• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

DPPt/HGSS Would anyone be willing to help me out? ANY legendaries?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! I'm Travis. I just joined this site. I'm looking for any of these legendary pokemon or just the items that coincide with getting them:

Mew
Celebi
Latios
Groudon
Deoxys
Palkia
Manaphy
Darkrai (prefer the event item: membership card)
Shaymin (prefer the event item: oak's letter)
Arceus (prefer the event item: azure flute)

Not looking for any special versions or anything (I prefer something legit, but if it's from a cheat device and completely indistinguishable I don't care). To be honest I don't have a whole lot to offer in trade, but any of those would really help me out. :) Oh and I have Pokemon Diamond only for Generation IV so anything that's Platinum only is no good for me. :/

Oh um, firstly, the event items are key items, as in they can't be traded.

And the azure flute wasn't ever distributed.

Oh um, I have an event mew, have any shinies? :c

I don't have any shinies right now, but if I get one soon I'll let you know. And thanks for letting me know about the event items. I wasn't sure cause there's so many lies being spread online that I can't even tell what's the truth anymore. @.@ I know Arceus was given out at Toys R' Us but I had assumed it was through the azure flute? Apparently not...>.

I don't have any shinies right now, but if I get one soon I'll let you know. And thanks for letting me know about the event items. I wasn't sure cause there's so many lies being spread online that I can't even tell what's the truth anymore. @.@ I know Arceus was given out at Toys R' Us but I had assumed it was through the azure flute? Apparently not...>_<
Usually there's a list of event pokemon given out and distribution methods on bulbapedia.

also, if you do get a shiny, you'll probably have to PM me as I'll forget about this topic :|

I have a regular Arceus, Darkrai, and palkia levels 100,100 and 50ish repectivley. If you have any dragon or dino-like pokemon to trade that's fine. I'm not picky about level either. ;)

Shado, okay I'll PM you. And Flygon Master that would help out a lot. I don't know what kind of dragon/dino pokemon you're looking for specifically, but I'm willing to trade most things that I have for an Arceus, Darkrai, or Palkia. If it's a starter pokemon though I'd like time to breed it. I have all the starter pokemon from Generations 1, 3, and 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.