• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Your Pokemon Gym!

Create your own gym!

Give us your: type,Pokemon with levels and move sets,Even ability's.
Also give us your puzzle and what kind of trainers you would have.

Type: Ice
Pokemon: Froslass LV 50 with Snow Cloak ability, Destiny Bond, Blizzard, Hail, and Dark Pulse, Glaceon LV 48 with Snow Cloak ability, Wish, Protect, Frost Breath, and Take Down, and Lapras LV 52 with Shell Armor ability, Ice Beam, Sheer Cold, Surf, and Blizzard
Puzzle and Trainers: The puzzle of my gym would be having to get around all sorts of miscellaneous stuff in a skating rink, like gloves, hats, mittens, scarves, you get the idea. It would be a final gym, but here's where there's a difference between my gym and other final gyms: instead of having Ace Trainers to battle, the player would encounter Figure Skaters and Hockey Players. The Gym Leader wouldn't be based on me, instead she would be a redhead wearing a blue figure skating dress and hockey skates and a hockey helmet and a hockey stick while "dangling" a puck.