• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Tun's Sprite Stuff! REQUESTS OPEN

Re: Teh Shiny Sprites of Tun .:The Home of PokePlush™:.

:O

Seriously I almost died of awesome when I saw the Carmen mugshot. I'm really happy that you're happy with it because I absolutely love it! The detailing is amazing, but the eyes are my favorite part. The mugshot is now proudly my avatar and only the second female one I've had xD. Thanks so much ♥

I also really like Henna too (I think I forgot to mention that here the first time).

Tun is the Queen of pretty arts. I love Carmen's Carmen mugshot, and Henna's little Pidove is very cute. I envy your ability Tun

Neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ♥

Thanks for requesting, Psy/Monroe <33 I'll get your and SC's requests done probably by tomorrow. Thanks agaaaaiiiin :'DD

And gneekejeajkajkakjhrkjeasdfgh Carmen ♥
I'm soooo glad you like iiittttt :'DD
And I've already said on chat but really :> Also, I'm really happy that you like Henna, too~! :'DD
ilu muchness ♥

Annnnnnnd Staaaaaaaam
I like pretty things :'D (hence why I don't really like myself </3) So being called the queen is nice <33 Glad you like my spritieworks C;

also
HERE IS DARK'S MUGSHOT.
2s1xhj8_th.jpg

Code:
[img]http://s7.tinypic.com/2s1xhj8_th.jpg[/img]
ISN'T IT BEAUTIFUL. :>
It could be better, but I guess I'm sorta happy with it. :>

But yeeeaaaah.

Loveyoubye C:

~Tun <333

PS: I totally didn't almost type "~Gun <333" >> <<
PPS: Still working on giftarts :>

Oh my gosh, Tun, I love it so much<3

I really love the smoke coils that evolve into a lightning strike, and you gotta love that awesomeface~

Also, I still absolutely adore that suit!~

*Dark Soul makes this his avatar like he said he would~

Gosh Tun, I love your sprites so much!! I have never seen such great sprites! I love Dark Soul's mugshot and sprite, it looks great!
I was just wondering later if you have some free time and have finished all your requests, could you make a mugshot for my avatar? If that's ok :x
I can't wait to see more of your sprites ^.^

Tun, I feel like I should say something here.

Something deep.

But I can't so you'll just have to do with;

HOLYMOTHEROFARCEUS!! Dark's trainer sprite was cool, but the mugshot just blew my friggin mind all over the wall O3O; Thanks a lot, now I have to clean it up >:<

I mean srsly. That smoke/lightning transition looks so awesome I can't even describe it. It's just wow. Amazing.

And I really lurv the Carmen one as well :3 So beautiful, and the gaze, so... Mesmerizing o3o

Henna's really neat as well, I love how you sort of patched her together from a lot of different sprites, to make a completely new one. It could've been 100% scratched, for all I know x)

Excellent work Tun, and I assure you I stalk this thread on a constant basis, even though I reply less than I should ^^;

~Weeds

Um ... I'm not sure if you noticed or not , Tuncake ,
But I asked for a request 2 pages ago for a Vaporeon in IPod Pokemon form .
And I can't seem to find it here yet .
If you can't or don't want to make one , then please . Just tell me .
But if you still can , may I change the pokemon to Milotic instead ? Thanks :)

I think your sprites are really nice :)
And the iPokemon are just darn right creative .
Thanks again , Tun !

hey tun, ive got to say ( and sorry that this is late) i love the roy sprite u made, it looks just like him!
if you are not busy with requset i was woundring if you can make a trainer mug shot of Lan from megaman battle network
if you need a pic it is my profile pic,
thanks again,

(@AnimeFan1:)
Tuncake said:
I have some of the requests, but I'd rather you told me if you want your requests to be posted/remade or if you want me just to leave it. :x

Also yeeeeaaah I think the Christmas sprites are a tad outdated. :X If you still want yours then doooo teeeeelll and I'll post them/re-do them at your request. Also, I'm just taking five at a time now. I'm seriously busy so I'm seveeeeerely sorry. So much </333
But I'll still be happy to make you an iMilotic. :>

And PokeTeen, I'll get to that tomorrow! Thanks for commenting <33

But anyway~!

30b1p2v.jpg

I found this mischevious little tentaclewingunicat snooping(as usual - oh wait no that's KoL) around Tan's back garden! O: Maybe he crawled inside Tannie's radioactive tentacle pool. o:
Well, whatever.
If I dress him up in ribbons I'm sure it'll make a good gift for mister Tangrow~! :'D

~Tun ♥​

Andrew has a jealous because he has not a cool, personalized avatar yet.

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey :>

Still working on Monroe, AnimeFan1 and PokeTeen's requests, but here's SC's :>

I wasn't sure whether you meant a trainer sprite or a mugshot but I only realised you didn't say when I had finished the mugshot |DD
6fz79l.jpg

Code:
[img]http://i53.tinypic.com/6fz79l.jpg[/img]
I'm sorta happy with this oneeee :>
If you wanted a trainer sprite, I'm really sorry |D; I was just on a mugshot roll I guess :>

ALSO
9ick8p.jpg

HERE'S A GIJINKA
I'm actually really happy with this one. :>
I think it's mainly the hair.
<33

ALSO ALSO
2v97myx.jpg

A wild ANDYNX appeared!
Ain't he just gorgeeeoouuuussss? C:

~Tun ♥​

A

Anonymous

Wow ,I like the mugshot but yeah I meant to say trainer sprite but i do love the mugshot almost enough to print it out and make out with it i mean make a poster out of it... :-X

ok
let me start by saying that I don't very often frequent the sprite threads
which is a fact soon to be remedied
because it makes me a SHITTY PERSON ADSFBD DGANWR

Tun you are possibly the sweetest person ever and that Bellekijika sprite is the most darling thing I have ever seen
ever for reals. I love the hair and the hat and the canvas AND THE TEENY HEART ON THE CANVAS asegdf <333333333
And because I have yet to peruse this thread thoroughly, I shall do so now and make my love known here and now D:<

okay first post that one 24 pages ago (dsghsdnj)
Your scratches are amazing. And that's a general statement. It's so true to the art style of the pokemon games, and I'm really in love with Silkgrass City and the second map that you posted later on. Like, I want to live there. sdfgh.
Also gigantree because omg his little leaf moustache is darling.
Those plushes are so sweet too (omg the musharna might be my favorite), with their stiches and button eyes and awwww ; u;
I want to make onneeeee, especially the furrett <33 and all your trainers are gorgeous too, omg so many in the first post eeeeee ♥
the movement in each one is so fluid, like the pose is just so natural. And your headshots (even the ones I've seen around the forums like Carmus' and DS' are freaking stunning, like really quite amazing) oh wait I finished my sentence in the parenthesis. Yeah ♥
Those lineless sprites have that same natural feeling and I quite like them(especially the lineless groudon), as well as the iPokes. That made me lol I quite liked it c:
There's also a lineless satyr that I thought was completely adorable and worth mentioning in this wall o' text ♥
And then later on all the little pokies with their respective clothes and hats (omg dem hats especially bayleef dsfgdgh ♥)
and I'm going to mention the mug shots again because I keep seeing more and keep thinking omgomgomgomg because the poses and the hair and the accessories and ♥
and the hair
because you consistently blow me away with the hair.
and tangduli. (I died ♥)
and sem
and the giant Tunduli sadgddfgh
and the trainer sprites (I can't decide if I like them more than the headshots but they're both so dfshdhg)
and the jesterhat!togeplane (omg dat jester hat unnfffff)
and oh god i lol'd so hard at the piloswine with the hair gel (I think he looks swanky)
and then all the christmas sprites (there were so many that I loved fffffffff)
AND THEN THE GIJINKAS oh lawd I love your interpretations of them all, especially lepardasu
and I hrrrrnnnngggggggg steampunk umbreon oh god I want it /grabbyhands (ggggggggg steampunk <334235422433333)
and pretty much everything you've made from scratch (which is so much sgfdgshgfh)
and the request for RX at the beach oh god the sand and oshawott and drifloon ffffffff
and the Kalputer (I lol'd a lot) and the shiny jumpluff THAT YOU SCRATCHED WHAT (fffffff ♥)
and the Tabunne and the dress omg the cutest ;;
AND THE TOAST. WHAT. I LOVE TOAST. /allaroundthecountryfromcoasttocoastpeopleaskmewhatdoyoulikemoosstttttttt
and every time you draw that smoky lightning thing for DS it just blows my mind that you can do that with pixels you, you. PIXEL MASTERDFSGG
and my god that headshot for Carmus is stunning (It needed saying again)
AND DS' AGAIN LOOK AT THAT SMOKE THING WHAT.
AND TL;DR
GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGAUUGGHHHHHHH <33333333333
yeah - u-

