• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Wall of Water II: The Great Fire {RP}

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
{((DESCUSSION HERE: https://pokecharms.com/threads/wall-of-water-ii-the-great-fire-disc.19459/))}

Taheno was wondering around town like he usually did in the mornings. Walking into random stores sometimes and just enjoying the freedom and fresh air. One day felt different. He could see a orange glare coming from a distance. It looked and moved like it was a living creature, it ran forward towards the town. Taheno instantly knew.

He quickly snuck away to a pond, only a 3 minute run from the center of town. He waded into the pond and just sat there, watching the fire almost reach town.

Daniel grabbed his leafy bag and scrabbled his way towards a small body of water after a quick sight of a tiger orange blaze heading straight for town in a short matter of time. The baby Pokémon managed to sneak past the other Pokémon while attempting to keep his tiny hands and feet at work.

Once the young Pokémon arrived at the pond, he noticed a Croagunk sitting in the small body of water. Thinking that the wrong combination of words would likely get the baby Pokémon a first class ticket to the Nurse’s Office, he decided to shield his himself behind a bush.

He placed his right hand on the ground for a brief moment. A split second later, a green field of protective energy surrounded his tiny body. He took in a lengthy breath and placed his hand on his chest after carefully lying on his stomach. His body began to radiate a pale, crimson red aura, as a surge of strength and vigor suddenly filled his body. He continued to hide behind the bush while hoping that the site would become vacated in a matter of seconds.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
Taheno didn't spot Daniel, Daniel was too fast, and Taheno's eyes were bad. He floated in the middle of the pond, lying on his back. He had nothing else to do. He watched the fire slowly inch closer, but he was safe, so he didn't need to do anything.

Ignette woke up from the chaos outside. People yelled about 'fire is coming' or something like that. Her ears perked up. Fire? Give me!

She walked outside and surprised when she founds that the fire was too big, even for her. She quickly scrambled away from that direction, she didn't care where the way lead to, she just ran and ran.

Tim was waking up, hearing yelling outside. "Fire!" they said. Tim looked outside and saw a fire in the town. He saw his parents outside telling him to get out. Tim ran out, barely getting past the burning flames in his home. He made it to a random pond, where he saw another Pokemon. "What's happening!?" he said. "What's going on?!"

Last edited by a moderator:

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
Taheno noticed the turtwig. He croaked, then said "Fire. Apparently it's destroying everything. This pond is nice though..." He croaked again, before stopping himself from floating on his back and wading towards shore, but stayed in the pond.

"Oh wow......." said Tim. He felt very bad for the people that lived there. He was a little pissed off that the foraging was just lying there like nothing happened. "A whole fire is happening, and you're just lying here like it's not a big deal?" said Tim, with a little anger.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
"What do ya' expect me to do about a forest fire? I can spray water, but that wouldn't be useful at all, because I wouldn't have enough water, and the fire was too big. I also left just as the fire was approaching, if I stayed any longer I would've been burnt to a crisp." He croaked. "And what were you doing? Anyways, off to a good introduction, names's Taheno, nice to meet ya'."

The fire burned the metal body of Mat as it grew and grew and grew. He couldn't stop it. No way. Mat never gave up before, but this! Not this. Mat thought to himself in third person. The Metang looked out from a hill by a pond over the roaring fire. "This is- B-b-bad." Mat said, hovering down into the pond. Two other pokemon were already there. "Good thinking guys. If your in the water, the fire can't reach us!" He said in his cheerful robot voice.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
"Hello!" Taheno waved. "Plus the water's noice." "At least he isn't angry at me for not being able to save an entire village from a fire..." He thought. He waded closer to shore and sat on the sand. "What caused this random blaze?" He croaked.

Mat ignored the question for the first few seconds, basically flying behind Taheno and pushing him back into the water. Along the way, he kept repeating "NO! NO! NO!" Mat then floated back over the water as well. "Two things. One, the heck were you doing? The fires spreading. We have to wait it out in the water! And two, no idea. Fires happen out of many reasons, may it be some pikachu's thunderbolt or a Charmander's ember.:

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
"What are you doin-" Taheno sighed, fighting the urge to just poison jab him. It was kind of the nature of species to want to poison jab everyone, but that's not really okay. He laid in the water. "I'm fine. I can see fire, I'm not blind, though it feels like it sometimes."

Mat gave off a series of bleaps and beeps before responding. "That was very dangerous, frog pokemon. You should not need to see the fire if you couldn't. Can you not feel the heat from here? Also be glad I saved you. You might have become Frog-cabobs."

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
Taheno sighed. "Don't make me poison jab you..." He muttered under his breath. He dived under water and latched himself to the bottom of the pond because he didn't feel like dealing with Mat's annoyingness right at the moment. At least he could exist under water cause he was a froggo.

"My name's Tim" said Tim. "Nice to meet you Taheno." Tim saw Mat come into the pond "Oh hey, another Pokemon! What's your name?" My name is Tim." said Tim

While the other Pokémon appeared to be engaged in small talk, Daniel decided to skulk past everyone. He kept his movements as silent as a bashful joey attempting to avoid confrontation at all costs.

“Hopefully this should last for a bit. I can’t have anyone noticing me like I’m some helpless baby,” Daniel thought while lying behind the nearest bush he could find a half minute after.