• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Warrior Cats: New Generation

Okay
Name:Windfeather
Appearance:A gray-and-white tabby with beautiful yellow eyes.
Personality:quiet,gentle,never really gets mad.
Clan:Stoneclan
Position in clan:Warrior/mentor
Other:She loves the scent of freshly-baked cookies

Why, hello! Sorry I have not made a profile sooner, but I digress.
Name: Nimbleclaw
Appearance: A slightly muscular cat with brown fur, black and white splotches strewn about on her pelt, and deep blue eyes. She also has a scar running across her right cheek.
Personality: Nimbleclaw only speaks when necessary, and usually maintains a serious demeanor, although she does have a soft side. Nimbleclaw is also quite brave, being one of the most powerful cats in the clan.
Clan: IceClan
Other: Nimbleclaw would find cookies quite suspicious, although after a taste, she would adore them.

Last edited:
Sparrowpaw's gonna need a medicine cat... Also, would it be okay if I used some of my OCs as "filler" warriors? Like for patrols, Gatherings, etc.?

I know there's the one cat per person rule, but since we needed a medicine cat, I figured I'd at least put up a form.
Name: Splashfur
Appearance: Silvery gray tom with darker flecks and blue eyes
Personality: Splashfur is patient with his Clanmates, though occasionally he'll make a light remark with sarcasm.
Role: Medicine cat
Other: "Unless a 'cookie' can cure sickness, it's probably not something your sick Clanmate can use right now." -Splashfur

He's from MossClan, and thanks!
By the way, signing off for the night. It's half past midnight where I live, and I'm exhausted!

Name: Snowstorm
Appearance: Long haired white Tom. Bright teal colored eyes.
Clan: Stoneclan
Position: Deputy

Last edited:
Name: Foxheart
Appearance: Bright orange tom cat. Right eye is blue and left is brown. Front two paws are white and so is the tip of his tail.
------------
Appearance: Long haired white Tom. bright green eyes.
Clan: Mossclan
Position: Warrior

We can only have one cat per person

Is the cat that Sparrowpaw saw in his dream a Dark Forest cat, and if so would Splashfur or Cobaltfoot know about him?
No, his name is Redstripe, an ancient cat of StoneClan. He betrayed his Clan. When he died, he became an even more deadly cat than he was when he was alive. Nobody forgot his treacherous acts, so that's why Redstripe can go into others dreams.

Appearance: Long haired white Tom. Bright teal colored eyes.
Accepted, sorry for not seeing this before.

Okay.
Name:Robinfoot
Appearance: a dark gray hued cat with ember eyes
Personality:A quite patient and nice cat to his fellow clanmates,but when it comes to fighting,it seems that he's whole other cat.
Role: warrior
Other:"Cookies?!What are these "cookies" you mention?"

Name: Smokesight (Smoke - Sight, It's kinda hard to see the pause)
Appearance: He is a grey Sooty with slightly longer fur then other cats, His one eye is teal, BTW he is missing his left eye.
Personality: He is one to take risks, For that is how things get done. He is also what you'd call "Too serious", Not as serious as Tigerclaw but getting there.
Position: Medicine Cat
Other: Both of his parents died due to White cough when he was an apprentice, From that day on he planned to become a Medicine cat so no more of his loved one would pass. When he is sorting herbs he can smell the odor of cookies that disturb him.

Last edited by a moderator: