• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Trials of Golden Lion: A Fairy Tail RP Discussion

Should this be a "next gen" Fairy Tail sequel or an AU setting entirely?

• Sequel

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • AU

Votes: 9 64.3%

• Total voters
So after the new guys get recruited, what's next? I'm assuming they are gonna have a little time to interact?

No rush or anything, but I was curious if we have any first mission planned out? Also teams, I'm assuming the characters are gonna break up into teams of sorts and go on different missions. It's fine if we don't have this planned out yet, I was curious wanted to ask just in case.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
So after the new guys get recruited, what's next? I'm assuming they are gonna have a little time to interact?

No rush or anything, but I was curious if we have any first mission planned out? Also teams, I'm assuming the characters are gonna break up into teams of sorts and go on different missions. It's fine if we don't have this planned out yet, I was curious wanted to ask just in case.

Actually yes.

My thinking was that, during the initial intro posts/welcoming to the Guild, some inciting incident will happen (A small scale thing, like say bandits stealing in the town) which will have our OCs act and display their initial talents as a call to action kinda thing. Once that is done, then they'll be assigned the first mission proper after the newcomers are accepted into the Guild.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Sorry! I finally finished finals and finally got a break from work, so I should finally get my first post in for the RP. Can anyone quickly give me a recap on what happened so far?

Basically we just began the story, in Amaryllis Town the home of the Golden Lion Guild. My OC Eliane and kayladax's OC Daiki are already part of the Guild and returned form solo jobs where we meet godjacob's OC Shiro (Who also is beginning as an already established member) as we meet new hopefuls ThAtGuY101's Alistair and Clite of Dragonbow's Ophelia who wish to join the Guild.

Crystal1302's OC Linus also made an intro post and just got out of a shop in the town.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Sorry, I stopped getting notifs! :c

It's okay, been busy as well so I owe you all apologies.

Speaking of, the Guild Master is out, and I also set up our initial fight sequence. People not in the Guild Hall yet such as @Crystal1302 Linus (If I am correct on position) should take notice first, and these bandits will serve as opening fodder to show off our skills and prove the new members their chops to impress Leona.

Name: Omiiko Ekwensu
Sexuality: Bisexual
Personality: Omiiko is an extremely empathetic guy who easily can understand the pain and sadness of others, and going to lengths to help others this may seem selfless but in reality is the opposite as he sees the issues of others as his own. If actions are taken against Omiiko that leads to pain he becomes ruthless and will greatly enjoy getting his revenge on the person. He try's to learn as much about others as possible, as he finds people interesting but he also does it in order to strengthen his magic.
Appearance: Omiko has black unkept hair, dark skin, light brown eyes, he stands at 5'6 and weighs 53 kg. His physically quite weak. He usually wears dark long pants and white short-sleeves, with a large oversized brown coat which he stores his equipment in (he will get some ballin suits later tho.)
Magic:Voodoo dolls
Omiiko can link a person to a straw doll and what ever he does to the doll will be replicated on the person in someway Z He needs to see a person clearly to make the doll link to the person . Umiiko knows which doll is linked to who but they all look the same no matter what the person their linked to looks like. The dolls work of information the more info Omiiko knows about someone the more accurate the doll effects will be for example if he only knows the appearance of someone and he rips of the doll's arm it will cause a sharp pain in the arm. Where as if he knows the name appearance personality, backstory, age. The persons arm would be ripped off. This can be used for both healing and damage.
Mgbu Iwe-A specific straw doll which in unique as it has sentience and has button eyes and a stitched mouth that looks like a smile. Mgbu taught Omiiko how to use his magic, and is extremely energetic if it Mgbu spoke english I'm all fired up would be a thing you'd expect it to say. Omiiko has no knowledge of when and how he met Mgbu Iwe and only remembers naming the doll
Guild Mark: On the left side of his neck.
Backstory:
Other:He carries around sewing equipment, nails, scissors a small blade and a hammer at all time.