But I think what I like most about your thread is going through and seeing how much you've improved since you first started posting them here, because you started with so much talent and somehow still managed to get even better with practice. That, you seeeee, is my favorite part ♥

also if people don't start saying real nice things with their drive-by requests heads will roll.
like meatballs.
only they'll be HEADS B8<

also some day I'll break this 'I'm not imposing on people and making them make stuff for me >:I' drought and request a headshot because there's no one else I'd rather have my beloved characters be sprited by sgdfghfghsfg <33

omggggggbeeeeelllllleeeeeeiluuuu

your comments have, like, made my day :'DD (and coupled with RX's drawing you've made my weeeeeekasdfg)
Your words are so kind and nyeehakheka annnnnnd they make me feel so niiiice and fuzzy inside <3333
also I'd loooooove to do a mugshot for you :DD You should like request whenever you feel like it iifffff you wisshhhh <33

ALSOYEAH
I've done Miss Monroe's mugshot :>
148okqv_th.jpg

Code:
[img]http://s7.tinypic.com/148okqv_th.jpg[/img]

and even though it's further down in the request list, I've done AnimeFan1's iMilotic because it's a quickie :>
10q9cnc_th.jpg

Code:
[img]http://s7.tinypic.com/10q9cnc_th.jpg[/img]

Hope you guys like theeeeeeeeeem :'DD

(psssst: I know I haven't been uploading much gifts lately buuutttt I'm still doing them, honest c: I'm currently doing one for a T and a B and next I'll probably do one for a Z :>)

~Tun <33​

Tun, your sprites are wonderful! The tentaclewingunicat looks great, exactly like the one that tried to eat me... or was that something else... you can definitely tell that it was roaming around Tan's radioactive tentacle pool, it's all shiny! (unless that's what it originally looked like or just the lights. Still, I can't tell if it's cute or creepy...or both...) The mugshots are great too, I love the effect you made on DS' one! The others are really realistic too! (in a world of sprites, but you know what I mean)
Andynx looks, well, as pretty as a Jynx for sure! The Rotom Gijinka looks's really good, I especially like the light surronding her. 8D Miss Munroe's mugshot (many 'M's) is well done too, it looks like she's calling out to someone, maybe her pokemon? All your other sprites are as good as ever, or in fact better! I can't wait to see what the surprise sprites are C:

Last edited by a moderator:

Oh my god! Your Konata sprite is absolutely kawaii desu adorable! All of your trainer/cosplay sprites have been blowing my mind recently so I think I'm going to make a request. How about a Gobitto cosplay? I'm sure that it will be the greatest thing ever. THANKYOUSOMUCH!

I love that Rotom gijinka. Like srsly. It's so sparkly and colorful! ^^ Also, her hair is just adorable ^^

Tan's and Andy's gifts are amazing. Tan's is just awesome for the tentecles, and Andy's made me smile ^^ So much awesome |3

Lady Monroe's and SC's mugshots are fantasmiculicious! I'm particularly liking Lady Monroe's it just looks so happy and energetic ^^ SC's mugshot looks kinda sleepily mischevious, which is just awesome |D

Great work Tun, as always :3

~Weeds

!!!
vcxbwx.jpg

A figure appeared!
Two out of three of the Light Earth Patch Trio have arrived ...

... now where is the third?​

...Tun.

YOU

ARE

AWESOME AND ILU ASDFVRFJEIVOFSMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE- <33333333

But yeah, this is absolutely awesome. Fantastic shading, an awesome alternative costume, and you've captured my hair perfectly.

I may not post often, but always remember Toru is always stalking this thread ~ ♥

*Toru totally puts this as his avatar, too.

BlackRoseJack

Formerly psy-teen

hey tuncake, could you make the trainer sprite to match, she as ripped denim jeans and black baseball boots :)

Hi Tun, I don't know if I've ever commented here before, but this thread is incredible!

I absolutely love Lady Monroe's sprite, and this has now inspired me to come out and ask you for a request.

Could I have a mugshot of this character http://oi54.tinypic.com/2z52hdk.jpg with Darach's base sprite from Platinum? I will wait as long as it takes.

Thanks.

Tun, might I be able to have a mugshot of my current avatar? And perhaps my sister if you'd be willing? I think she'd like that. :3

... and at last, the final peice of the puzzle ...

2gwdp8g.jpg

The last member of the Light Earth Patch trio has arrived, rendering the trio of warriors complete ...

34rvafo.jpg

Do you have the power to defeat them?
Or do you fight alongside them in honour of all things good and fluffy?

