• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open We are the unexpected

The basic plot of this RP is that a crazed warlord from another dimension with massive power has invaded the Earth of dimension 156 (ours), attempting to wipe them out. This is because our dimension is on the verge of discovering working Dimension traveling tech, and could discover his weakness with it. However, a government agency (GRAVE) have already found it, and foresaw the threat, gathering a group of misfits and rogues from across dimensions to prepare for his arrival. On December the 25th 2016, he has finally arrived.

Character form template:
Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Skills/Powers:
Backstory:
My character
Name: Edmund Willo / Phantom
Place of origin: Earth-156
Appearance: He has short light brown hair and dark brown eyes, and wears a costume that is a dark purple cloak with a black fabric (basically a morph suit) covering his entire body, leaving his face exposed. He also has a purple cloth over his mouth, connecting to the hood and wears goggles with black lenses.
Personality: He is a big show off, and likes to mess around. He acts like he is some kind of dangerous super-villain, but in reality is completely useless at it. This is because he is clumsy and lazy, and a natural jokester. He also has a habit of becoming useless around women he is attracted to.
Skills/Powers: He is quite skilled with weaponry and hand-to-hand combat. He uses an array of gadgets.
Backstory: Born the son of a famous scientist and a Hollywood actor, he was quickly forgotten about due to him being a bit of a jerk and not shutting up. He took up acting like some sort of super villain, showing up to 'help' notorious criminals, often making the situation far worse. After numerous attempts on his life the GRAVE agency took him in, and appointed him as the 'leader' of their group as a way of sating his ego.

Edmund Willo, also known as the Phantom, was sat in a prison cell currently. A standard prison uniform had taken the place of his rather hastily put together costume, and they tended to give him puzzles to work on. That Rubik's cube. One whole day and he still hadn't figured it out. He had resorted to removing every sticker and putting 'they all match now', so maybe they would give him something more fun next time. He had been here for ages, apparently so he didn't 'hurt himself' being a 'rushing egotistical idiot'. Or whatever they said. He didn't really listen.

Name: Drake Wyld / Wildcard
Place of origin: earth-164
Appearance: stands at 6"5' has brown hair that reaches down to past his shoulders and is unkept. He is grow a small goatee that also looks unkept. On average he wears a light grey jacket with a Metal Mulisha insignia on the side. He has a light gray undershirt and long grey pants with a chain dropping out of his pocket leading down to his knee.
Personality: rebellious, proud, tough-guy, intelligent, has a tendency to lie to anyone, questions a lot, believes in his team, optimistic, cold-blooded, anti-social, highly functioning sociopath
Skills/Powers: Can read emotions by body contact, can turn invisible, and last but not least he can take a hell of a beating before he even starts to feel pain
Backstory: Drake was born into a medium class family but at the discovery of his powers a company came and took him away. Soon he found himself on the run and in possession of a hand-held transportation device that could get him from dimension to dimension. Soon he found himself in dimension 156 but was apprehended by GRAVE bringing him into custody stripping him of weapons and the special device. The people at the facility were easily freaked out by Drake who gave brave people who asked what his home dimension like. Soon he was released to join a team.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The guards lead him down the hall to a transfer cell. As they walked Drake looked down at his hand which were cuffed trying to make conversation one of the two guards asked Drake "why did you flee your home dimension"
Drake looked at the guard "They looked at me with intention of experiment so I ran so they couldn't do so" he whispered.

Isaac noticed another guy being dragged in by guards. Real menagerie GRAVE were working on. He'd heard some real weird stuff about some of the other prisoners here, but due to the questionable mental states of everyone here it was hard to tell. GRAVE themselves were stange enough, apparently they were planning for some huge endgame. They had protocols for literally every situation, he'd heard. Of course, word of mouth doesn't amount to much in a place like this.

Name:felix Johnson/the witcher
place of origin:earth-178
Appearance:6'3",white polo,black jacket,black jeans with faded red stripes,black,white,and red gloves.alo wears sunglasses every now and then.also wears a red pendant,called a "cat's eye" in his dimension,with gold circling it.
skills/powers:telekinisis,telepathy,can put thoughts into people's minds.
backstory:born from a famous millionare,Felix Johnson was known wherever he went.one day,he found a strange device.after pressing buttons and turning knobs to see what it does,he found himself in a different dimension.then grave found him and locked him up in a cell.

