• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Vira Has Emotes Too!

These are mine, not yours. No claiming or you get hurt D:<

Actions:

FallingEmote.png
Falling (D8)
8f76926d.png
Hug/Squish (.o./>___XD/>:D)

Moods:

d1ac7e62.png
Angry (D:

...first off, the hug squish one looks weird.

second, make me your rival, even if I don't give a fuck, you WILL regret it >>

(P.S: emote's don't HAVE to be perfect 15x15 pix circles.)

Mwahahah. Thanks :D It's my new emotesona.

f9082e6f.png
Cookie emote. Originally had a different face, but it sucked and was hardly visible.

b40222c5.png
Was gonna be an emo(te), but it got messed up... so now it's just an annoyed face.

I'm pretty quick, aren't I? :p

467632f6.png
Hump emote: I only did the blue one, my friend did the purple one.

4fa9cb45.png
Evil emote: Again, I did the black one, the same friend did the red thing on top of it.

Naaaaice. The 'hump' one looks appropiately wrong. XD

The 'evil' one looks a bit like a bomb with a cookie on it's head. Of course, the shading makes it look like it has a dramatic light on it while it evilly laughs. Nicely done.

OMG! Food! *steals cherries* Nom, nom, nom. Those cherries look really tasty. :D

These are wonderful!
I especially like the evil one and all the food-based ones!
The cherry and falling emotes made me lol.

Oh mai, this hasn't been updated in forever!

ba537c42.png
Angel/Devil emote. This was originally right next to two other peoples' angel emote and devil emote. This was fun.
404d0c8f.png
I don't know what to say about these except they might be my best emotes yet.
8cea8ecd.png
Spazz emote. This was gonna be next to another spazz one but they erased it D: It was also gonna yell; "TWIN?!"
bd5c3dd9.png
You can probably guess which one's mine. (Hint; the original title of the picture was Stalker Emote.)

Please comment! :D

Oh, wow! These are AMAZING! Is it OK if I copy & paste one on to Paint so I can make my own smiles? ;D It's ok if you say no. :)

Aww. Thanks! :D And sure you can, but I'll warn you. I didn't do these in Paint, I did them on iScribble (it has something that MS Paint doesn't have that I use). It's possible though! Type uses MS Paint for some of her emotes.

EDIT:

Love-Love Emote:
f951e3e9.png
Tried a new shading style. Type did the gray one, I did the green one.

c38a4dd9.png
Mini-Giga Emote. Type wanted me to try it D: The right hand (my right) bugs me, but I couldn't figure out how to fix it.

Critique is always accepted. :3

I don't see anything wrong with the Mini-Giga.... I like his tounge just jumping in his mouth! ...and thanks for letting me use them!

lol i dont know if this would be hard for you but can you make a small candy cane emote? lol and could the face be a :D face? I guess it would be catergorized in the food section as candy cane XD