• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Warriors: Desolation Island

Go here to join this RP.

Here are the basic facts that you should know:

My clan system is intuitive, and based off of the fundamentals set in place by the books, but it's got a couple twists that make it that much more fun and complex. Each of the four clans have their own economies, with imports and exports. The clans use cart-esque items called Timbers to haul supplies.

Ashclan

Each of the four clans have their own economy. Ashclan, for example is kind of a boom town. They're a big, bustling clan, but on the inside, they need some improvement. Think Oppressive Theocracy.

Three of the Four clans have a religion, but they vary greatly. Ashclan, which is a theocracy, ends up depriving the unfortunate cats and increasing the wealth of the rulers of the clan by taking small things from them over time. They believe in a cruel, distorted version on Streamclan’s God.

Ashclan is based inside of a very small dormant volcano, so it's easy to access with the Timbers. They mainly export lava rocks, which surprisingly have many medical uses.

At the beginning of this RP, Ashclan is directly allied with Gladeclan, unaffiliated with Caveclan, and are enemies of Streamclan. They trade with everyone except for Streamclan.

Gladeclan

Gladeclan is a scientific clan, and can be called a Technocracy, which gives the governmental power to those who are proficient in the nessacary trade. For the most part, everyone in the clan is happy with their government.

Gladeclan believes that when a cat dies, they simply cease to exist, and also that they are ruled by a quartet of gods which embody the different fields of science used by Gladeclan: Anatomy, Herbalism, Astronomy, and Physics. (If I’m missing anything important, let me know.)

Gladeclan sits around, on and between two large knolls in the middle of a lush and beautiful willow forest. This forest is known for its beauty, especially at night. (Think of the classic “moonlit forest” cliche.) They export herbal concoctions used for healing, and other practical scientific items.

At the beginning of this RP, Gladeclan is directly allied with Ashclan.They actively trade with Streamclan, and are unaffiliated with Caveclan, but they are open to negotiations. They also trade with Ashclan.

Streamclan

Streamclan is a very simple, down-to-earth clan, which is perhaps the closest to the original Thunder, River, Shadow and Wind. Technically they’re a unitary state, which is the same thing as said original clans.

Streamclan believes in what they call “The One True God.” They believe in the Afterlife, unlike Gladeclan, and they also call it Starclan. They call their God Holystar. Holystar is supposedly a sovereign god, possessing ultimate power. Streamclan missionaries can often be found in other clan camps, spreading the teachings of the “True Almighty, Holystar.”

Streamclan is directly below the mountain that Caveclan sits on, and they’re based around the large mountain stream coming from Caveclan’s camp. This stream runs throughout the whole island and eventually feeds into the ocean. Streamclan cats are wily and clever, so they have devised a way to put their Timbers on water, like rafts, so that they can trade with Gladeclan, which is downriver. Streamclan exports gravel, with which their two trading partners use for different things. They also export cattails and other river flora, which can be used for bedding.

At the beginning of this RP, Streamclan is on trading terms with Caveclan and Gladeclan, but is overtly hostile towards Ashclan.

Caveclan

Caveclan is a small mountain clan with no big government. They leave their citizens alone for the most part. The cats are taught in such a way that there should be no fresh kill pile, and that everyone should keep what they hunt. Exception goes for kits, queens and elders, of course.

Caveclan is, for the most part, agnostic. Essentially, they believe that the existence of the celestial cannot be proven, but refuse to take a side on the matter.

Caveclan is atop the mountain parallel to Ashclan, but it is, of course, based in a cave. Stalactites hang from the ceilings, and several inner chamber encompass the camp, which is where the cats sleep. They export stalactites that were broken off of the ceiling of their caves, which can be used as weapons, or, if shaped right, as basic tools.

Caveclan trades with Streamclan, but aside from that, they are completely neutral.

[I'll start, I suppose.]

