• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Wall of Water II: The Great Fire {DISC}

Bagel or cream fish

• Total voters

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
{((Kind of a sequel to the old Wall of Water RP, but with the opposite of water. ))}

Danhorel (dayn-or-el) was a small village near the forest. Few Pokemon lived there, but the ones who did liked living there. The town was an hours walk into the Great Horel forest, a very large and dense forest. Danhorel was fairly remote.

One day, the town lit up. One pokemon left a campfire running in the woods. Eventually, the trees caught fire and spread very fast, eventually reaching Danhorel, burning buildings and Pokemon alike. The fire spread so fast that it was hard to evacuate.

The story will open with the characters barely escaping the fire and making it to an empty clearing. We will take it from there.

{((BIOS!))}
Name:
Species:
Age (over 12):
Personality:
Appearance:
Other:

{((RULES!))}

• Don't personally attack fellow RP'ers. Your character can resent other characters IC, but don't be mean to others OOC.
  • FOLLOW ALL POKECHARMS RULES
  • No Fakemon! It's hard to properly imagine a fakemon for me. You can use fake moves, as long as you can describe it.
  • This is a Pokemon only roleplay. No humans.

https://pokecharms.com/threads/wall-of-water-ii-the-great-fire-rp.19466/

Last edited:

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
{((MY CHARACTER'S BIO! :)))}

Name: Taheno (Tay-hey-no)
Species: Croagunk

Personality:
Taheno is very laid back and cool. He just doesn't care about much. He sleeps a lot. Sometimes, when he's not sleeping, he pulls pranks and just acts goofy. This makes Taheno fun to hang out with, but annoying to work with.

Appearance:
Nothing really different about Taheno.

Other:
hey, hey, hey, hey

Last edited:
#weirdestpollever
Bio:
Name: Tim
Age (over 12): 15

Personality: Friendly, Outgoing, sometimes clumsy. Tim also can get his friends into trouble, but they still like him as he is. He also hates fires, birds (except any that won't hurt him), and cold weather. Loves going into pools during hot days.
Appearance: A Turtwig with a cute little Torterra hood.
Other: Tim really likes to eat pancakes.

Hmm, I suppose my little Prochiol could use a break since he's been sneezing out kerosene too much in the last RP.

Name: His name is Daniel.
Age: His age is roughly to be estimated at barely just 13 Years old.
Gender: Although his species is normally genderless, he will be referred as a male in the RP due to his masculine characteristics.
Personality: Daniel tends to have a rather calm outlook, as he is patient and observant when it comes to dealing with encounters. He tends to pretend to be like the Pokémon that he is transformed to based upon how he wants to act as their age, since he likes to make others off guard in order to escape or even gain an advantage in battle when the situation presents itself. Although he can be a bit silly at times, Daniel can still get the job done with some dedication involved. (Though his behavior often lies more in the infantile area if his transformation is a bit younger than usual.)
Appearance: Daniel is often seen as being smaller Pokémon or the baby variants of other Pokémon, as he cannot transform into a size bigger than two feet or thirty pounds, along with being unable to transform into evolved or legendary Pokémon due to a corruption of his DNA he had since birth. (This is also for other obvious reasons.)
Other: Vague clues will be provided for the Pokémon he is in the RP. (He is often transformed due to not liking his original form as much for various reasons.)

Hey, I found a little thing you might have missed in your bio. You didn't put what kind of pokemon they are in it, unsure if it was intentional or not though.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
#weirdestpollever
Bio:
Name: Tim
Age (over 12): 15

Personality: Friendly, Outgoing, sometimes clumsy. Tim also can get his friends into trouble, but they still like him as he is. He also hates fires, birds (except any that won't hurt him), and cold weather. Loves going into pools during hot days.
Appearance: A Turtwig with a cute little Torterra hood.
Other: Tim really likes to eat pancakes.

Huh, didn't see your post, pokecharms did a bamboozle. Cool, accepted :)

Name: Ignette
Species: Braixen
Personality:
Ignette, or Igne for short, is cheerful and reckless. She loves fire and usually make a campfire at night in the middle of the village so everyone can roast and share foods together, though she worries that the big fire was might have been caused by the leftover of her campfire somewhere. She refers to the stick on her tail as 'Stick of Destruction'.

Appearance:
Slightly smaller than average braixen. She also has light-green fur instead of the normal yellow fur.

Other: she carries an egg that she found on the road when she ran from the big fire.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
Name: Ignette
Species: Braixen
Personality:
Ignette, or Igne for short, is cheerful and reckless. She loves fire and usually make a campfire at night in the middle of the village so everyone can roast and share foods together, though she worries that the big fire was might have been caused by the leftover of her campfire somewhere. She refers to the stick on her tail as 'Stick of Destruction'.

Appearance:
Slightly smaller than average braixen. She also has light-green fur instead of the normal yellow fur.

Other: she carries an egg that she found on the road when she ran from the big fire.
Love the stick of destruction. BUY YOURS TODAY FOR 9 EASY PAYMENTS OF 99.99! Anyways, accepted!

Since someone keeps poking me about which Pokémon lil’ Daniel is going to be in the RP at the start, I’ll provide a little riddle here:

Sometimes I like to play alone,
but I wouldn’t suggest throwing a ball,
for it will likely result in such a fall.

Since someone keeps poking me about which Pokémon lil’ Daniel is going to be in the RP at the start, I’ll provide a little riddle here:

Sometimes I like to play alone,
but I wouldn’t suggest throwing a ball,
for it will likely result in such a fall.
Passimian, obviously Kiraru. Harder one next time?

Well, sadly not. (The type of Pokémon you stated was incorrect.)

(Hint 4: When we mega evolve, I can also fight more effectively instead of just sitting out most of the time.)

*Todoclor sends an email*

Just a quick warning in case if anyone missed it, I will be going away tomorrow for two weeks as I am traveling somewhere with my family.

I will likely have my characters be in a hidden area and/or allow a trusted friend to somewhat bunny a character if my character is in a situation where they absolutely need to act to let the RP progress.

Name: Mat
Species: Metang
Age (over 12): 21
Personality: Mat is quite kind, almost a hero. He would put his life in danger to help another. Mat also loves making plans for things, almost like an addiction.
Appearance: A metang. Nothing more, nothing less.
Other:

Count me in.

Name: Knockturn
Species: Cacturne
Age (over 12): 18

Personality: Edgy as he is, Knockturn was always a prominent figure in any environment, especially the quaint town of Danhorel. Knockturn represents the fiery youth rarely found in town settings. As such he has made a name for himself as the outspoken youngster.
Appearance: Knockturn is a regular Cacturne, but he's slightly on the taller side of the spectrum.
Other: I assure you, I have plenty of RP experience outside of this particular site.

Last edited:

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Excuse me....did My eyes deceive me, or am I seeing a wall of water sequel but instead of water there is Fire.
I shall place a b i o
Name: Burst
Species: Combusken
Age (over 12): 14

Personality: silent, rarely says anything to anyone unless if for important events like introducing oneself or casting a vote.
Appearance: A normal Combusken with A red bandana
Other: He stared a people a lot