• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Wii Virtual Console Gifts: Will you share the love this Xmas?

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
I'm wondering if anyone has yet to take advantage of the new gifting options on Wii's shop channel, or if they're planning to for Christmas?

It stuck me how something like this is REALLY useful for sending online friends presents, especially when some people just don't want to buy Wii Points for themselves/can't afford them. Wouldn't it be a nice thing to drop, say, Pokemon Snap on the less fortunate? 1000 points is only the equivalent of about $10, so it's not a bad price even if you wanted to send a few games out to various people. I'm thinking, if I can get a hold of some point cards/a credit card, I may do just that =)

So, thoughts from the rest of you?

I've already just utilized this feature recently. Two of my co-workers got Wii's recently, so I showered them with five dollar NES CV games. I think Micro$oft just copied this thing too with their M$ Points. It's cool, if you buy something for someone, and in I think thirty days they don't receive it, you get your Wii Points back.