As felix was laying in his bad,thinking of how this had happened,he looked up and noticed someone from across the room,in a cell next to him.He appeared to be working on variations of puzzles.He layed back down,and tried to sleep.

Name: ???? But is called Dulvac
Place of Origin: ??? But first apeared on Earth -156
Apperance: He wears a red beret, and green jumpsuit. He wears orange boots and goggles around his neck. Around his shoulder is an sniper rifle. He is tall, with black dirty hair, hazel eyes, and a thin face. He is rarely clean.
Personality: Dulvac is anything but sane. He just rushes into things and has a short attention span. In a fight, he focuses more on having fun then actually fighting. He is loyal to GRAVE for some reason. Described as a man who acts drunk wil sober and vice versa.
Skills/Powers: Expert pilot, hacker, and lock pick. He is quick and swift with his actions. he can snipe quite well, and in quite ingenious.
Backstory: Dulvac was never a normal guy. Not much is known about this guy. He just appeared one day impersonating an army officer. He spent 5 years in the army under the name Johnny Smith. After a mission gone wrong, he was given the honorable discharge and was sent to jail. Dulvac broke out, and again under a sling of false ID's he just wandered the world. One day, GRAVE met him, and he joined for unknown reasons.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dulvac paced back in forth in his cell singing a song. "Row, row, row your boat, gently down the stream. Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily, life is but a dream." The hall was filled with his insane laughter. He noticed the guy being dragged by guards. "Ey, whatcha got there, guardy boys, a new friend." He said pointing at the guards. They rolled their eyes at the sound of Dulvac. They had grow accustomed to his craziness. "Don't ya ignore me. Fine, what's your name new boy." Dulvac said moving on to look at the guy they were dragging.

Hearing a voice to his side Drake automatically knew that there were people he'd be good friends with. He was thrown into a cell beside the man singing a lullaby, "You seem fun," Drake shouted at the man in the neighboring cell, "fun is something lacking in our worlds," He finished as he sat in the cell looking around. He smiled as the guards looked at him a look of pity on their faces. Soon they left and Drake felt a sense of isolation, he knew people like him were around but the way they were made him feel like complete outcast. He realized he hadn't answered the man's question and gave the answer, "the name is Drake," he let out a quiet sigh and whispered to himself, "not like that will matter." He became quiet not a peep came out of him.

"Ah, shut yer whining Drakey boy. You got no idea how important we all are." Dulvac said slurring his words. "Da name's Dulvac, at your service, Drakey boy." The Dulvac started a new song, "My mamma told me when I was young," he stopped and started knocking on the cell bars with his fist. "What's for lunch boys? Champagne and lobster? vodka 'n steak? You know if ya put a little antifreeze on that meat, it'l marinate nicely!"

Last edited:
Felix heard someone singing and saying insane stuff.He just put his blanket over his head and tried to sleep,even though it wouldn't work because of that guy singing.

The guard gave a shrug and handed Dulvac a cigarette, who promptly stuck it n his mouth. He leaned forwards, until his face was touching the bars. The guard gave a shrug and lit the cigarette. Dulvac leaned back and took a long puff. "So, boys, I gotta feeling that we'll end up talking to boss soon. And you might meet yar new leader." He said to the fellow inmates.
"Eh, Phantom Farts, ain't that right?" He shouted down the hall towards Phantom. He gave a laugh.

"If you think I'm gonna follow YOUR orders, you got another thing comin',"said Felix with a chuckle."Your'e insane.Then again, lots of people here are. I mean, come on! It's a prison! And I'm not going to listen to insane people giving orders."

“Ya know, sanity is a pretty relative term. In reality, I’m probably the most sane person you’ve ever met. Besides, you might wanna follow some of my orders, because you’d be surprised how quick i can shoot ya in the back.” Dulvac’s tone shifted to serious as he stated this, before he took another long puff of his cigarette.

“Oh, I wanna sing that’s not too long. A root toot toot, now its all goo-one!” Dulvac shifted back to his mindless singing.

"pretty serious there, huh?"said Felix. "I still don't really believe that you're the most sane person I'll ever meet, though." Then Felix just tried to get some sleep. Something he hasn't gotten since he teleported to this strange dimension.