Lochwind POV

Lochwind looked around as he entered the bustling camp of Ashclan. It was his first mission trip, and he hoped it to be successful. He had studied maps of the place before, so he had somewhat of an idea as to where he was going. He wound his way through several clusters of dens, before ending up in a vast marketplace full of cats. He stood as tall as he could, and took a deep breath. "Here we go," he thought. He padded over to a cat. She was snow white and lanky, with a scar running down her body and mismatched eyes. "Excuse me, but do you know who I am?" he started.

Sourtail’s eyes snapped open and jumped up,landing clumsily like always,”That was...interesting...”The she-cat slowly whispered to herself,mewing about her dream.But then silently shook her head,”Never mind that.Its a new day!Brand new possibilities!Brand new-“She cut herself off,a scent different from herbs and Ashclan drifted around her,and,she heard paw steps coming into camp,Sourtail peeked her head out of the medicine cat den to get better hearing,”Excuse me,but do you know where I am?”A voice asked not too far away from her,the medicine cat then followed the scent trail,and when she finally got to the cat she meowed loud and clear not too far away from the stranger’s face:Yes,you are in Ashclan camp.I know that wasn’t a question for you,but I answered it anyway,so,oh well.”

Lochwind turned around. A smaller cat, probably a medicine cat, had responded to his question. "Fox-Brain. I know where I am. I was asking if you knew who I am. He studied the cat intently. She was plump and yellow, with a bushy tail and bright joyful, but serious eyes. He stood there for a moment before adding, "And I'm not going to leave. I'm not supposed to. In fact, my partner should be coming in a few. She-" A harsh, profane yowl cut through the clearing. A particularly high voice, Lochwind recognized it instantly. It was his best friend. "Comin' through!" she yowled. "Get your sorry tails outta my way!" Lochwind ran up to silence the fiery missionary. He could already see scornful glances shot his way. "Deerhop," he scolded. "Keep it to a low profile. We don't want to get hurt on our first mission." Deerhop mischievously regarded him for a moment before playfully batting at him with her paw. "Got it." Lochwind wandered back to the white furred she-cat, with Deerhop following suit.

~~~~~~Branchleaf~~~~~~

Branchleaf shot up at the sound of cats mewing outside the warriors den. “Today is a brand new day! I can’t wait to start this day!” She mewed happily like a kit as the brown she-cat padded out of her den. Branchleaf was excited to start the day off. She never been on duty for a while because she was helping the apprentices take care of the elders and other cats.

Angelthrall was sleeping in one of the dens for the Thralls until he was awoken by a follower, who lightly hit his face with his face. Angelthrall immediately woke up after feeling the hit and looked up at the follower. "Time to get up filthy Thralls," he said to all of the Thralls in the den and walked out. Angelthrall looked around and saw the other Thralls getting up. He sighed as he slowly got up. He walked out of the den, and proceeded to haul some Timbers.

Lochwind turned around. A smaller cat, probably a medicine cat, had responded to his question. "Fox-Brain. I know where I am. I was asking if you knew who I am. He studied the cat intently. She was plump and yellow, with a bushy tail and bright joyful, but serious eyes. He stood there for a moment before adding, "And I'm not going to leave. I'm not supposed to. In fact, my partner should be coming in a few. She-" A harsh, profane yowl cut through the clearing. A particularly high voice, Lochwind recognized it instantly. It was his best friend. "Comin' through!" she yowled. "Get your sorry tails outta my way!" Lochwind ran up to silence the fiery missionary. He could already see scornful glances shot his way. "Deerhop," he scolded. "Keep it to a low profile. We don't want to get hurt on our first mission." Deerhop mischievously regarded him for a moment before playfully batting at him with her paw. "Got it." Lochwind wandered back to the white furred she-cat, with Deerhop following suit.
Sourtail’s ears flinched and her tail and flicked after the strange cat callled her a fox-brain,but before the confused she-cat could say anything,the tom padded away.So for quite a few heartbeats,she sat there dumbly,not knowing what to to do.Sourtail turned to the direction the cat had padded off and followed.After the blind medicine cat smelled another cat,Sourtail wanted to hiss and yowl:”You have NO reason to be here!”But decided not to,Sourtail then finally mewed,”I’m sorry for mishearing you,and no,I don’t know who you are.So please tell me,I’m Sourtail,the medicine cat.I mean no harm and- ”Sourtail then lowered her voice a bit.”and I won’t claw your ears off like other filthy cats here who think they have the right to boss other just as equal cats around.”

