hard to come by. Also, the 4 Dimensional Dragons are important cards in this, so ask if you want one of them quick, as I've already taken Dark Rebellion.)

Character Bio:
Name-
Age-
Gender-
Appearance-
Personality-
Deck-

My Bio:
Name: Seth Willow
Appearance: Short, dark brown hair. Light brown eyes. Tall, skinny. Wears a black coat with a hood, with a small piece of orange cloth that he can pull up like a small mask (in case of aerial infection). Underneath he has a small dark green sleeveless shirt on, and he wears dark blue jeans with black trainers.
Personality: Snarky, acts pessimistic but will still do the things he thinks are pointless. Thinks about things a lot, maybe too much. He acts like dueling is a survival mechanism and nothing more, but he is clearly very experienced with it and maybe deep down enjoys it.
Deck-
Koa'ki Meiru Deck
Main Deck: (40)
Monsters: (20)
Koa'ki Meiru Bergzak x3
Koa'ki Meiru Boulder x3
Koa'ki Meiru Crusader x3
Koa'ki Meiru Ghoulungulate x1
Koa'ki Meiru Maximus x1
Koa'ki Meiru Prototype x3
Koa'ki Meiru Rooklord x1
Koa'ki Meiru Speeder x1
Koa'ki Meiru Urknight x3
Koa'ki Meiru Valafar x1
Spells: (14)
Core Compression x1
Core Overclock x1
Core Transportation Unit x1
Diamond Core Of The Koa'ki Meiru x2
Iron Core Armour x1
Iron Core Immediate Disposal x1
Iron Core Specimen Lab x1
Iron Core Of Koa'ki Meiru x3
Koa'ki Meiru Initialize! x1
Koa'ki Ring x1
Urgent Synthesis x1
Traps: (6)
Automatic Laser x1
Core Reinforcement x1
Iron Core Luster x1
Nega-Ton Corepanel x1
Reckoned Power x2
Extra Deck: (3)
Cairngorgon, Antiluminescent Knight x1
Number 10: Illumiknight x1
Dark Rebellion Xyz Dragon x1

Name- Shadow
Age- 15
Gender- Male
Appearance- Dark blue eyes, short messy black hair, black jacket, black boots, long black shorts with a black belt
Personality- over the top, confident, always up for a duel
I will do my deck soon, but i am just asking if you allow links?