• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Your Current Reading Material

Lately, I've been reading an old series called Animorphs by K.A Applegate. It's interesting, but not hard to understand. It's brain candy. I have 12 out of the 60+ books in the series. It ended in 2000.

I'm now working on Spiral: The Bonds of Reasoning Vol 1. After that, I'll be working on The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader Yes...I'm a nerd....-_-;

As of right now, I'm mostly reading stuff for school. =( Like Great Expectations by Charles Dickens. Helluva boring book, no offence to Dickens fans. Boring may be too broad a word though; more like I tire quickly of the giant paragraphs and miniscule text. It drives me nuts.

The other three books I'm reading (as I've heard them been called, "pleasure books", hahaha) are Duel: Alexander Hamilton, Aaron Burr, and the Future of America by I-don't-know-who, Brave New World by Aldous Huxley, and Wrath by Robin Wasserman. Wrath isn't really the kind of book I generally like, considering that it's mostly drama... It's alright.

A series I would suggest is The Bartimaeus Trilogy by Jonathan Stroud. Good stuff.

Right now I'm reading Nightmare Academy. After that, I plan on reading Blue Bloods, Masquerade, New Moon, and Eclipse. After these, I have to read some other books that my friends are forcing upon me @_@ Ha ha, and don't get me started with manga. I have some catching up to do with those XD

Tbh, I don't read much in the way of novels/traditional writing (outside of school...we did just finish reading MacBeth)...I have, however, been reading and writing a lot of fanfiction...mainly on Universal...some of the stories I've read there are End of the World (a story combining several novel, video game, and anime characters), Cornerian Wars (a story that follows Fox McCloud's grandson), and my own story (which has yet to be named

I'm currently trying to get my hands on Jaws. The Novel. As myself and the family are in Love with the movie.

I like to read Manga, Love Hina I've finished. But I'm to darn cheap to collect more Chobits.

Big fan of Eragon and Eldest, I am. Also Uber ticked-off at the massive delay of the third book, "brisingr".

Usually, I just sit in bed before dozing off and I read Bionicle to death. Now, I'm rereading every book since '01. BTW, that's 23 books! :-X

But now, to preoccupy myself at school, I'm reading the Alex Rider Series by Anthony Horowitz. I've read books 1-6: #1: Stormbreaker, #2: Point Blank, #3: Skeleton Key, #4: Eagle Strike, #5: Scorpia, and #6: Ark Angel.

And I'm currently reading his latest piece of the series, #7: Snakehead. This is an awesome series that I highly recommend to people who are into 14 year-old, teenage, British Spies. ;D

AL has Spoken
*POOF!*

Still boring signout...

Right now I'm reading The Fountainhead by Ayn Rand. I don't know too much about it but that it is philosophical. I got it in the mail for free though, since I did a good job on an essay about another book by her, so I thought I should read it.

I'm reading a book called Get Off the Unicorn that my uncle loaded me. It's a collection of sort stories that relate to books I haven't read >_< So, I'm having trouble understanding it.

I love the books, Twilight, New Moon, and Eclipse. And the Harry Potter books. (yes I'm a geek for that, thank you)

I also love manga. My favorites are: Trinity Blood, +Anima, and InuYasha

I have a rather extensive amount of Manga but i'd say the 3 series i'm on right now are D.Gray-Man, Black Cat and Spiral: Bonds of Reasoning.

Though I'm considering rereading DeathNote because I can't get enough of it. :p

Right now I am currently reading books by Stephen King. I have six of them, read two completely, halfway through the third, and two movies by him.

The Shining was definitley the best but the movie didn't scare me as much as I thought I would.

I'm still working on Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows by J.K. Rowling and The End by Lemony Snicket but they're both so boring.

I'm reading a hilarious book called Spanking Shakespear, which has nothing to do with that playwriting old fart whatsoever. Xp

I'm also reading Bloody Jack. A story about a crossdressing Pirate, trying to hide her gender from teh lads. :D