• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

DPPt/HGSS Where should I direct my team?

I want a nice and strong team for Firered. What should I do with my team? I want it to beat my friends team of 100's.

Charizard Lvl100 @Leftovers Attack:219
Jolly nature Defence:206
SP.Att:224
Flamethrower SP.Def:210
Fly Speed:287
BlastBurn
SunnyDay

Zapdos Lvl68 @Macho Brace Attack:181
Lonely Nature Defence:138
SP.Att:199
ThunderWave SP.Def:147
Fly Speed:176
RockSmash
SecretPower

Parasect Lvl62 Attack:126
Mild Nature Defence:109
SP.Att:105
Slash SP.Def:117
Cut Speed:51
GigaDrain
SludgeBomb

CroBat Lvl55 Attack:119
Hardy Nature Defence:107
SP.Att:97
PoisonFang SP.Def:103
ConfuseRay Speed:169
AirCutter
HyperBeam

Wobbuffet Lvl61 (I cannot replace these moves!!) Attack:55
Impish Nature Defence:94
SP.Att:50
Counter SP.Def: 93
MirrorCoat Speed:64
SafeGuard
DestinyBond

Kadabra Lvl55 Attack:51
Naughty Nature Defence:52
SP.Att: 148
FutureSight SP.Def: 87
Psychic Speed:133
RolePlay
Trick

I can try to switch Pokemon around I WILL consider all suggestions.

Charizard:Just fine,should do good against your friend.Just flamethrower then throw in a blast burn when he's on his last breath
Zapdos:Remove fly,charizard has it and you don't need two,get rid of rock smash that move is useless.Get a mushroom and reteach zapdos drill peck,and then get the thunderbolt TM at celadon.These are EXCELLENT for him as far as i know
Parasect:Remove cut,get a mushroom and reteach spore,VALUABLE
Crobat:A-OK,again fight to the end use confuse ray on PITA fights,and hyper beam on the last breath
Wobbuffet:Use him as your leader so you can trap his guys,and then use just trash as many as you can,switch to another pokemon if they have a good chance of one shotting him
Kadabra:Try to evolve him into Alakhazam since your friend has a tradable copy.Then replace future sight with a non-psychic attack so you can handle dark and psychic easier (future sight takes too long for the damage it does IMO)

Thats my idea anyway

Charizard:Just fine,should do good against your friend.Just flamethrower then throw in a blast burn when he's on his last breath
Zapdos:Remove fly,charizard has it and you don't need two,get rid of rock smash that move is useless.Get a mushroom and reteach zapdos drill peck,and then get the thunderbolt TM at celadon.These are EXCELLENT for him as far as i know
Crobat:A-OK,again fight to the end use confuse ray on PITA fights,and hyper beam on the last breath
Wobbuffet:Use him as your leader so you can trap his guys,and then use just trash as many as you can,switch to another pokemon if they have a good chance of one shotting him
Kadabra:Try to evolve him into Alakhazam since your friend has a tradable copy.Then replace future sight with a non-psychic attack so you can handle dark and psychic easier (future sight takes too long for the damage it does IMO)

Thats my idea anyway

I like it a lot thanks, you get a cookie. ;D

Thats my idea anyway
agreed,direct it toward competitive if you use that,if you dont,then ingame.
P.S.a good non psychic move is shadow ball.
P.S.S.can i have a cookie?
P.S.S.S i like applesauce