• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join “Wolfborn: School of Powers — Year 2” Discussion

Should we move all of the posts about Year 2 over to this thread?

• Yes, have each roleplayers separately copy/paste their posts to this thread in order.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hmms...This looks interesting! If you don't mind, I am thinking about joining!

Name: Kinny "King" Nickle
Species: Kitsune
Power(s): Animal, Demihuman, Hybrid Transformation: This can make him transform into a human, hybrid of a 9-tailed fox and human, or a fox.
Fire Manipulation: King can send floating balls of fire at his enemies that can detonate when touched. He can make these dissapear at will, or if they are 15 feet or more away from him
Flight (Hybrid or Human form): He can float. This lasts for a long time if he isn't moving. If he is, it will take 20 minutes of full speed flying to exert himself.
Flaming Jaw (Hybrid or Fox form): His bites cause searing pain, burning the opponent.
Personality: King is very kind, energetic, and athletic. He always tries to act brave around his friends. He prefers to talk and interact in human form, fighting in hybrid form, and watching others in fox form. He is very outgoing and loves to make friends.
Appearance & Clothes:
Human Form: King appears as a 5'5" boy with red eyes, fox ears, and nine long tails out of a tan suit with a blue tie, khaki pants, and dress shoes. He has pale complexion with a lean body and blonde hair.
Hybrid Form: King towrs at a whopping 6'3" with white fur and red eyes. His muscles are slightly more defined and his clothes change to an athletic tank top and sweat pants. 9 tails still stick out, along with fox ears on his head. He has claws and a large jaw.
Fox Form: Literally just a fox with nine tails. Nothing more to it.
Backstory: To be decided ;)

Astrapi, when you reply to my post/Jekis’ post, don’t forget to reply with Cliff to Emberwolf’s post as well. It is kind of far back on the thread so I just figured I would remind you.

D

Deleted member 227971

This might not work though, it’s quite far from the school and entirely hidden. He’d have to of been spying on them to find it

What is there was a second entrance inside the school? Or we could just delete my post and edit Jekis’s post if that is ok with him?

@Gold The Dragonite not much happened; Syn and Delphi left the party and Komodo went over to talk with Cliff and Nik.

D

Deleted member 227971

I think we should just change them.
@Jekis you okay If we do this? Your OC could join Komodo, Nik and Cliff with truth or dare maybe

Im totally fine with this, @Astrapi, but could you guys like, notice me before I respond to the RP? I won't be online for the next few hours so it would take awhile...