• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Your favourite Pokemon

Pfff... hard one, always have problem answering this question. For some reason, I'm always drawn into Pokémon, even when I try to make a great team, I mostly end up with building around a Pokémon that jsut has to be in it. I've never had a solid member in my team, but I've to say, in my Platinum Team, doesn't matter how much I restart it, I always must have Lucario. I also have a huge weakness on Flygon, Crobat and Sciszor. I just don't knwo why, it was really really hard for me to decide to not take Crobat in my Heart Gold Team, and instead to choose Honchcrow. I think if I look on all the teams I want to build or have build... I think Crobat stands out. I mean, it was just so hard to change that little Zubat into that strong fast Crobat. Great now I want to train one XD Planning a single team anyway :p

My favorite Poke'mon are:
Gardevoir- I dunno, I just like them.
Lucario- Lucario is bad-ass. >=3
Pikachu- you saw it coming.
Umbreon- good moveset + decent EV training= frustrating tank.
Glaceon- Modest Nature + Spec. Atk EVs + Hail and Blizzard + Nelvermelt Ice = punishing ordeal.
Lopunny- cuteness.
Milotic- graceful, and a superior Poke'mon overall.

I FINALLY FOUND A SITE FOR POKEMON FANS!! ROFL :XD

Well anyways, this topic is easy.
Fire - Charizard
Ice - Glaceon
Phsychic - Espeon
Electric - Luxray
Water - Starmie
Dragon - Salamence

I can't name ONLY ONE so I named one from each type. And since we can only carry 6 pokemon, this is my party pokemon. Lol

If you don't know what my fave pokemon is...then your just...im not even gunna say.
My fave is ZANGOOSE!!!
His epic speed and attack makes it beast. It's got a counter attack against all of it's weaknesses. Ever since I got emerald and saw Zangoose i was like "Oh my God wtf is that?!?" I looked it up on the pokedex and saw that it was unfindable. I was pissed. So i checked it out on the internet, and was sooo pissed wen i found out i needed ruby. And of course i never got it. I didn't get it until i got HeartGold. X(

I have a lot of favorite Poke'mon and the list is always changing, whether I'm adding or removing the critters from it. From the get-go, when I first got Blue Version, Blastoise was my favorite. But, once I got her, Lola, Jynx has always had a soft spot in my heart. I just /like/ her. So I'd have to say that, highest held in my favorites, is Jynx. My other immediate favorites are Mr. Mime/Mime Jr., Registeel, Latias, Lickilicky, Garchomp, Starmie, Swalot, and many, many others.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is most likely nothing unique but the Squirtle through Blastoise family has always been my favorite since I first chose Squirtle as my Starter in Pokemon Blue.

I think a pokemon that offically owns is Charmander. I think charmander became awesome when i was around 3 years old. I went to TJ (in mexico) to vistit my great grandmother. then the kid who lives with my great grandmother gave me a charmander Plush. when i got older and into pokemon, i remembered the charmander, and from that oint on, i thouht charmander was the best pokemon in the world.

Other fav's include: WOBBUFFET!!!, Delibird, Lucario, and Cyndaquil.

My fav pokemon : My awesome lv. 100 fire-fight type infernape . why ? cause he's super powerful and i got him as chimchar in diamond and then a year later i got soulsilver and i thought what the hell I'm not going to raise this starter to 100 so i traded my level 51 lucario and lv 100 infernape over to my soulsilver game. P.S. My bro said that i was cheating ;D

Minun. Minun is the single most coolest little dude in the world. Here are MY reasons why:

1. Electric Type-Who doesn't like this type!? Only one weakness :3
2. Blue. Who the heck doesn't like BLUE? Double :3
3. Little. The little guy complex can be a big turn on! Triple :3
4. Just so darn CUTE! A MILLION TIMES-:3
5. Devious >_> No explanation

He is my FAV pokaymon! ♥

My top ten Pokemon are
1. Toxicroak (Because it is epic)
2. Raikou (Because it is in my opinion the best Johto beast)
3. Mightyena (The best Hoenn Pokemon evar)
4. Empoleon (My all-time favorite starter)
5. Mr.Mime (The uberest Psychic type)
6. Regirock (Second favorite legendary)
7. Raticate (Despite it's hate I like Raticate's moves)
8. Bellosom (Makes the most awesome song and dance in Pokemon The Movie 2000)
9. Charizard (Obviously)
10. Giratina (Owns one the best sprites eva!)

My favorite Isshu Pokemon are Kibago and Wooguru.

Hare to say O.o
But if I think.. really... really... really... REALLY hard.
I have to say Glaceon ♥

I think I like Glaceon so much, is not only because she's blue, but because she's a ice type. I've always found the rare ice types verry intriguing. And when I think of myself as a pokemon, I think of glaceon because I'm shy and such.

