• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

WFC usage for HeartGold and SoulSilver - What exactly do they offer?

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
I'm in need of some assistance from HG/SS players/owners or anyone with a very clear understanding of everything the games have to offer. ^^;

Like the topic subject says, I'm trying to gather information on exactly what all of the new WFC-related features in HeartGold and SoulSilver are - if there are any. Even the smallest of additions interest me.

Example - those photos you can take of your team out of their PokeBalls. Are you able to transfer them to other players over the WFC? I'm also wondering if the Pokéthlon has any WFC capabilities or if it's simply one-player/direct connect. I assume the WFC stuff for the Battle Frontier in HG/SS works the same as Platinum, but someone can confirm this if they like.

Other than that, yeah. Any information people can give beyond the most obvious stuff is highly appreciated :)

Last edited by a moderator: