1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Was my Game Glitched?

Discussion in 'Pokémon Games Discussion' started by Typhlosion4ever, Apr 1, 2007.

1. Okay, one day I was playing my Sapphire game on my GBA at one of my sister's football games. (She was a cheerleader.) I was Surfing and was just getting ready to go into battle with a swimmer girl when the screen turned white and nothing happened. I turned the switch off and back on, and when I went to play it again, a message popped up that said "The save file is corrupted. The previous save file will be loaded." and it took me to the menu screen. That happened every time I tried to battle a Trainer, but it did stop. Was this a glitch or something?

2. It may not be a glitch, but dirt trapped in your game: Always blow into your games whn you use them !

3. When I had my old N64 it said on the back of the cartridge to not do that.

4. Linkachu

Linkachu Hero of Pizza
    Staff Member Administrator

That's not normal, whatever it was. Maybe it was just dust, but it very well could've been a glitch with your cartridge. If that's the case, there's not really much you can do about it but buy a new copy or grin and bear the glitchyness.

5. I think I know what happened. You might of slid the cartridge just barely in more or out more, when I adjested during gameplay and did that, it stopped. So I try to avoid doing that at any point of the game.