Top Ten;
1. Glaceon
2. Lucario
3. Gengar
4. Lapras
5. Raichu
6. Murkrow
7. Vaporeon
8. Espeon
9. Umbreon
10. Latios

wow. For making a list, that was hard >.>​

I would have to say flygon, It is cute and cool. It has to red googly eyes that I adore
Flygon.png

Well, going by each type:

Normal: Eevee
Grass: Roserade
Fire: Blaziken
Water: Vaporeon
Electric: Jolteon
Rock: Kabutops
Ground: Sandslash
Bug: Scyther
Psychic: Gardevoir
Fighting: Gallade
Flying: Staraptor
Ice: Glaceon
Ghost: Froslass
Poison: Nidoking
Steel: Lucario
Dragon: Garchomp
Dark: Sneasel

Your favourite Pokemon

My favorite Pokemon have changed a lot over the years: It was once Sceptile, then Lucario, then Electivire, and then Zangoose. But I have finally found my absolute favorite: Jumpluff. It is my favorite type - grass - and also, it is so cute! I may be a boy, but I still notice these things! I really want a shiny Jumpluff called Melody with seed bomb, energy ball, sleep powder and silver wind. :D This is my top 6:

1. Jumpluff
2. Togekiss
3. Gardevior
4. Masquerian
5. Altaria
6. Gorebyss

My favorite pokemon ever since i was 7 or 8 was charizard and charmander (charmeleons cool too) and they will always be my favorite. Thats why i tried nonstop to get a shiny charmander and now hes a charizard and it makes me like him even more. I love dragons and fire types. But my next favs would hafta be haunter then dragonite then cyndaquil entei and lugia. They didnt really make any cool fire types in the 4th generation or in the 3rd now that i think about it.

A

Anonymous

Mines Jolteon! I looked over the eevee evoltions and read Jolteon can shock with 50,000 volts of electricty! So while training to be an electric gym leader I decieded to catch and train a Jolteon. ;D

Don't know why I haven't posted in here yet.

I also don't know why I took a liking to my favourite, I mean its a floating pointy rock. But when I found a bunch of Solrocks in Meteor Falls on my Ruby game... <3333 Before those, I suppose my favourites were the Kanto fossils. I always liked Omanyte and Kabuto (Aerodactyl less so, but its still cool), and I always had so much grief choosing between the fossils at Mount Moon :'(

That's a lot of Rock types, come to think of it. Rock on! ^^

Re: Your favourite Pokemon, again

I have changed my mind. Jumpluff is still my favourite, and here is my list:

1st Jumpluff
2nd Gardevior
3rd Togekiss
4th Masquerain
5th Gorebyss
6th Breloom
7th Altaria
8th Alakazam

Cya!!

I have many that i like, but my all-time fav has to be charizard.
Completely obsessed with it and i collect everything charizard related. Even if its charmander or charmeleon, in it goes to my pokemon collection.

You just gotta love charizard.(I understand if you tried to beat tucker's charizard and it pwned you and now you hate it.)

A

Anonymous

Meganium because it's a plant dinosaur that can heal plants. How can you not like that?

Well, my first pokemon from red version was squirtle. And I loved that little squirtle all the way to blastoise. It was my favorite starter of all.
Next is Meganium. Just like Blastoise, I kept it through out the game. It was the only grass type I ever really used.
Then Blazekin. Its so strong and was really the only pokemon I used in ruby.
Thoughout all the games, when I first played them, my starter was always kept with me and kind of special. Sadly in diamond, none of the starters showed much promise. We got a fire ape with poor defense, a grass turtle with a tree on its back, and a penguin that looks like its dressed up in a suit. I picked the water type and grew to hate it. During my time in diamond, I aquired a bunery. The move frustration would eliminate almost anything since I had just gotten it. Overtime the move weakened and I was forced to get rid of it. Luckily I replaced it with return and it evolved into Lopunny. It took the place of the starter pokemon for me.
Fifth would be bronzong...I think...that or metagross. Metagross looks so much better but everytime I battle my friends and take them both into battle, Metagross is killed by earthquake, whereas Bronzong levitates. Both always give people trouble but Bronzong seems to do better in battle even though its stats aren't as high as Metagross.
However, my favorite of all ever since red version would have to be Primeape. Whats better than a monkey that is always pissed off? The vein above its eye was just so cool. In the show it was incredible and won the fighting tournament. I always use it for everyones favorite lucario, since its weak against itself and Primeape will outspeed Lucario and close combat always cripples lucario before it gets to attack. Sadly Primeapes defenses suck but with its incredible speed (ranks 69th fastest pokemon...and thats ALOT of pokemon it can outrun.) it works nicely if you can get your hit in quickly. I always have one with me and always battle with one against friends and it always does as good as any other pokemon as long as its not a phychic or flying type. Even my friends who pick Infernape, which outspeeds Primeape, (and if i survive the flare blitz attack) then has to suffer through earthquake which usually puts an end to the all powerful infernape. The only fighting type i can't stop is Machamp. Its like rey mysterio vs big show from wwe. I get really close...sometimes...if dynamic punch doesn't kill me, im left to be confused and close combat is what i usually run in with or cross chop and it doesn't finish machamp in one hit. Prehaps one day Ill figure out how to beat him lol. Just wait til they get primeape an evolved form!

