• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Watch out! (Discussion)

Dead account

Previously Super Lazy Man
Welcome, this might be my favorite thing i did

In a world filled with heroes.. where the good guys always win, people stopped being scared of villains....
20 years later , year 2030
One villain, appeared, and destroyed / obliterated all the heroes, making a new army with new villains, now.. YOU are our only hope.. over this corrupt world, are you with us?

Rules :
Pokecharms rules
Romance allowed, nothing more than a kiss
YES, you CAN have a villain character
If any questions just ask
To make sure you read this say " Izloki"

Bio:
Name:
Codename:
Appearance:
Suit:
Special power:
Nationality :
Side((villain or good guy?)):
other :

My bio:

Name: Sam Slack
Codename: Speed slash
Appearance:
1556378332056-2044853668.jpg

Suit:
1556379013018319653967.jpg

Special power: Super speed and making blades appear out of his arms, he can use the blades as shields since they are indestructible
Nationality : French
Side((villain or good guy?)): Good guy
other :

@Shadow_Pup
@SwiftSwoobat
@PlayfulShinx47

Dead account

And can I make the assumption that power transferal is hereditary?
Another words, your mom could've had super speed and your dad could've had transformable limbs or such.

Just wanna know so powers aren't totally random.
Actually, since heroes died, they needed a savior, so they put their powers in the future generation

I hope this is alright.
Bio:
Name: Lilla Rionio
Codename: Animal
Appearance: Brown hair in a ponytail, Ice blue eyes that always seem to be staring at you, pointed chin, Tee shirt (changes with each new day), Blue jeans (That also changes), Black tennis shoes
Suit: orange full body suit with matching facemask. A black triangle on her chest with a lion, eagle, and corba at each point. A butterfly is in the center of said triangle.
Special power: Can change into animals, but she needs to understand the biology of said animal or else the transformation fails
Nationality: USA
Side((villain or good guy?)): Good Guy
Backstory: Her mother died during the fight against the super villains. Fortunately, her father lived, but he isn't a hero or villain. (He is in hiding with his daughter)
other : Izloki? (Why am I saying circles in Latvian)

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
Thank you for mentioning me. And, of course I'll join! Name: Mitja Korosec
Codename: Silent Night
Appearance: Mitja wears a black robe with a white rope on the waist. Underneath, he wears a white tee shirt and light grey shorts. To top it off, he wears white cleats.
Suit: He wears a black robe, except this time, it looks like the Grim Reaper's. He wears a grey belt, with a pocket on the side for his daggers.
Special Power: With any weapon, he can alter the appearance and shape of it. Also, he can turn into any liquid by compressing himself.
Nationality : Slovene
Side: Villain
Other : Izloki.

Last edited:

Dead account

I hope this is alright.
Bio:
Name: Lilla Rionio
Codename: Animal
Appearance: Brown hair in a ponytail, Ice blue eyes that always seem to be staring at you, pointed chin, Tee shirt (changes with each new day), Blue jeans (That also changes), Black tennis shoes
Suit: orange full body suit with matching facemask. A black triangle on her chest with a lion, eagle, and corba at each point. A butterfly is in the center of said triangle.
Special power: Can change into animals, but she needs to understand the biology of said animal or else the transformation fails
Nationality: USA
Side((villain or good guy?)): Good Guy
Backstory: Her mother died during the fight against the super villains. Fortunately, her father lived, but he isn't a hero or villain. (He is in hiding with his daughter)
other : Izloki? (Why am I saying circles in Latvian)
Wait what? Accepted
Thank you for mentioning me. And, of course I'll join! Name: Mitja Korosec
Codename: Silent Night
Appearance: Mitja wears a black robe with a white rope on the waist. Underneath, he wears a white tee shirt and light grey shorts. To top it off, he wears white cleats.
Suit: He wears a black robe, except this time, it looks like the Grim Reaper's. He wears a grey belt, with a pocket on the side for his daggers.
Special Power: With any weapon, he can alter the appearance and shape of it.
Nationality : Slovene
Other : Izloki.
Accepted
But my question is, how did they accomplish this on a mass scale?

Because if you don't have all the exact details worked our, I've actually just had a concept pop into my head.
Well, he used a machine he had built years ago, wich was made to echo waves to the directions appointed, and that was the newborns or the ones still in the mothers belly

Wait what? Accepted

Accepted

Well, he used a machine he had built years ago, wich was made to echo waves to the directions appointed, and that was the newborns or the ones still in the mothers belly

Ooh, I getcha. That's roughly what I was gonna suggest.
A tech superhero who builds a machine that amplified the range of his abilities and shot out an almost spore like blast into the atmosphere.

I might make a sheet for this. Thanks for the input.

Google translate is bad at translating so don't put all your trust in it. Stay within French, German, Japanese, Chinese, and other popular languages
Now let's get back on topic!

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Name: Garrett Thorn
Codename: Shade
Appearance: Tall, slender but muscular, dark grey skin, glowing red eyes, black hair and goatee and a scar across one eye.
Suit: He wears a full black suit with black shirt and tie and black shoes.
Special power: Shadow Manipulation
Nationality: British
other: Izloki

Name: Amy Douglas
Codename: Leprechaun
Appearance: Slender, kind of short, green eyes, long ginger hair.
Suit: She wears a green suit and top hat, with white shirt and dark green tie, with black shoes.
Special power: Super Strength
Nationality: Irish
Side: good guy

Last edited:

Dead account

Name: Garrett Thorn
Codename: Shade
Appearance: Tall, slender but muscular, dark grey skin, glowing red eyes, black hair and goatee and a scar across one eye.
Suit: He wears a full black suit with black shirt and tie and black shoes.
Special power: Shadow Manipulation
Nationality: British

Name: Amy Douglas
Codename: Leprechaun
Appearance: Slender, kind of short
Suit: She wears a green suit and top hat, with white shirt and dark green tie, with black shoes.
Special power: Super Strength
Nationality: Irish
Side: good guy
Accepted, making the thread soon

Dead account

@SwiftSwoobat there's no hero school, villains aren't teleported, sorry it was my fault for not stating it, because the old man actually checks people before bringing them, he knows your vharacter was gonna wreck a building, so he didn't teleport you to the resistance, rather to the villain base

This isn't my hero academia