• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Upon The Highest Peak: Challenging The Alola League!

Dan stood before the cave into Mount Lankila, her Kommo-o behind her. "I guess it's time." She said to her pokemon. All the trials they competed in to reach this moment. "Be ready for anything." She told herself and her pokemon, as she stepped forward inside.

The elevator stopped just as Danielle walked inside the mountain. He followed her inside. “You going to challenge the league, too?” he asked, announcing his presence. Vikavolt hovered next to him. Greninja, his shiny Pokémon on the team and secondary partner, jumped out of his ball and looked at Danielle with curiosity. Luke looked back at the entrance to the cave and back at the girl. “We will meet again if you are,” he said. He jumped onto Vikavolt’s back, followed by Greninja, and the three flew over the gauntlet of trainers and out of the first cave.

Jasper saw the cave, exited to have gotten this far. "Wow..... Never thought I would see this sight. Well guys, lets go..." He said, ready to begin the Alola league. He walked into the cave and saw Dan. "Ummm... Hello? Do I, recognize you? You, sorta look like someone I know." He asked Dan, not knowing Luke would be here.

Dan turned around to see Jasper. "I have that kinda face. You do not. I don't know you." With that, Dan climbed onto her Kommo-o's back. "See you in battle." With that, the Kommo-o dashed forward at a surprising speed, dodging trainers in the cave.

Luke got out of the first cave only to see four black belt trainers. He ran past them while their backs were turned and into the next cave. He picked up a couple items he found and walked towards the exit, only to hear a loud crashing sound.

Jasper ran with Dan, to see the trainers Dan and Luke had seen. "Oh shoot......." He thought to himself. while ones back was turned he ran by, to see another trainer turning his way. He ducked behind a rock and dodged the remaning trainers vision. After walking quite far, he heard a crashing sound. "What's that?" He asked himself.

Luke turned towards the cavern entrance and saw snow falling. He saw Jasper come through. “I think it’s an avalanche!” he said. “I can fix this, go Sandslash!” He sent out his Alolan Sandslash, who used Fury Cutter to cut open the snow, but the snow fell rapidly and piled on top of him. Greninja dove into the pile, and didn’t come out. Luke returned Greninja and sent out Salazzle. “Overheat!” Salazzle melted the ice, and Sandslash lay on the floor, fainted from the snow falling on him. Luke returned him, and more snow covered up the entrance of the cavern. “I guess the only way to go is for...”

“...ward.” The cavern exit appeared to be covered up, too. “So we’re trapped in here.” Luke pointed for Salazzle to melt the ice, but after the ice melted, rocks remained underneath. “Alright, your turn Rhyperior!” Rhyperior jumped out and smashed the rocks with Hammer Arm, freeing them from the icy cavern. “Well that was a short setback, but we can still make it on time. Cya there, Jasper!” Luke hopped on Vikavolt and flew up the rest of the way, landing by the Pokémon Center near the peak of the mountain.