• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Unova: Trainer's Path to Mastery

"Wait you're from Kanto, does that mean you have met The Professor Oak everyone back in the village of the dragons tunes in to all of his shows on the TV, please tell me you've met him!"

"Because he's AMAZIMG!" Drago said starry eyed. "Wow think how jealous everyone back home is going to be when i say that i know someone who's met The Professor Oak."
Drago was giddy with happiness he was giggling uncontrollably.
"Axew Axew." Axew emulated its trainers hapiness by running forth between Pikachu and Snivy before falling on the ground.
Drago chuckled a bit "Axew, be more careful next time."
He held the Dragon type in his arms. "Do i really need to save you from youreself?" He teased.

AlolanOreo

Previously pocky ✨
"Awesomesauce," said Nic, grinning. "I'm looking forward to an awesome battle!"
"Pikapi!" Pikachu agreed, hopping up and down a couple times.

AlolanOreo

Previously pocky ✨
"Thanks!" Nic exclaimed. She wanted to add "So will you," but she knew that as a referee she had to be neutral and couldn't say things like that.

Axew was caught in Snivys vines it was struggling to break free.

"Ok Axew try and grab Snivys vines and throw Snivy into the ground following up with a dragon claw."

"Ivy, try to keep holding on!"

Ivy was flung towards the ground and was hit by Axew, but still barely managed to hold on to Axew with her vines.

"Now pull yourself to Axew and use tackle!"

Snivy hit Axew headfirst sending the tiny tusk Pokemon flying into some bushes.

"Axew!" Drago shouted concerned, he ran over to Axew who has stumbles out of the bushes.

"Axew can you go on?" Drago asked not wanting to push it.

"Axew!" It protested its trainers concerns and ran jovially back to the battlefield when it fell headfirst into the ground.

Drago facepalmed before mumbling "Oh brother."

Axew quickly got up again as if nothing had happened.

"Ok Axew use bite!"

Axew dropped down to the floor with a thud.
A huge dust pile formed over the dragon type making it impossible to seen what had happened.
As the dust cleared Axew was barely standing on the verge of collapsing.

"Axew I promise you, just a little bit more and you can go back to you're Pokeball."

At this point, Ivy was tired as well, but she wasn't ready to let her guard down just yet, even if Axew was almost knocked out. She watched carefully to see what they would do, as did her trainer.

"Ok Axew use Iron tail on Snivy."
The dragon types tail grew shined brightly as it jumped towards Snivy.

(OOC: For some weird reason I thought Axew could learn Iron head when it cant)

Last edited:
Laila blinked in surprise. His Axew knows iron head? She was only distracted for a moment as she quickly pulled herself back to the battle.

"Quickly, Ivy, use vine whip before he can reach you!"

AlolanOreo

Previously pocky ✨
Wow, this battle is really interesting, Nic thought, observing it all happening.
As if reading her mind, Pikachu muttered, "Pikapi," in agreement.

Axew was caught in Snivy's vines stopping its Iron tail attack. It was looking for a way to escape.

"Axew No!"

Axew was beginning to lose energy as fighting off Snivy's vines weakened it more and more.