~~~~~~Azurestar~~~~~~

Azurestar, after being awoken by cats outside of his den, woke up. His eyes was wide with fear. He had a bad dream about a war that started upon the island, and all the cats that got killed.
Later, after adjusting to reality, he stepped out of his den and padded towards the clearing. Looking at the fresh kill pile, he had the thought of organizing a dawn hunting patrol.

Lochwind politely listened to the cat, Sourtail, apparently, before nodding absentmindedly and wandering off. Nearby, he heard one of the Ashclan followers inside of a hovel-like den, probably used by the Ashclan thralls. Lochwind hurried over to the scene, and was pushed back by a massive follower who didn't seem to realize that he was pushing Lochwind. Lochwind, humble as always, shuffled into the den and regarded the thralls with calm, kind eyes. They were filthy, and obviously malnourished. Lochwind walked over to one who was beginning to strap himself up to a Timber. "Brother," he said. "You must obey your master. But I will assist you in carrying the timbers. Any good Streamclan cat would do so." Lochwind dragged over another harness and strapped himself to the Timber. He looked at the cat. "I follow you, citizen of Ashclan."

NagaShy and her two brother arose out of their warriors den early as they smiled to the fresh air of GladeClan. NagaShy purred loudly as she gently nudged her two brothers as a good bye as she left the den. She looked around for herbs as she was experienced at finding the right ones to help with wounds even with her disadvantage to her right eyes as her senses are more heighten then a normal cats.

ShadowHeart watched as his young sister left the den looking for herbs for her job as she was a Herbelism-Researcher under Briarleaf which his brother Fanglistener has a major crush on but he seemed to deny completely. He smiled as that job fit her very well and she would be safe under Briarleaf. He left Fanglistener from the den as he had to be there early because he was the Head-Astronomer as he made his way to his job place.

Fanglistener gave a nudge to Shadowheart before he left as he left the den as well to his job as he kept thinking of Briarleaf but shook his head to shake it off as he needed to focus on his job as a Physics-Researcher. "-Stop thinking of her Fang!-" he thought as he avoided the feeling once more.

Sourtail blinked again and shrugged,she padded back to the medicine cat den and sniffed around in her herbs,checking to see if she didn’t have a certain herb or she was almost out.When she was done,she muttered to herself,”Catmint...Lavender...Cobweb...Watermint...”the she-cat nodded to herself and wondered out of camp,Sourtail sniffed the air for a few heartbeats,smelling lavender and,following the scent,the blind cat picked the perfect amount of herbs she needed,she sniffed again.”Yes!Cobweb!”Turning around,the Cobweb was right infront of her,and very slowly sniffed the Cobweb to see if there were any spiders in it.

Dovefeather was observing the Ashclan camp before a Streamclan cat came up to her and asked if he knew who he was. Her bright blue and bright yellow eyes caught his curious green ones before Sourtail, Ashclan’s medicine cat, told him where he was. They had a small conversation before another Streamclan cat was yowling for others to get out of her way. Narrowing her eyes, Dovefeather watched her as the Streamclan cat that approached her bounded off to quiet down his Clan mate. Scowling, Dovefeather stood up and made her way to the Thrall’s den to see if they had gotten up yet and started their work. Before she could enter, the cat that approached her earlier went in. She decided she would wait outside for a while and listen to them. After a minute she walked in the Thrall’s den with her head high and her eyes narrowed, glaring at anyone who wasn’t working. But there was also a small softness in her eyes that usually wasn’t there when she was talking or observing others. When she saw the Streamclan cat helping the Thrall, her eyes widened and only confusion and awe filled her two bright eyes. She opened her mouth to say something but decided against it and walked out of the Thrall den, a smile on her usually stoic face. Her white fur was slightly ruffled by the wind and the usual business of Ashclan as she continued to walk inside he Clan, a small smile on her face.

