• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Tun's Sprite Stuff! REQUESTS OPEN

Re: Teh Shiny Sprites of Tun .:The Home of PokePlush™:.

Tun i ♥ your new cosplays they are Great! Im going ape over them lame pun...
Anyway, I shall keep on stalking this thread for more tremendous sprites to fest on! :3

~ Shaymin :)

tun, you are amazing! you are the goddesses of spriteing! i love seeing your work

Tuncake said:
3484qo8.jpg

You know what I said about Weeds? Yeah. That applies to Blazi here, too. (minus the Jake and Yanakki)​

WHUT. WHUT. WHUT TEH FU-

*BRAINASPLOSIONS*

Ilu Tun.

Ilu soooooooooooooooooo much.

*Blazi crams into his Avvie.

This may sound stupid, and may be fairly obvious (or already said), but what pokemon is the cosplay? Either way I love it ♥

Thank you~

EDIT: Should I also mention it's now my DA Avatar? I guess I should :x

Hey guys, I just invented a new word!

TUNMAZING.

That's what that sprite is :3 I absolutely adore the different shades of orange you've been using for the color palette! It's just spectacular! And the orange aura he's giving off, he looks so... Dignified, I'd say :3

This sprite is... Truly tunmazing :>

~Weeds ^^

Wow after not coming to charms in awhile.... :)

Tun you have killed me with your Super Pretty Sprites of Awesomeness.

Its just so good the different shades the Trainer it all blends together and May I guess the cosplay is of..

Charmander and the fire Monkey? The Unova one? um never mind I don't have a clue but it looks amazing Tun you are definatly one of the best spriters here. Well cant wait to see you kill me some more with awesomeness and now time to be dead. X_X

2qnxlbk.jpg

I like cute things.

It's a Sunday. I'm not supposed to be on this. I'll probably get some requests up tomorrow or something. I'm feeling more "blegh depressed" than "blegh sick". Love you guys.

so cute cant look away must stare at adorable creature :o

By the way Tun do you have room for a request because I have one for you.
I don't think you have done this plush yet but may I have a Poke Plush of Reshiram with the Glow in affect
you know the frame where part of his body is glowing.

We all like cute things :>

Another tunmazing sprite, I see :3 It is adoracle as usual! It looks so sweet and loveable!~
Those black little puppy eyes are too cute for their own good :3
There's not really much to say about it than IT'S ADORABLE!

So much cute... |3

And I hope you're feeling better nao!

~Weeds

O:

Tun that is the most adorable thing ♥ It's little expresson and pose and everything is just so adorable! It is the cutest sock dog sprite ever~!
Those gjinkas are super awesome too~! I love the glowy effect around Blazi's ♥

For Shaymin :)

keueq1.jpg

Code:
[img]http://i53.tinypic.com/keueq1.jpg[/img]

Hnnnnnnnngh kay I have to admit I got a little lazy with this one and used a base I didn't need to edit much. But I have to be honest and say that I'm really not feeling much better </3 But yeah, I promised I'd do some requests, so I did ♥
Thanks for all the comments again, guys! You're the best. :>

Tun, that is just.. TUNMAZING!!
I love it! It looks absolutely tremendous!~
* adds as avatar straight away! *
I ♥ you (in a non creepy way) >.>

I hope you start to feel better soon <33

~Shaymin :)

*____* Whenever I see a cute thing my inside goes mushy. My intestines have just turned super squishy! (metaphorically of course) Anyway, the stripes on the doggy and also those big eyes with little pink cheeks along with those big ears drooping makes it looks super-duper cute! ♥ As for the mugshot, I think the shadowing is good and the detail in the clothes and pokeball makes it look exactly like a sprite from the games. I don't flatter, Tun, this is terrific! I hope you feel better soon and become your cheery self again! ;D

Last edited by a moderator:

Tuncake said:
For Shaymin :)

keueq1.jpg

Code:
[img]http://i53.tinypic.com/keueq1.jpg[/img]

Wow Tun that is good even if you got lazy and used a base that is fantabulas (Did I just say that :o) But the creepy thing is that he looks just like my buddy Jake I think Jake even has a hat like that I will have to check.

EDIT: YEP he has a hat like that yay Jake is a pokemon trainer now I can bug him cause he hates pokemon :3​

Tun, you are so amazing with your sprites, waaay better than I'll be ;A; I'm soooo jealous!

