• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Umbreon's Sprite Lair

OPEN

Welcome to my sprite "Lair", also known as my sprite shop. Im not good at spriting, as in im still a noob, but i try my best. I pretty much have no rules but i do have these:
For the Trainer Cards Please Include Your Own Template, I cannot make one, and also please tell me which trainer you want.
No more than 3 requests per person, As I said, im still new so it takes me longer to make. After the three are made, go nuts with anouther 3.
Please no outrageous requests in the fushions, as in a part of all the johto pokemon in one o.o
And last, please use the forms.
Ok now for the Sprites!
Splices/Fusions
DragonairBlisseyGorebyss.png
HypnoFeraligatorPinsirMagikarpEgecutor.png
Quagsirelowking.png
SmoochumCacneaDustoxSkitty.png
GardevoirHo-ohPilowswineKirlia.png

First: Dragonair Gorebyss Blissey Second: Pinsir Hypno Magikarp Exeggutor Feraligator Third:Quaqsire Ponyta Slowking Forth: Dustox, Smootum, Skitty Canea Fifth: Gadevoir Ho-oh Kirlia Piloswine
Form:
Base:
Parts:
Colour:

LudicoloDancePary.png

Ludicolo Dance Party
Form:
Pokemon:
Recolour:

Season Sprites
ButterfreeRoseradeVulpixGochimeruTorciak.png

EspeonTropiusGrotleShaymin.png

MeganiumGorebyssSwabluFearow.png

NinetailsYanmaMareepAmpharosFlaffyMeganium.png

Form:
Base:
Other Pokemon:
Recolour:
Season:

Trainer Cards
TrainerCards.png

Form:
Template:
Trainer:
Pokemon(Side pokemon included if wanted):
Name:
FC:
Badges or Ribbons:
Critiques Wanted!

WOOOOOOOOOOOW!

Your sprites are very good! Y''re a very skilled artist, y' know. Well, your sprites are all so good. I'll comment one by one:

Splices or Fusions: All very good, spetacularly good! Ya seen to be able to use many pokémon to the same sprite, and that's something essential to make good fusions.

Recolors: Wow! Until looking at that Ludicolo recolors I though they were good only to splices, fusions, fakemons, alternate forms or shinys. I mean, they're just recolors. But, wow, that Ludicolo dance party is specially cool, they look like possible alternate colorations for Ludicolo if he appeared in a Smash Bros. game. I'll give y' a 10 of maximum 10 score, because y' showed that, even though recolors aren't special, the way y' use them can be a lot.

Season Sprites: Same in with the fusions. And I never though one could use Vulpix's tail to do hair ;D.

Overall, you have a perfect score in my book. You're the best at whatcha do, and whatcha do is pretty hard. How 'bout trying to make some fakemon. They don't need to be scratched, y''re so good with fusions, y' can do fakemon in a way nobody notices from which pokémon each part comes. Y' just need to pick up little parts, and from many different pokémon.

If y' look at other of my posts in this category, y' see I'm not the kind of guy that gets easily impressed. Y' should be proud of yourself, y''re the best spriter I've ever met on internet.

EDIT: Accidentaly pressed the mouse of this stupid laptop, but now finished my post.

EDIT2: Oh, forgot to comment 'bout the trainer cards. Well, at first sight, they look like any trainer cards, but I've seen your are special. They have not only badges, but frontier symbols, and ribbons. Still perfect, like all ya other sprites.

A

Anonymous

Their so beautiful! I really liked the season ninetail! Also good idea for usuing vulpixs tail for hair. So if I have alot of typos but I am just not hink today. ;D

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, for a newcomer, you are really good at spriting! I really like the Gardevior and the Ludicolo dance party is adorable. Woot woot, first request!

Trainer Cards

Form:
Template: The same as Mimi's. (The clouds.)
Trainer: http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh58 ... rest-1.png
Pokemon:
Side Pokemon: Shiny Kurumayu.
Pokemon 1: Shiny Jumpluff, female.
Pokemon 2: Shiny Enbuoo, male.
Pokemon 3: Doredia, female.
Pokemon 4: Shiny Shinbora, male.
Pokemon 5: Winter Mebujika, male.
Pokemon 6: Shiny Victini, male.

Name: Louie Forest
FC: Don't put one on.
Badges or Ribbons: All Johto badges.

Thanks, keep up the good work!

Wow thank-you! Im pretty much speechless, i never thought people would like my sprites, including since im new at doing it. Like before, Thanks!
Ok on to Louie Forest:
LouieForestRequest-1.png

http://i641.photobucket.com/albums/uu13 ... uest-1.png I do belevie this is the right code but i could be wrong XD

By the way, if there is anything you want changed, the colour of the template/writing or the font of the letters, please tell me

Wow, I couldn't of imagined the trainer card better! Good pictures, you are really good at this!

Improements:
1.Is is possible to make the URL you gave me into an image code? I can't put it in my signiture without it. Anyway, thanks!
2. Can you make the card dark brown instead of turquiose?
Thanks. :3

ok fixed it, i made the changes you wanted, and
LouieForestRequest-3.png
Code:
[img]http://i641.photobucket.com/albums/uu139/pikachu5678/LouieForestRequest-3.png[/img]