• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Wild Pokémon Romance

"Sierra." She smiled, relaxing slightly, then blushing. "Sorry I was acting a bit...aggressive...back there, I just...I just freaked out...lost my temper and...ugh sorry." She made a mental note not to get on the bad side of the Weaville, he seemed a bit...annoyed.

She looked to the side and saw a small fire burning a patch of grass next to her. "Great." She muttered. Luckily there was a small puddle next to it, which she splashed onto the fire, extinguishing it.

LAARJ_PEEKACHOO

Previously Ryan Crentei
"Sierra? That's a nice name... What brings you to the village? Vulpix's aren't usually in the village." He asked. [please don't punish me for this one-liner, I need this job for my family and children ]

Oh jeebus I haven't been getting any notifications for this thread >_>))

Jappi kept running in order to follow the Greninja. "I think that scarf looks great though! Just slow down a little, bub! You're making me tired here hehe." After Ken tripped again, he went over to help him up. "Get back up fella!" Jappi said in a cheery tone.

"Thanks! I'm not usually in the village, but...well, I'm temporarily exiled from my..." Sierra paused for a second, not sure how to say that she was from the breeding center, "... my...uh... house...because I kinda lost my temper and started a couple of fires." She realized how bad that sounded and hurriedly corrected herself. "They were really small fires...they will have been sorted out by now." Quickly changing the subject, she asked Jolt some questions. "So...what brings you to the village? I'm guessing you're here quite often?"

LAARJ_PEEKACHOO

Previously Ryan Crentei
(I asked in the rules that you please use the template stated there, and I am not against furries, I am just not one)
"Err, so I see you start fires a lot..." He said as he looked worried, he hoped he wouldn't get burnt like he was a few hours ago. Realizing what she had just said about her exile, "Exile?!?? That's harsh! I know, I can make you a den. There's these shrubs over here, I built my hou- den, in them." He walked over to the shrubs guarding the outskirts as he started to move around leaves with his mouth.

Sierra smiled, "I'm not exiled permanently, just while the damage is fixed, but thanks, it would be nice to have a place to sleep outside when I don't want to be around my...uh...brother." She replied, thinking quickly to disguise her 'boyfriend.' "And about the fires...that happens sometimes when I lose my temper, its a bad habit i'm trying to break...I won't hurt you though, you're nice." She came over to help him, and copied what he was doing with the leaves.

LAARJ_PEEKACHOO

Previously Ryan Crentei
He continued to move them enough until there was a small opening with wood inside. "There are trees right outside these bushes, and because you're a fire type, mind burning into it to where you could make a small room?" He asked her. He had help from his old friend Flareon to make his den. He tried not to think of Flareon. "Oh, a brother? Why don't you like your brother? Does he tease you?"

Hi its my fist time playing a roleyplay game
(Welcome!)

Sierra waited for Jolt to be out of the way, before using her ember move to burn a hole large enough for her to fit in into the bush. She stood back to wait for the smoking twigs to cool down. "Um...I guess...its pretty much teasing..." She replied nervously, sure that Jolt could see through her lie.

LAARJ_PEEKACHOO

Previously Ryan Crentei
He could tell she was lying just by the way she responded. He then laughed, "If you say so." He then took some leaves and put them in the middle of the burnt out tree trunk. "This town has a Pokémon Center where you can heal yourself and other things, it's pretty much where everyone goes to hang out. If you ever feel like it, you can go there. People won't give you odd looks cause practically no one knows each other around here in the first place."

"That sounds so cool!" Sierra smiled, placing some more leaves on the floor of the den. "I'll have to check it out sometime!" She realized that she had never really explored the village properly, so she would have to go and look around tomorrow. Hopefully she could make some more friends too. Jolt seemed really nice, and she'd only met him an hour or two ago. The village was probably full of Pokemon to meet. They were standing on a hill, so they had a nice view of the village. Sierra could see a big building in the middle of the village, with lots of trainers and Pokemon around it. "Hey, is that the Pokemon Center?" She asked, gesturing to it.

LAARJ_PEEKACHOO

Previously Ryan Crentei
[There are no trainers in the village.]
"Yep! That's it, the red roof. I usually go there whenever I get hurt." Once the den was finished, he spoke again, "If you ever need anything, call for me, my den is right beside yours y'know." He then walked over into his den, "Besides, I'm beat." He walked inside his den, and covered it back up with the moved shrub.

Ken went into his den, laying down in it while cleaning his scarf. "Man...This thing gets annoying, but it IS from my mother..." He said to himself, tears falling from his eyes. "Damn it...I wish I could've protected her..." He began to sob loudly. "Damn it!"

Jappi was surprised at the Greninja's sudden outburst. Processing this, he came to the conclusion that Ken used to have a mother. "Oh boy, I think you're uh...going through stuff. I'm no therapist but I can definitely listen." He said with a face of concen.

"Hunters took her. She managed to escape being captured, but I found her full of bullet holes. She left me this scarf...That was 10 years ago. I just wish I could've gotten to her faster..." Ken fell silent, his head down as he cried some more.

Jappi's eyes widened at the violent story. He did not like violence, or gore. "Aw dang, I'm really sorry. But I think your mother would want you to stay strong. For her, you know?" He said as he next next to Ken.

Sierra smiled at him, and watched him go into his den. She decided she would sleep out here tonight. She sat in the entrance of her den and looked out over the village. She had never seen it from this view before, and it looked beautiful. She went inside her den and curled up on her leaf bed, falling asleep almost instantly.

After his challenge was denied by the Jolteon, Jackson quickly decided to try and follow someone in the small group of pokemon to attempt to get on their good side. After clambering up a small hill he looked around the land, there was no place for an ice type. His confidence finally faltered and he slumped down on top of the hill, tears started to fall down his face. The one chance he had to make a first impression made him look like he was just a pokemon with problems. He continued to cry on the lone hill.

Sierra opened her eyes after her sleep, and looked around. "W...where am I?" She whispered to herself. She stood up, and moved some branches out of the way so she could get out. After a few seconds, the memories of last night came rushing back. Sierra looked at the den next to hers. Jolts den most likely. She decided she would go out for a morning walk before returning back to the Pokemon Center. As she took a step forward, she almost stood on a sleeping Weavile that she hadn't noticed before. Sierra screamed and jumped backwards, waking up both Jolt and the Weavile.