• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

XY Credits Reaction

The other day I just cleared my Pokémon X game for the first time, and I watched the credits, because they sometimes hide little easter eggs in the background. Then the song (for the love of Arceus what's the name of it?!?) started playing, and I sang along a little with it. When it was over, I went to my Grandma (staying at her house for spring break), and I was in tears, trying to hold it back, but I couldn't. The song was sad yet happy at the same time, with the soothing melody, the world peace theme, and (the breaking point) all of the available languages singing at the same time at the end.
Now I want to hear your reactions to the credits song and why (because I can't be the only one out there who cried after listening to it)

To be honest, I don't really remember the credits to XY now that you mention it...but I feel like I didn't appreciate a lot about XY my first time through. For example, I didn't realize how beautiful some of the music was until much later. I'm not going to restart my game, but I will go on Youtube to watch the credits and let the feelings come back. If it made you cry then I'm sure it's much, much deeper than I remember it.