• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Where Can I find Elekid?

Stick Fire Red in SLot 2 on the DS then go to certain places. I prefer the Valley Windworks. And you'll find him if you've beaten the elite 4. Or was it get the natinal dex? It don't matter. They're kinda rare but if you're patient they will appear. Getting an Electrizer provides true patience...if ya have Pearl anyway.

Stick Fire Red in SLot 2 on the DS then go to certain places. I prefer the Valley Windworks. And you'll find him if you've beaten the elite 4. Or was it get the natinal dex? It don't matter. They're kinda rare but if you're patient they will appear. Getting an Electrizer provides true patience...if ya have Pearl anyway.

i think it's actually after the nat'l dex, and you have a 5% chance of catching an elekid with an electirizer in pearl. so you're prolly better off with a pokemon that knows thief, just so you don't have to catch all of them.