• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Your most recent purchases/preorders

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Yesterday I preordered Xenoblade, the Last Story, and PokePark II. While technically PokePark 2 was also released yesterday, my EBGames only received two copies of it and sold them both before I hit the shop. xp

The computer system was still letting them put down preorders so I figured, why not? My younger sisters really want to play it, and who am I to deny them Pokemon? ;)

Just bought Super Mario 3D Land and preordered Xenoblade Chronicles (anyone else notice that the word "chronicles" is one of the most overused words in video game titles?) and Tales of Graces f.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Not much to add here, but I finally did get my copy of PokePark 2 and put a pre-order down on Tales of Graces f. I've decided to take advantage of EBGames' trade in deals for new releases and trade Pilotwings Resort in for $25 towards ToG f. I only paid $13 for Pilotwings, nor really care for it, so it's a sweet deal. ^^

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
I picked up Kid Icarus: Uprising earlier in the week, and for my first night of owning it all I did was play with the AR Cards. On my second night of owning it I finally gave the Solo mode a spin, and I'd say that most reviews for this game have been bang on. It's a great, yet flawed, game.

Edit: Picked up Xenoblade Chronicles and my bonus art book on Thursday. I've been too busy since then to play the game, but the art book is purdy.