My favourite pokemon are as follows:

Number 5: Giratina (My all time favourite Legendary!)
Number 4: Umbreon (because it is one of the cutest pokemon I know!)
Number 3: Houndoom (It's fierce and scary; Pefecto!)
Number 2: Blaziken (It was my favourite starter; even topping Charizard!)
Number 1: Magmorter (How could you not love a big fat fireball that can fry even the coldest of ice cubes :3)

Since I finally got that nasty thing of a Feebas and I got it to evolve into a Milotic I am in love!
Beautiful and strong =3

I also am smitten with Pikachu yay for yellow! ;D

~Ilona

Oi vey. I love all the Pokemon, but my all time is Venusaur (As you can see on my Avatar xD). I mean, who wouldn't love a big Pokemon with a flower on its back. >:3 Give it a Sweet Scent and he will be very fragrant-y. There are other pokemon on other regions that are my favorite >_< :

Kanto: Cubone, Flareon, Kabutops, Snorlax, Gyrados, Mewtwo, Dragonite, Vaporeon
Johto: Meganium, Furret (FUZZY!!! >w<), Suicune, Espeon, Ho-oh, Hitmontop, Crobat
Hoenn: Blaziken, Zangoose, Flygon, Jirachi, Sharpedo, Walrein, Gardevoir, Absol
Sinnoh: Infernape, Weavile, Froslass, Leafeon, Mismagius, Bastiodon, Palkia, Giritina, Phione
Isshu: (So Far) Mijumaru, Gochiruzeru, Hihidaruma, the Pokemon that looks like a Sarcophagus with ghostly arms, Reshiram, Musharna, the Bug Pokemon, Chiramaii

DIALGA!!!!!!!! the controller of time is completely pwnsome!! loved it when i saw the 13th movie (wait or was it 12th o.O ) the diamond on its chest is completely awesome!!! i know it will fall for a earthquake but i love it because of its design!! second would be blastoise and then the list goes on......

I will say. Munchlax is my favourite Pokemon ever. Just plainly because of how cute it is, and how strong it can be.

But I do love Darkrai too. It just matches m y real life description. Dark and mysterious. But not evil.

Rex

Resident Furry
By far my favorite Pokemon is Buizel. It helped keep my interest in Gen IV long enough for me to start liking some of the other Pokemon. It was also a bit of an oddity for me, since the last Generations had all produced a Fire Type favorite, so this time around my favorite being a Water Type was new, and, to me at least, very interesting.

Me? I personally love Larvitar. Tyranitar is my second favorite, despite it being a good half of my name. A Tyranitar has to come from somewhere, and that somewhere is usually difficult to find and rather adorable. Not to mention all of the mandatory quality time you have to spend with it just to get a Pupitar. The little guy grows on ya.

Vaporeon and Jolteon are probably my top two.
But I'm also in love with Snorlax, Honchkrow, any Eeveelution, and Ambipom.

It's just so hard for me to choose just one favorite! xD

My top ten:

10. Croagunk - I used to absolutely hate him when I first saw him but for some reason he has really grown on me. I still hat Toxicroak though.
9. Rhyperior - Same as Croagunk. I started liking him after I saw a fan art of him fighting Palkia.
8. Metagross - Harder than a rock; smarter than a super-computer.
7. Squirtle - I started liking him after I bought SSBB. He kicks so much ass in that game.
6. Feraligatr - My first Pokemon ever (kind of) and the most kick ass guy of Gen II.
5. Meowth - My favourite pokemon to play in Myster Dungeon. I was so attached that I never evolved him.
4. Hitmonlee - My favourite pokemon from the original 151. He's no talk and all action.
3. Rotom - I started liking him during the time I bred him for his different forms. I like the fridge form the best.
2. Umbreon - He was my number one for years. I know that it's a cliche favourite to have but I can't help it.
1. Mothim - Shocked? So am I. I just started liking him this one time and ever since he's grown to be my favourite pokemon of all time.

So yeah... Mothim is a weird favourite to have isn't it?