• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Warriors Book Series?

Have any of you read the Warriors Book Series. I just started the first book and I love it.

It is about cats that live in the forest. They can talk to each other and fight. There are four clans; Thunderclan, Shadowclan, Riverclan, and the Windclan. The all fight for food and land.
Firepaw is the main character. He used to be a Kittypet ( Pet Cat ) that was only excepted into the Thunderclan because they need more Warriors.

I won't tell anymore.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
That's still no excuse for him spamming :p

Anyways, I've never heard of this book series before but it does sound like it could be interesting. About what is the reading level, and are these cats like normal, wild cats or more humanoid (like the Redwall books if you've ever read those)?

This does sound quite intresting to me actually. What sort of age range are the books and how many are there in the series?

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
It is like age 10-15.

That's what I was afraid of. I have problems staying interested novels that do not challenge me a bit (or make me think "Wow. I really love this description" or how the author worded a sentence), and while something from a low reading level could be really fun (I loved Animorphs back in the day), it'd ultimately end up losing my attention.

That said, the Harry Potter series is at a fine reading level for me, but it's still something older children could read through and enjoy. I guess it depends on a few factors...

I love Warriors! The only bad part is that the school library takes for ever to get books so I haven't read anything past The New Prophecy. >_<
And Thundercats = Humaniods, Warriors = Actual cats.