As Sourtail was done collecting all her herbs,the she-cat decided to walk back.Sourtail even picked some herbs she didn’t need on her walk back to Ashclan camp just in case,when the medicine cat stepped in,she still smelled the reek of the two Streamclan cats,Sourtail flattened her ears,Can’t they go away?Sourtail hissed silently,but than,as she sniffed again,the blind cat recognized the satisfying and familiar scent of Dovefeather,without saying a word,Sourtail padded into her den,put her herbs away,and,as quick as a heartbeat,casually slided over to Dovefeather,who bear,y seemed to notice her.”Hi,Dovefeather!”The plump medicine cat mewed but almost squeaked.

Angelthrall's eyes widened a bit as he saw the Steamclan cat trying to help him. "N-no no, i-it's alright..." He said shyly but the cat had already strapped himself to the timber, "W-well....if you i-insist.....t-thank you...." He then proceeded to slowly walk to where he's suppose to take the timbers, while hoping that he wouldn't get into any trouble for getting help. After some walking, he got to where he needed to be and unstrapped himself from the timber. He then turned to the Steamclan cat. "T-Thank you...." He said.

Lochwind vaguely remembered Deerhop, but was to encumbered to think deeply on the matter. Instead, he kept silent. When the cat thanked him, Lochwind smiled. "It is my pleasure, brother." He dipped his head and wandered away. Now that the load of the timbers was off his back, Lochwind realized that he had lost Deerhop at some point. He looked around, and spotted her on the other side of the marketplace. He leisurely strolled over. She was currently transferring herbs into the Medicine Cat den with several thralls. Lochwind moved to help. "We've got this, Loch. don't underestimate the thralls. They are strong." Lochwind nodded. "Sure thing." He then wandered several paths away, to a particularly large clump of Citizen dens. Several elderly citizens were quietly chatting by a large rock. Lochwind hurried over and struck up a conversation.

Angelthrall watched the Steamclan cat dip his head and wander away. He then proceeded to walk back slowly, but stopped when his stomach growled. Angelthrall groaned a bit. "I'm so hungry....." He said to himself and saw a pile of mice nearby. He slowly made his way towards it and looked around to make sure no one was watching. He picked one up and quickly ran back to the den. He then proceeded to quickly eat it.

~~~~~~Branchleaf~~~~~~
While Branchleaf was exploring the clearing a little bit, she spotted a tiny pile of mice laying near the thrills den. Looks like someone brought this here and dropped it on accident... She thought in her head. She began to pad towards it until one of the Thralls, slaves of Ashclan, picked it up and quickly ran back into the Thralls den. Branchleaf sighed, “I guess they do deserve it after all. They do most of the hard work.” The brown-orange she cat padded away, back near the Followers den.

(Assuming that it is early afternoon)
-Puddlekit-
Puddlekit woke up with a start, To a small silver she-kit prodding his side.
"Wake up you sleepy-kit, it's almost sun high!" "H-huh?" Puddlekit said as he blinked the sleep out of his eyes "Now you have to make up for wasting my play time by sneaking out with me!" She helps him up and bounces toward the entrance of the cave "But we aren't supposed to leave Shimmerkit! i want to be a good kit so i can grow up to be the Representative..." Puddlekit mumbles as he licks his tan pelt and reluctantly follows Shimmerkit to the entrance.
"W-wait up!"

Last edited:
Dovefeather smiled, leaning on Sourtail to tell her that she knew she was there without words. “How is collecting herbs? Are you getting any patients besides the Thralls?” She asked, curiosity and slight sadness in her low meow. She had always thought that the Thralls were treated more than a bit unfairly but she couldn’t do anything about it so she just kept quiet and did as the Cardinal told.

Blackmoon saw Dovefeather conversing with Sourtail and smiled. He sat where he could see Dovefeather but not close enough for it to be suspicious. His orange eyes glittered in the sunlight, the yellow specs in them standing out. He scented Streamclan cats and frowned although he saw that Dovefeather wasn’t ruffled at all. Oddly enough, she actually looked kind of happy which actually worrried him since she was usually so stoic.

Sourtail flattened her ears,”Saddly,they don’t let me treat them.I try to...but it’s no use.”She muttered to her friend,”I think it’s mouse-brained that they treat just as equeal cats horribly!”The she-cat hissed,then,her tail started swaying.Sourtail looked down and then her ears perked,”But herbs are very well,actually,everywhere you go is herbs herbs herbs!Which to me is great!So hopefully I can stock up for leaf-bare.”The blind medicine cat explained,suddenly becoming cheerful.

SIghing, Dovefeather’s tail and ears twitched. “I’m glad that you are excited about the herbs, maybe I can help you one day, if the Cardinal allows,” she said, her bright blue and yellow eyes gazing around the entire part of Ashclan that she could see. Out of the corner of her eyes, she thought she saw a black cat sitting down and watching them. Putting it off as just another Bishop that was sent to watch her, Dovefeather continued with her small smile but her eyes held sadness for the Thralls.

