1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Vira Has Emotes Too!

Discussion in 'Creative Archive' started by SoIHerdYaLiekAnime, Sep 29, 2009.

1. These are mine, not yours. No claiming or you get hurt D:<

Actions:

[​IMG] Falling (D8)
    [​IMG] Hug/Squish (.o./>___XD/>:D)

Moods:

[​IMG] Angry (D:

2. ...first off, the hug squish one looks weird.

second, make me your rival, even if I don't give a fuck, you WILL regret it >>

(P.S: emote's don't HAVE to be perfect 15x15 pix circles.)

3. New emote, hula dancing.

[​IMG]

(I enjoy doing 15x15, I'm used to it :p)

4. Also, you appear to have tossed that out the window on that emote XD

Hula dance emote's face is awesome XD

5. Mwahahah. Thanks :D It's my new emotesona.

[​IMG] Cookie emote. Originally had a different face, but it sucked and was hardly visible.

[​IMG] Was gonna be an emo(te), but it got messed up... so now it's just an annoyed face.

6. COOKIE!

Nice job on the cookie emote XD

Lulz at the: -_- emote 8D

7. I'm pretty quick, aren't I? :p

[​IMG] Hump emote: I only did the blue one, my friend did the purple one.

[​IMG] Evil emote: Again, I did the black one, the same friend did the red thing on top of it.

8. ....IT'S A BOMB >>

Also, Hump emote lulz XD

9. Heh, thanks. One last emote before I'm gone for a couple weeks.

[​IMG] Cherries!

10. Naaaaice. The 'hump' one looks appropiately wrong. XD

The 'evil' one looks a bit like a bomb with a cookie on it's head. Of course, the shading makes it look like it has a dramatic light on it while it evilly laughs. Nicely done.

OMG! Food! *steals cherries* Nom, nom, nom. Those cherries look really tasty. :D

11. Hurday, comment from Secad! :D

I'm on vacation right now, and I'm using my laptop. I won't be making as much, if not none D:

[​IMG] Falling emote :D

12. These are wonderful!
    I especially like the evil one and all the food-based ones!
    The cherry and falling emotes made me lol.

13. Oh mai, this hasn't been updated in forever!

[​IMG] Angel/Devil emote. This was originally right next to two other peoples' angel emote and devil emote. This was fun.
    [​IMG] I don't know what to say about these except they might be my best emotes yet.
    [​IMG] Spazz emote. This was gonna be next to another spazz one but they erased it D: It was also gonna yell; "TWIN?!"
    [​IMG] You can probably guess which one's mine. (Hint; the original title of the picture was Stalker Emote.)

Please comment! :D

14. Oh, wow! These are AMAZING! Is it OK if I copy & paste one on to Paint so I can make my own smiles? ;D It's ok if you say no. :)

15. Aww. Thanks! :D And sure you can, but I'll warn you. I didn't do these in Paint, I did them on iScribble (it has something that MS Paint doesn't have that I use). It's possible though! Type uses MS Paint for some of her emotes.

EDIT:

Love-Love Emote: [​IMG] Tried a new shading style. Type did the gray one, I did the green one.

[​IMG] Mini-Giga Emote. Type wanted me to try it D: The right hand (my right) bugs me, but I couldn't figure out how to fix it.

Critique is always accepted. :3

16. I don't see anything wrong with the Mini-Giga.... I like his tounge just jumping in his mouth! ...and thanks for letting me use them!

17. [​IMG] I used the emote base, so it counts >> Emote Drifloon. I scratched this :D

[​IMG] Emote staring at the sun. Was gonna be my emotesona but I made it too dark :p

18. I saw the spazz one and thought of my annoying sister Nicely done

19. lol i dont know if this would be hard for you but can you make a small candy cane emote? lol and could the face be a :D face? I guess it would be catergorized in the food section as candy cane XD

20. oh and the 'hump' emote made me laugh a lot xD very cute emotes >w

21. No need to double post. Just a reminder.

I can do a candy cane emote. Would you like it to just be candy cane colored or shaped?

22. Yeah, I can do that. I'll try to do it today, but I'm kinda worn out. I might have to do it tomorrow. :3

23. thats fine! ^^ thankyou.