• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Wherrrrrre's Tucker?

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
I've spent the last hour or so battling it out in the Battle Dome in anticipation of challenging Tucker, but he never showed up. I've racked up 6 straight wins now, and I read he was supposed to show up after 5. What gives?

Will the Brains not challenge you on the Double Battle modes or are their appearances simply random after you've beaten the needed amount? Unless they just don't like Level 50, which is what I've battling on... Which is it? :p

... Tucker is a guy, right?

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Hmm... When I battled Lucy it was pretty obvious that she was coming. The hint woman walked down to me and told me she'd fortold great evil that was coming from all three paths. It was unavoidable.

Anyways, I did some searching around and found that most of the facilities (if not all) that offer both 1 on 1 and 2 on 2 don't have Brain challenges for the 2 on 2 battles. They'll only fight you on 1 on 1... which sucks when my team works best for 2 on 2 :p