~~~~~~Branchleaf~~~~~~
After having some extra rest, she got up and decided to pad on over to the clearing again. She sat and thought about when Azurestar would start a hunting patrol. I’ve been practicing on my pounce for awhile now, hopefully I can use it to catch prey. She thought, looking at the fresh kill pile.

~~~~~~Azurestar~~~~~~
Noticing that the bishops were awake and active, Azurestar padded towards Blackmon. “Excuse me, do you mind leading a hunting patrol? Feel free to take some clanmates with you, we can handle on our owns for a little bit.” Azurestar mewed, his tone calm but briskly.

Dovefeather’s ears twitched and turned toward the familiar voice of Azurestar. She dipped her head in respect, a small smile forming on her face and her eyes looking at the area around the Cardinal in an automatic safety sweep. She wanted to go on the patrol but she also wanted to stay and chat with Sourtail. She dipped her head in respect to the only cat she took orders from unless told by him to listen to a Bishop.

Blackmoon jumped when Azurestar approached him but dipped his head in a respective greeting. He watched the Cardinal as he listened, his right ear twitching slightly. He nodded and looked around the Camp. “Yes, Azurestar, I will lead a Hunting Patrol. I will take Dovefeather and Branchleaf, if that’s all right. Is Streamclan supposed to be here today? I’ve scented them around and I wasn’t told they were to be here today,” the tom cat said, still sitting and looking at Azurestar with a slight frown.

~~~~~~Azurestar~~~~~~
“The missionaries are here today, they pose little to no threat to the clan unlike the rest of Streamclan.” Azurestar reassured him. “I will keep watch of them until you return. I will also watch the thralls.” He offered, now having a happy expression.

Deerhop's ears flicked as she heard her clan name. She pardoned herself, and walked over to to the Ashclan cats talking about her clan. Apparently, one of them had asked whether or not Streamclan cats should be here. Realizing that intervening would only make things worse, Deerhop sat down on a nearby rock, ears turned toward the conversation.

Lochwind, while respectfully listening to the old cats speaking, saw Deerhop, sitting on a rock. Her ears were cocked intently, suggesting that she was listening to something. Lochwind turned back to the elders and excused himself. He wandered away, until he was at the far corner of the marketplace. Lochwind couldn't hear anything over the buzz of negotiating cats, so he moved closer, until he could make out what the other cats were saying. He caught Deerhop's eye. She winked at him, then turned her attention back towards the Ashclan cats.

Sourtail’s ear twitched slightly,seeming to be deep in thought as Blackmoon spoke to Azurestar.Then,all of a sudden,she pounced infront of everyone.”Can I go on the patrol too?”The young medicine cat asked Azurestar and Blackmoon at the same time a bit aggressively,”Medicine cats can go sometimes,right?”Sourtail seemed to ask herself,but it came out more like she was asking everyone.Sourtail’s tail swayed at a somewhat soothing pace until as the the she-cat waited for an answer.

~~~~~~Azurestar~~~~~~

“In need of fresh herbs? Sure, but be sure to return safely. We don’t need cats injured at a time like this.” Azurestar turned and gazed at the Streamclan cats, then turned back towards his clan members. “By the scent of it, prey seems plentiful.”

~~~~~~Branchleaf~~~~~~

After snapping back into reality, Branchleaf saw Azurestar and some of the Followers and Bishops at his side. She padded towards her clan leader. “Greetings, Azurestar.” She dipped her head in respect. “May I assist the clans by going on a patrol?” She asked, her tone rushed like she was excited.

~~~~~~Azurestar ~~~~~~

“Oh, Branchleaf. O-of course!” Azurestar turned and looked at Branchleaf. “In fact, you was selected by Blackmoon.” He meowed to her while turning back the face the other cats. “I will keep watch of the clan while you are away. If trouble happens, I will solve it and find a way to reach you.”

After Angelthrall finished eating, he slowly proceeded to walk out of his den. He saw Azurestar, Branchleaf, Sourtail, Blackmoon and Sourtail and proceeded to look down to not make eye contact. He shyly walked past them and walked towards another timber to move it.

Dovefeather smiled and lifted her head back up, looking at Sourtail with a friendly shine in her eyes. Of course, no one else would get the shine until they proved themselves worthy of it, in Dovefeather’s mind at least. She seemed a bit relieved to know that the Streamclan cats posed little to no threats, letting her white furred broad shoulders drop the slightest bit. Her tail flicked in excitement, brushing the shoulder of a Thrall that had passed behind her. She glanced at him as he passed them, a slightly sympathetic look in her bright yellow and blue eyes. Her smile dropped, her face filling with her regular stoic expression as she turned back to the others. “I’ll stay by Sourtail’s side, it would get more herbs picked,” Dovefeather said, a slight tilt to her mouth, not quite a smile yet.
Blackmoon smiles and nodded, relieved that the Missionaries of Streamclan came with no threat to Ashclan. His blush had died down for the most part but seeing Dovefeather smile with a small shine in her eyes got him blushing, if only slightly, again. “Alright, we should head out,” he said, standing up and looking at the group with which he would take a hunting patrol. His orange eyes lingered on Dovefeather a second longer than the others, completely going unnoticed by her.

~~~~~~Branchleaf~~~~~~

“Yes, we should.” Branchleaf replied, getting up and waiting patiently for the other cats to get up.
The way the other cats mood changed made her kind of regret going on a patrol. “I will mostly catch birds, since I am an excellent jumper.” She said, her tail drooping a bit.

~~~~~~Azurestar~~~~~~

“Very well. If you need anything, feel free to talk to me.” Azurestar said, soon getting up and padding away. He needed to solve the clans problems. After thinking for a while, he decided to check the lumber supply.

Dovefeather stood up, her white she glistening in the sunlight that hit every cat. She looked at Sourtail then looked at Blackmoon, waiting for him to lead the way.
Blackmoon began walking toward the exit of the volcano, the lush forests that lay beyond would be the place that they would hunt. Dovefeather followed Blackmoom, walking slower in a kind of waiting for Sourtail.

~~~~~~Branchleaf~~~~~~

Branchleaf followed. Her eyes shine in the light from the sun above once they was out of the volcano. She took a deep breath of the air. I’ve never been out here in almost a moon! She thought, smiling brightly. She tasted the air, trying to scent any nearby prey.