Sorry if the requests are taking a while. I'll probably post later today, but I've been feeling a bit blegh lately and not exactly been in a request-fulfilling mood. But I thank you guys soooo much for all of your wonderful comments and support, and I'll promise to get every last request done eventually ♥

wow tun these look amazing! i love the detail you put into your work

Tun I must say the Light Earth Patch Trio look Awesome!! It looks like you put a lot of work into them and they turned out absolutely Fabulous! I have to say you're such a talented spriter!! You could even end up working for Game Freak, your sprites are that good! I am going to keep on stalking this thread to see more of your tremendous sprites!

Also, I hope you get better we don't want you to start getting out of spriting mood, when you're such a Talented spriter, so I do hope you get better!! O, I just wanted to know if my request was ok because you never repiled so I hope I didn't break the rules of your thread or something, just tell me if you can't make it ok :x no pressure.

Hope you get better ^.^

Tun, you are amazing. D: I has le envy.

You're definitely better at me than trainer sprites. Because you do a lot more extra spriting than I do. > v>

Just... ♥

I hadn't noticed you uploaded Toru at first, but he looks so awesome- And so does humanoid vous~ I'm probably an idiot for asking this, but are the scarf and cloak one piece? They're the same colour~ (And totally awesome :'D)

(And what kind of doll are you holding?)

I love our trio<3

*Dark Soul cures Tun's blegh with lots of huggles for being so awesome at spriting~

Hey Tun. Your recent sprites have been magnificent! Especially the mugshot of that person from lucky star, I just love the cat mouth! And Dark Soul is just awesome. The sprite and mugshot are pure WIN. If you don't mind, may I request something if there are any spaces open?

May I request a trainer sprite of this trainer:
spriterequest.jpg

I have featured face, trousers and top. if you can't do it, that's OK. :)

See here Tun. We have a problem with your sprites. They're just way too amazing. So Imma just taek them now and say I made them and get infinate popularity, k?

No?

Damn :/

But srsly Tun, you are such an amazing spriter! The Light Earth Patch Trio is so amazing and well made it isn't even funny. I would never oppose such well made squad! ^^

And I don't think anyone has the power to stop them ^^; 'Cept for maybe, you know, STEL, but he doesn't count :<

~Weeds ^^

103a4k7.jpg

Because Weeds is amazing, Jake is adorable and they both like Yanakki or whatever it's called.

Sorry, guys, I promise I will eventually do these requests. I'm still not feeling too good. I have a feeling the next couple of days will mostly be miscellaneous stuff and giftart. I still love you guys. ♥

BlackRoseJack

Formerly psy-teen

wow what a great simisage gijinka the outfit looks great on him :)

HBLEEDLEDEEDLE!
Are those Drifloon strings I see in the hat?♥ Anyway, I love the Yanakki cosplayish, tis very bright and it looks fuzzy.
And I solemnly swear to fight alongside you for all things good (and fluffy ♥)
Also don't you worry, You can be sick for as long as you like (but I really don't think that would be very long), your quality makes up for the time frame~
ILU Tun (in a non creepy way l3)

KASAUSBUSADGLG!

That is amazing! I love him so much! The hat is adorable, as is the scarf, and the tail and the enitre friggin thing! ♥
Oh that hat... ♥ I wish I had one for real ^^

And to top it off he is so profeesionally made! I mean, the lighting/shading is so excellently made, and your eye for detail is impressive! (not that I didn't know these things already ^^)

My GOD I love that guy! ^^ Thank you SO much Tun! ILU ♥

~An unbelieveably grateful Weeds :'D

3484qo8.jpg

You know what I said about Weeds? Yeah. That applies to Blazi here, too. (minus the Jake and Yanakki)

Ghosty said:
The plusie gengar request on page 23 we still want

:|

Most people who know me here on 'Charms haven't seen me angry. But please, if people keep posting like this they will see :<
If you had bothered to read earlier you probably would have seen that my netbook flailed out on me and I lost lots of my files. You would also have seen that I asked anyone who requested before then to state - politely - that they would like me to remake their request. It seems that you haven't read or done so, so I'm going to have to deny this request for now. The other person who requested the plushie Gengar can come back and request it if they wish, but yeah.

... meh, I'm grouchy today. >>

Wow, Tun! The Earth Patch Trio looks great! I would definitely fight alongside them with their superpowers and super pokemon. The three look unbeatable.

That's a great Simisage cosplay! The pose looks a lot like the actual Simisage sprite's pose too! And a lovely Simisear cosplay to go with it, you really captured the calmness/chilled-out-ness of it! The red aura around him is a nice touch. I can't wait to see what you have in store for us next! A Simipour cosplay?

I hope that you get better soon, Tun. And that nobody annoys you by posting silly things without reading previous posts! >:C