• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open WAR karens v boomers (Discussion)

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
When you thought 2020 couldn't get anymore worse, a war has begun between the cult of karens and The Boomer Gang sending the world into Armageddon. The war Started when a Karen asked to see the manager, the manager was a boomer and the two fought a heavenly duel. There were ww2 insults going off and it ended too soon with Karen hitting the boomer with "I want to speak to the owner", the Boomer kicked her from the store. Now Karens and boomers are at war. The cult of Karens burning down retirement homes, and boomer gang using their rifles on Karens.

In the end the war has now broken out and its a global civil war, are you a millennial retail worker, trying to survive the War from Karens, as boomers won't help either since you're too reliant on technology. Or are you a boomer, showing the karens how the old people will always be better or are you a karen trying to prove to boomers that you deserve your way. The karens are using kyles to take down boomer tanks. Once all Ocs die I will decide a winner to the war.

Character sheets
Name:
Age: (13-20 for millennials, 70+ for boomer, 20-50 for karens)
Personality:
Team: (You can be male and still join the karens, you will just be dubbed kyles)
Weapon:
Other:

Rules-
Follow pokecharm rules
3 characters max
If you die you won't be resurrected
Romance is allowed( good luck having romance in a war)
If dead post KIWI ON PIZZA

Name: Cisco Karmel

Appearance: He is your average geek child, with big front teeth and thick glasses. His hair is untidy and he looks like he has never seen the sun. His eyes are often blood shot and his body is thin to
the point of malnourishment. He is often wearing his high Viz vest over his T-shirt. He has a baseball on his back most times

Personality: He is wimpish often trying to avoid confrontations or fights. He like to read a book in a warm room under a blanket. He is scared of karens and their ability to kill with the "Can I speak to your manager technique". When it comes to fighting he is often a strategist thinking about how to survive.

Team: Millennial

Weapon: A glock and a baseball bat.

Other: He is blind without glasses.

Tags: @Night's Shadow , @Gamingfan, @Keen Kitsune
Feel free to tag people you think would be interested.

Karens-
@EmoKitty21

Millennials-
@EmoKitty21
@Schrift007

Last edited:
Ok I have to give this RP a go. I love to read redit stories, and entitled parents is one of my favorite to read. I had this idea for these characters for awhile, I hope you do not mind that I might not be able to post at all times as I have a bit of rotating work schedule.
Name: Grace Thornton
Appearance: Grace is not one to dress slouchy. She tends to be very well put together. She rocks a sharpe eyeliner thar could literally kill someone. Her skin is slightly tanned that goes well with her long blond hair that reaches the middle of her back. She has darker roots as she dyes her hair a brighter shade of blond then her natural hair color. She tends to wear mom jeans paired with a nice t-shirt, and sneakers. Though when she will dress in more dressy clothing when she has to deal with people who need to be put into their place.
Personality: Grace is your typical older highschool cheerleader. She was once the most popular girl in highschool, and now lives her life through her children. She will be one of your best friends, unless you make her mad enough to ask the dreaded question.
Team: Karens
Weapon: Tote bag purse full of god knows what, and a lot of can veggies that she will try to force you to eat.
Other: She is the mother of my other character.
Name: Blake Thornton
Appearance: Blake tends to be pretty lean for someone his age. He stands around 5'6, and has a slight build. He is slightly tanned, though his blond hair gives off a surfer vibe as it is long enough to reach his lower back. Blake tends to wear surf wear even when he is not on the beach. His go to is an oversized tank top and a pair of swim trunks.
Personality: Blake is pretty laid back and tends to let things flow into one another. The only thing that makes him mad is his entitled mother. He will be one the first to party, but the last one to indulge in things that are considered not age appropriate. Blake is the person you call when you need a friend to bail you out, though expect a few jokes to be made about the boneheaded moves that were made.
Team: Millennial
Weapon: Martial arts staff and skills.
Other: He is gay, and it is pretty well known by everyone but his mother, who does not want to believe that her son could be one of "them".