Dovefeather smiled, letting a small breeze hit her fur after leaving the volcano. It felt wonderful to be out of the volcano that was full with cats of just about any Clan. It was always warm in the volcano so a nice breeze felt good and air smelled beautiful. She closed her eyes, savoring the wonderful smell and the nice breeze. She sniffed the air, looking for prey nearby.
Blackmoon felt a wonderful breeze hit him and he smiled, looking around. He sniffed the air in search of nearby prey which would be much easier than having to go deep into the lush forest.

~~~~~~Branchleaf~~~~~~
Her ears perked as she caught the scent of Vole. Bingo. Branchleaf followed the scent quietly until it led to a tree. The Vole was gathering blueberries from a bush. Branchleaf got into a hunters crouch. Her tail curled along her back, her hind paws in a position to pounce when needed, her front paws in a position to catch it. Branchleaf tiptoed closer until she was in range to pounce.
Now! She thought in her head. She pounced on the vole, catching it directly and killing it with a swift nibble to the neck.

Dovefeather opened her mouth slightly, testing the air for scents. Soon she found a mouse scurrying at the bottom of a trees. She smiled getting as close as she dared to the mouse. Her face again became stoic, waiting for the exact right moment to pounce. After a few seconds she pounced on the mouse, quickly snapping its neck with her tight jaws. Satisfied, Dovefeather walked back towards the entrance of the Camp and buried it, knowing she would come back later to get it.
————————————————————
Blackmoon looked up after walking a small distance into the lush forest. He smelt a mouse close by and immediately and silently sunk into the forest floor, the semi-wet ground damping his stomach fur. The mouse didn’t even know Blackmoon was there before being killed, most likely not even realizing that he was about to be killed. With a crack, the mouse’s neck broke and Blackmoon held it in his mouth, walking towards the Camp entrance to bury it.

Sourtail already found Catmint,Goldenrod,and more Lavender as she padded towards Dovefeather,but she padded past Blackmoon,she stopped,the medicine cat let out a kind of a hiss.Sourtail then muttered something angrily muttered something to herself,then started walking again,when she got to Dovefeather,Sourtail put down her herbs carefully and mewed,”I found some herbs.”Sourtail brushed her tail against the ground,”Did you find any?”

Angelthrall watched as the group left to go on patrol. He sighed in sadness as he stopped himself to another Timber. He took it to where he was suppose to take it and slowly unstrapped himself. After doing, one the followers supervising approached Angelthrall and knocked him down. Angelthrall fell to the ground hard and didn't say anything. "That's what you get for slacking on the job," the follower said. Angelthrall slowly tried to get back up.

Dovefeather shook her head, looking at the place she buried a mouse. “Not yet, I wanted to catch something first. I’ll go get some cobweb if you want,” she answered, looking at the lush forest in time to see Blackmoon come out with another mouse. Her eyes narrowed a bit and she looked away, glancing quickly at the mouse she buried.
————————————————————
Blackmoon saw Sourtail as she passed him, questioningly looking at her when she muttered something that sounded angry. Why is she mad at me? He thought, continuing to walk towards the Camp entrance. He saw Dovefeather look away from him but she had narrowed her eyes as if he’d done something. He was used to Dovefeather doing that but what Sourtail did before made him think he had done something wrong. He quickly buried his mouse on the opposite side of the entrance as Dovefeather and watched them, a bit of sadness in his eyes.

“That would be awesome!I didn’t collect that much this morning so that would be good.”Sourtail explained to her,sniffing the air,the medicine nodded,”I can scent is some nearby.”She mewed,then,Sourtail sensed something about her old friend.”Is there something wrong,Dovefeather?”Sourtail suddenly mewed a bit anxiously,her tail fluffed up and she started bristling.

~~~~~~Branchleaf~~~~~~
After catching her vole, she buried it under a bush close to the entrance. Prey seems plentiful right now, I’m glad. She thought to herself, looking at a bird flying high in the sky. She looked at her clanmates having a conversation. However, Branchleaf decided to avoid them and enjoy the breeze. She stretched out, letting the wind cool her fur.