• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Tribe of Kara-Part I

Welcome to your new wolf tribe-where everything goes right!-Not. Here, wolves don't play around. You need to survive the harsh conditions ahead, and risk your life for your survival. Start your own tribes and live for a year, (month in real work time) to be able to go onto the next year.

Rules:
No swearing, spamming, etc. You know, the rules everyone knows.
Please don't be OP!
When your wolf dies, you can become their pup. I know it may be confusing if your pup dies, but hey, we don't want anyone left out. If your attached to your character, use them next year, I promise I'll let you.
No more than 5 wolves in year 1.
No extremely violent posts period, and if any violence, put a warning PLEASE!
Every year (month) your character grows. No being a pup forever, sorry guys. Your pup can be a pup for 2 years, and you can be an adult for 4 more. Afterwards, you are an elder, and give advice.
No sudden growth

Form:
Name
Tribe (create your own or join another)

If there is anything you need to know, ask me.

My form:
Drop
Droperia
Female
Grey with black spots and a white underbelly. Has a long black stripe against her back, and has grey, tomboyish hair.
Adult
After leading the clan of Droperia for many years, Drop had led the small tribe to Kara, not knowing the dangers ahead. She is extremely loyal and brave, and has a side were she goes out at night.

I'll be posting in a while, but don't be scared to post first ^_^

Name Howitzer
Tribe (create your own or join another) Blitzkreig
Gender M
Appearance His maw is mangled and he is slightly bigger than your standard grey wolf, weighing in at just under 50 kg. He has a hostile look to him.
Age Adult
Backstory and Characteristics Howitzer was born into the Blitzkreig tribe. Blitzkreig is a merciless tribe full of cold-hearted killers and criminals, and so Howitzer grew up to be the same. When he was strong enough, he killed the chief and took his place. No one as of yet has been able to take him down.
Although he is an unrelenting force, Howitzer is also rational and will listen to reason if you give it to him.

Howitzer led his band of misfits and ne'er-do-wells into the storm. Ice thundered into his pelt like knives and he could no longer feel his feet. There was a thump somewhere to his right and a voice called out "Four!" Howitzer didn't flinch, knowing full well that the voice was keeping track of the tribe's casualties.
"Keep moving!" he snarled without looking back, in case anyone in the pack was feeling disheartened. "We'll take refuge as soon as the storm stops."
Though, from the looks of it, Howitzer wasn't sure if the storm would stop for perhaps days.
"Where are we?" another voice demanded.
"Kara territory," said the chief.
The tribe fell silent stoically after the words left his lips, and rightfully so. They continued on with nothing but the howling of the wind as company.

Drop ran as fast as she could through the storm. Her pack had just been attacked by two-legged creatures she had never seen before. Many of her packmates had died, and the others had been spread out. She could faintly see another large pack through the storm raging in the sky.

The large predator halted where he stood and narrowed his eyes, vaguely making out a second wolfish figure perhaps a yard ahead of them. His followers fell into step behind him, grateful to rest their tired muscles if only for a moment.
"We should just pass them by, shouldn't we?" someone suggested.
"Inventory," said Howitzer.
Someone began listing off their supplies to him. "18 pounds of meat, 4 bandages-"
"We need more provisions," he declared promptly. He planted his feet and let out a low howl, hoping to get the attention of the other pack. Several of the Blitzkreig repeated after him.