I was also wondering if, when you have some free time, if you could make a mugshot and sprite of this guy. I'm sorry if you can't see the colors too well, and if you caan only do one at a time, then I would like it if you could do a sprite of him. Again, no rush at all, I know that you have a bunch of other requests, so I'll be good and wait :3 Thanks ahead and I hope that you get better soon ^w^ You are my favorite Charmisian (in a non creepy way) so I don't like it when you aren't feeling like your normal self ;A;

omg girl <3333
dem mugshots and trainer sprites hnnnngggggggggg so amazing especially Blazi and Weeds and the nature trio- oh wait that's all the ones you've put up recently
whatevs ♥

also cute thing is cute
so cute
diabeetus inducing cute.
fffffff ♥

Hnnnnggghhhhfffsshshhh you people are too nice for your own goododlendlaskzmk ♥

WHICH MEANS NOW I HAVE TO KILL YOU

I mean uhhh
I got some of those requests donedied :>

I'll just post them heeerrreee and guess that you'll be able to suss out which one's yours <33 or I'll just write your name underneath it but still D:<
(pssst for Andi's I done him, his sister and them together because he's just that awesome and stufffff)

And urrrrr, PokeTeen, because you've changed your avatar I'm not extremely sure what to dooooo.
There's several pictures on Google but they're all sorta different so I'm not entirely sure which to do :x If you want you can PM me or whatever so yeah ♥
(also hnnnnnngh Doubled you're too kiindnddnnddd ♥ and Belle ilusmrn ♥)

2dqiuc9.jpg
kcnn60.jpg
5b1ymt.jpg
2istljk.jpg
rrjzas.jpg
2nw2dx.jpg

Code:
[img]http://i51.tinypic.com/2dqiuc9.jpg[/img]
Code:
[img]http://i53.tinypic.com/kcnn60.jpg[/img]
Code:
[img]http://i53.tinypic.com/5b1ymt.jpg[/img]
Code:
[img]http://i53.tinypic.com/2istljk.jpg[/img]
Code:
[img]http://i55.tinypic.com/rrjzas.jpg[/img]
Code:
[img]http://i52.tinypic.com/2nw2dx.jpg[/img]
Freta's Gobitto, SC's Miyuki, Antisocial's ... er ... Antisocial, Oniiee-chan's face, Whitney's face, Oniiee-chan's face and Whitney's face. :>

Yeeaaaaah so yeah and yeeaaah ♥
Well ur I might update later but that's improbable (I'M GOING TO VISIT A BABY KFKFJHGNGNNGHHH) and I'll be making a couple moar gifts before completing the rest of the requests, probably ... I still love youu alallalalllll <333

Tun, ohmygaawsh these sprites. I must steal them.

Your mugshots are superb and very high quality. You should send your CV to Game Freak right away :>

I might make a request in the future but seeing as you have requests and you have already done a huge amount and must be sprited-out (or something) I'll wait a bit.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH TUN.

I LOVE IT.

<333

I know my sister will too!

THANK YOUUU.

He's so cool! The pose is great, the belts are great, the hairstyle is great and he's just so awesome! Thank you~~~

Tunnnnnnnnn argh! I've been so neglectful of this thread! Not really, I check it all the time, I've just neglected posting here because I'm stupid or something. I just want to say that you are still super amazing, those mugshots are freaking win. I love Carmen's avvie, btw~ They are all awesome and stuff and GAH! Keep up the good work, daughter :'D

rawr rawr gifts rawr

2n9auys.jpg

Kasu-nyan's nice :>

2yv4d2a.jpg

and Adam's cool ... yo. (when my brother saw me scratching these he said 'is that Solrock wearing sunglasses? Did he look directly into himself?')

Gyaaaghhhh you people are wonderful :>

You're welcome, oniiee-chan and Freta-kun <33 And thank you soooo muchchfkhfbkffff Toastie and Chadaddy~! I love you botthhhh (especially yoouuu, daddy, because ... well ... you're my charmsdad :o)

So yeah I'll do some more of the requests but anyway I've got some giffffts I'm working onnnnn. Yeah. c:

EDIT/PS/THING: Kay soooo I've decided I'm going tooooo scratch a mugshotttt. Which I bet will be really difficult and will look really dreadful but OH WELLOL I'm doing it anyway ♥

Tun, I love your little gifts they are so adorable!! :> Alsooo, before I forget I love your new mugshot they look Brilliant!!
You're just proving to me more and more that you should be working for Gamefreak!

