• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Yoshi's (New) Sprite Thread!

Yoshimitsu

Former Moderator
Since I'm apparently getting back into spriting, I'll just update this when I make sprites and stuff.

illianastepbystep.png

Step by step transformation from two Sabrinas and a presenter to make my lovely South Pole Summoner, Illiana.

The glowy orb in her hand is a Summoning Bead, which is used to contain summon monsters. The spear is a strange colour because South Pole Summoner weapons are typically used to lure out summon monsters and hence are highly valuble and rare. They're emeralds, rubies and a sapphire blade. All magically reinforced, of course ;3

BlackRoseJack

Formerly psy-teen
I like your final sprite the shading on her is quite good and the way shes put together very well. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
17:45 Yoshimitsu ps go post in my spriting thread and support my sprites plz

Ok :p

Wow, these sprites are awesome~ You're really good at spriting weapons and doing really cool action poses. Also, clever shading on the two most recent sprites' trousers. It makes them look shiny.

El, I love these sprites. I have to say that I'm very glad that you are apparently back into spriting because they are all very well made.

I especially love the Yoshi and Vincent sprites, the details are all very nicely done, and Vincent's sword is pretty awesome ♥

That sprite is really good. The shading is great. I like how you've blended the cigarette onto it, as it's very difficult to make a sprite look like it's holding something.

Okay, so the first things I notice about your sprites are the awesome dimensions you create with your shading. Their hair and clothing look wayyy better because of that. I like that a lot ♥

Also, I just want to say that I love all of your characters in general, El. LOVELOVELOVE THEM!

And ilu, that is all.

Last edited by a moderator: