• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Which would you be? Team Galatic or Team rocket?

I like Team Galactic more than Team Rocket because the name just sounds cooler. Cyrus is much stronger than Giovanni. Was Team Rocket after the master ball in Pokemon FR/LG? At least Team Galactic were after something useful, Dialga(Diamond), Palkia(Pearl), Giratina(Platinum).

I like Team Galactic more than Team Rocket because the name just sounds cooler. Cyrus is much stronger than Giovanni. Was Team Rocket after the master ball in Pokemon FR/LG? At least Team Galactic were after something useful, Dialga(Diamond), Palkia(Pearl), Giratina(Platinum).
there not after Giratina
i would like to be team rocket becausei belie there goal where more resanable then the others teams, also i think that if Cyrus keep on going ,Arceus would of kick his butt

Yoshimitsu

Former Moderator
Team Rocket where after world domination, bringing everyone under their rule and controlling the masses.

Team Galactic wanted to re-write existence so no one existed.

Given the choice between controlling the masses to do my bidding, or sitting in a boring world on my own, I think it's obvious which one I'd pick.

I think you could tell by looking at my username.
I wouldn't be "evil" per se, by harming Pokemon or humans, but would accompany Team Rocket in domination over the common folk.
As to the other questions:
I would want to work my way up to be some sort of an admin. From what we know from the games, the admins just suck. Really.
What Pokemon would I use? I would probably have to have a Jynx, no doubt about it. And then a sprinkling of various Pokemon from my trainer card in my signature.

Definetly Team Rocket. They are flat out cooler and are bad for their own benefit, not for a global cause.
I would have to start out as a grunt by eventually work up through the ropes.

My team:(Top to bottom in strength)
Rhydon
Pinsir
Crobat
Marowak