• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

When it rains, it pours. (18+) Discussion

Name: Jackson Blunth
Hometown: Courmarine City, Kalo
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 160~ lbs
Hair: His hair is a dirty blond, unkempt and knotted. It's a little on the long side, but that's mostly because he's quite dedicated to the search right now.
Eyes: A dark blue that is said to "pierce" into people. He covers them with a pair of sunglasses almost all the time, however.
Clothing: His clothes would be nice if it weren't for the grime on them. Other than the previously mentioned sunglasses, he wears a light gray vest with a white t-shirt under it, along with a pair of dark blue jeans. Also, by this point he's probably looted some oversized jacket for him to take cover from the rain in.
Identifying Marks: That pair of sunglasses he almost never takes off.
Musculature: He's a little bit of a strange case. While his arm muscles leave much to be desired, he's got some good leg muscles, from walking everywhere.
Personality: He has wildly different tones depending on who he is talking to. With women, he is a total gentleman, treating them with utmost respect, willing to throw down his jacket over a puddle for one.

Men, however, is a different story. He becomes akin to a hopeless flirt. Constantly shooting glances, suggestive tone of voice...the whole thing. He also has trouble accepting the word "No", so don't expect him to back off either, at least not quickly.

But under those quirks lays a child- one who vehemethly denies the fact his father is likely dead. Along with so many other things...
Skills: Charisma and flattery are one prominent one. Jackson is quite good with his words when he wants something. The only reason he's here is because he smoothtalked his way on to a boat. He also knows how to use several types of guns, which seems quite convinent for the situation.
Past: Jackson was a mistake. His father never meant for him to happen. Jackson's mother, according to his father, was a psycho who would've probably left him in a dumpster. But his father did not resent him- far from it. He loved his boy with all his heart, and would do anything to protect and provide for him. However, work for his dad was always tricky- and a little shady. He'd disappear for days at a time, but in the time he did have with Jackson, he's do all sorts of things. Fishing on the coast, hikes, and on rare occasions the shooting range. Either way, they were quite close. But these jobs kept taking longer and longer. The times where Jackson would come home and find his father were now far and few between. And then...He never showed up. For weeks. Weeks turned to months...Bills stopped being paid.

Jackson knew he wasn't coming back.

But Jackson knew his father would not die out there and leave him. His dad would never do that to him! He was caught up in something, that was all. And so Jackson left on a search.

Soon though, he learned of his father's shady job- working as a hired gun for Team Rocket. Which lead him to Kanto, the big head of Rocket operations. Cerulean was one of the last places Rocket members were spotted. So his search took him into the city- blissfully unaware of the riots awaiting him.

Family: Mother is somewhere, probably a mental facility. Father is somewhere too. Though likely dead. He also has a grandfather who might show up.

Pokemon:

Vul, Vulpix (M)
Chipper, Dusclops (M)
Dazzle, Gorebyss (M)

Took me a bit, but here we are! Hope he's good/okay for the RP. If anything needs toning down just a bit feel free to call it out or something. He's actually the son of another character I made a while back, and it ain't Gerald. I'll leave it at that.

Hi okay I know I said I would post yesterday, but I'm more busy then I thought I'd be (I still had to pack things, clean dorm, study for my last final), so yeah. Though I'm not certain of it, I'll try to post tonight. If not, I can guarantee a post Thursday. Sorry again, but I did want to let you know that I am still interested and plan to join the RP. Just need to finish the last few days of the semester first.

Name: Levi ‘Rambo’ Crowell (The Rambo part will be explained.)
Hometown: Cinnabar Island, Kanto
Height: 6’1 ½
Weight: 193
Hair: Spiky brown hair that falls to the left, starting to get shaggy, could use a trim.
Eyes: Light blue eyes that seem to transition into pale grey.
Clothing: Red headband gifted to him by his brother was used to keep his bands off his forehead. Being the active person he was, Levi liked loose fitting, comfortable clothes that could hold up in harsh situations. He wears a black long sleeve cloth shirt, baggy dark blue jeans, and black combat boots.
Identifying Marks: Small scars scatter his body from years of reckless behavior.
Musculature: Levi is very lean and toned from years of blood pumping activities, definitely able to hold his own.
Personality: Levi has always had a friendly, approachable demeanor, but this is offset by his spontaneous, daredevil attitude (earning him the nickname Rambo). He always runs headfirst into situations and doesnt think much of the consequences. He’s a very curious person who doesnt really follow anyones orders and loves the freedom of the world. Overall, he’s a very friendly guy but has a tendency to put others at risk without knowing it.
Skills: Lots of experience in freerunning and hand-to-hand combat, both which he learned from his brother to help get out of tough situation. Has some medical experience from patching up the numerous injuries he’s sustained over the years but his greatest attribute is his reflexes, they’ve gotten him out of several life threatening scenarios with only minor cuts and bruises.

Past:
Levi’s childhood was, well...boring. He and his older brother, Andrew, were born and raised on Cinnabar Island, and most of their younger years were spent planning out exciting adventures in hopes of one day make them a reality. At the age of 10 he became a pokemon trainer and was gifted with a young Growlithe by his older brother so they could finally start traveling the region in search of adventure.

A little over eight years down the road Levi and Andrew were living the life they’d dreamed of, traveling from city to city looking for new and dangerous challenges, even defeating a few gyms along the way. Although one thing they werent expecting was seperation, they ended up traveling away from one another and meet up once every few weeks for new challenges.

While Levi was back home visiting his Mom, he received a call from his brother who was in Fushia City, he told Levi of a cave in Cerulean City the was full of powerful pokemon and that there was rumor of strange events happening around the area. After Levi agreed that they should check it out Andrew proposed a challenge, a race to Cerulean which Levi accepted without hesitation and left immediately after, not aware of the dangers that were ahead.

Family:
Jennifer Crowell (Mother), Andrew Crowell (Brother)
Pokemon: Cronus the male Arcanine.

Sorry if it came out a bit sloppy, im not to satisfied with the end result myself. I plan to go back and add events in the 8 year time skip, along with overall touch ups. Lemme know if I need to change anything, thanks. :)

@_Umbreon_ - Is your post finished? There was only one sentence in your reply, and I was wondering whether that was on accident or on purpose or what. I don't want to write a new post on the thread if you're still working on your current one.

@_Umbreon_ - Is your post finished? There was only one sentence in your reply, and I was wondering whether that was on accident or on purpose or what. I don't want to write a new post on the thread if you're still working on your current one.
Yes sadly for now. Keep going, my phone is broken and I can barely type. It'll be fixed by next week, sorry if the thread dies due to my inactivity. Just leave Vero behind she'll catch up.

Hey, uh, just touching base here. I'm trying to get a post up, but...I don't know. I feel like choose a bad character for this. Maybe I'm just getting used to writing him, but I just don't know. I don't want to take up an space if I don't even post, so if I still haven't posted and someone else wants to join, I'm fine with taking the boot.

I'm really sorry about all this. Cool concept, but...I'm just having trouble writing it out. :?

Hey, uh, just touching base here. I'm trying to get a post up, but...I don't know. I feel like choose a bad character for this. Maybe I'm just getting used to writing him, but I just don't know. I don't want to take up an space if I don't even post, so if I still haven't posted and someone else wants to join, I'm fine with taking the boot.

I'm really sorry about all this. Cool concept, but...I'm just having trouble writing it out. :?
it's fine