Shaymin ~*

OHMIGOSH HRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGG

It's little Kasumi emotes!! :,//D
*tackle glomps Tun to the floor*

I love them! They're all so cute and niii and lovely and squeeeee <33
Tun you're too nice ;//3//; ♥ ♥ ♥

*rushes off to draw you something in return ♥*

You are positively epic and ilu So much!! ♥ ♥ ♥
Kasumi xxxxx
(P.S. Correction' you're the cool one Tun-nyan ;//D)

Aaaaaaaah Elise! <3333

I was feeling really blegh and ugh today, and then I read your thread and suddenly I'm full of :D and ♥ and :> and all sorts of lovely things <33333333

Now I'm not sure whether to squeeze them into an avatar or to put them in my signature :o /ponders

<333333333333333

@PokeTeen:
33kazas.jpg

Code:
[img]http://i55.tinypic.com/33kazas.jpg[/img]

@Louie Forest:
2l9qgeh.jpg

Code:
[img]http://i51.tinypic.com/2l9qgeh.jpg[/img]

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee and stuff like thaatttt.
Thanks for the comments, my lovelies ♥

I'll get to moar requests nao. Thanks again <333

PS: Just wanted to post them here before I forget, I'll get them transparent in a sec XD
OKAYDONE now :>

BlackRoseJack

Formerly psy-teen

wow your sprites are still fantastic as ever tun, cant wait to see my request :)

KHGhghgngnfhgkgknnn what

Sorry, Monroe, I meant to post your request along with Freta's/Andi's/Antisocials |D;; I must have just forgotten to upload it ^^; So sorry~! </33 But here you are now c:

359gtj8.jpg

Code:
[img]http://i52.tinypic.com/359gtj8.jpg[/img]

Again, so sorry |D Hope you like it :>

<33

Those new sprites are simply FANTASTIC! I like Poketeen's one it looks exactly like the picture he had as his avatar. ;> I simply can't wait to see moar of your sprites! :DD Your just to talented Tun! :>
Later Tun if it's ok of course, could you make a Ipod Shaymin (Sky Forme)?
Please and thank-you.
Keep up the lovelyyy work!

Shaymin ~*

BlackRoseJack

Formerly psy-teen

good golly gosh tun my character looks great thank you so much :D

Uwaaa, Tuuuun-nyaaan<3

Your new sprites are so asdfghjklniiii adorable! :,//D
You could, even say, that they are adoracle ;//D

I love them so much! Positively Charming! (bad pun is bad ://>)

Keep up the excellent work! I know you will ♥
Kasu-nyan xx

This new sprite... is excellent. The hair is perfect and the clothes are awesome! Just one change; can you make the hair green and make him look more happy? Thanks. :3

Raagghhhh you people are too niccfceeeeffkjkelm (especially you, Kasu-nyan O:< (also yay adoracleness and inside-jokes only very few Charmsians will get ♥))

Mmkayo, here you are, Louie ♥

2qn5pqv.jpg

Code:
[img]http://i53.tinypic.com/2qn5pqv.jpg[/img]

Hope you like this one :>

also hnngghghhhh 30 pages asdfghjkllgmfgk <333
This means we must celebrate with GIFTART FOR ZACKY--

I mean, uh, stuff. But before stuff, GIFTART FOR ZACKY!

dlhylk.jpg

Yes yes yesssss transparency bla bla sorry I just wanted to post it D:
RAWR I DONE IT

Anyways yeeaaaah.
Scratching it was pretty hard but I think it turned out well. :>

STAY TUNED FOR MORE or something like that.

PERFECT! The hair is the perfect shade, like I said before, you got every detail on the blazer and trousers... IMMA FIRIN MA LAZAR OF HAPPINESS. The scratched Infernape is also pretty damn awesome! He has a stripy scarf, the nose is perfect, he's cute and the fire is so well detailed! Congratulations on 30 pages, Tun! :3

Okayso like I've been posting a lot todaaayyy buutttttt I just wanna post this one because it was a tricky one but I like it :>

1sciom_th.jpg

My onehundredandtwo-percent scratched mugshot~! :'DD
I dunno, I'm pretty proud of iiitttt. :>

It's Hennaaaaaaa except moar scratched <33
Tell me what you guys think :'D

jsbrgkjdabg <333333

How badass am I? :'D Thats fucking sex in a can on a summer day on the beach, Tun I LOVE IT <333

Thank you :'D it's going in my Sig ASAP ♥

BlackRoseJack

Formerly psy-teen

Oh my lordies tun your custom mugshot is beyond words. :)

That mugshot is amazing Tun!

You did a really great job on the hand! It looks so awesome and realistic. Everything looks so professional and perfect and everything. The shading is super and her clothes are amazing~!

I'll just end here before I run out of any more words and say great job ;)