Last edited:

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Name: Omiiko Ekwensu
Sexuality: Bisexual
Personality: Omiiko is an extremely empathetic guy who easily can understand the pain and sadness of others, and going to lengths to help others this may seem selfless but in reality is the opposite as he sees the issues of others as his own. If actions are taken against Omiiko that leads to pain he becomes ruthless and will greatly enjoy getting his revenge on the person. He try's to learn as much about others as possible, as he finds people interesting but he also does it in order to strengthen his magic.
Appearance: Omiko has black unkept hair, dark skin, light brown eyes, he stands at 5'6 and weighs 53 kg. His physically quite weak. He usually wears dark long pants and white short-sleeves, with a large oversized brown coat which he stores his equipment in (he will get some ballin suits later tho.)
Magic:Voodoo dolls
Omiiko can link a person to a straw doll and what ever he does to the doll will be replicated on the person in someway . Umiiko knows which doll is linked to who but they all look the same no matter what the person their linked to looks like. The dolls work of information the more info Omiiko knows about someone the more accurate the doll effects will be for example if he only knows the appearance of someone and he rips of the doll's arm it will cause a sharp pain in the arm. Where as if he knows the name appearance personality, backstory, age. The persons arm would be ripped off. This can be used for both healing and damage.
Mgbu Iwe-A specific straw doll which in unique as it has sentience and has button eyes and a stitched mouth that looks like a smile. Mgbu taught Omiiko how to use his magic, and is extremely energetic if it Mgbu spoke english I'm all fired up would be a thing you'd expect it to say. Omiiko has no knowledge of when and how he met Mgbu Iwe and only remembers naming the doll
Guild Mark: On the left side of his neck.
Backstory:
Other:He carries around sewing equipment, nails, scissors a small blade and a hammer at all time.

Alright, I would like a detail on how he forms a link with a person, does he need to touch them or have some object touch them? Or can he just make a link if he looks upon them?

Either way, accepted~

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
I'm sorry, I overestimated how well I can manage my time with roleplays and stuff with IRL. With being too busy with other roleplays and IRLs, I have to unfortunately drop out of this roleplay. I guess the positive here would be that it's good that I didn't get a post in yet, but it's unfortunate I have to drop out of this roleplay. Sorry again

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Name: Aria
Sexuality: bisexual
Personality: Aria retains a childish curiousity in her approach to explore the world and can be easily impressionable. She usually seeks the confirmation from a higher ranked person before doing something drastic but can be quite a savage when left uncontrolled. "I am but a trained hound", she once said.

Appearance: Aria is a 5'6 girl with red eyes and black shoulder-length hair. Regular build, albeit slightly muscular. Her skin is pale and most of the time has subtle pink tint on it, as if her skin is permanently blushing. A tattoo of a pair of demon wings is etched on her back, though a big 'X' scar had been burnt into the skin to overlap the tattoo.

Her attire is simple and always cover almost all of her skin. Usually red dress with black hooded cloak over it, leggings, boots and gloves. She carries a large umbrella with her, normally a plain one but she's collecting all sorts of umbrella with unique patterns each time she goes on a mission.

Magic:
Blood Dragon Slayer - Aria has a lacrima planted inside her that allows complete control over her own blood while other people's blood empower her, though she avoids doing it and prefer to build a leech farm for this. Her blood itself is condensed to the point that she actually weight three times than her looks suggest and when she bleed the blood spray like a leaking pipe, this abnormal amount of blood made her naturally strong and a big amount of food is needed to sustain it. She can exert her blood out of her body and transform it to either a muscly flexible substance or solid crystallized substance.

Guild Mark: on the back of her left palm.
Backstory: TBA
Other: She lives in the basement of an alchemist's house somewhere near the guild.

Missing one thing before I can approve you. Read over the rules carefully.

I'm sorry, I overestimated how well I can manage my time with roleplays and stuff with IRL. With being too busy with other roleplays and IRLs, I have to unfortunately drop out of this roleplay. I guess the positive here would be that it's good that I didn't get a post in yet, but it's unfortunate I have to drop out of this roleplay. Sorry again

A shame, but understandable. I respect your decision and if you ever have a schedule free up or just are in the mood the RP is always open for you ^^

ah good point i'll edit it into the charecter bio.

Appreciate the added clarity though I should ask, is your character already a Guild Member out of the gate or a new recruit? Apologies I should've asked this earlier

Ahh, I accidentally pressed delete instead of edit. Here I go again

Personality: Aria retains a childish curiousity in her approach to explore the world and can be easily impressionable, she might even shout 'I'm all fired up!' when excited. She usually seeks the confirmation from a higher ranked person before doing something drastic but can be quite a savage when left uncontrolled. "I am but a trained hound", she once said.

Appearance: Aria is a 5'6 girl with red eyes and black shoulder-length hair. Regular build, albeit slightly muscular. Her skin is pale and most of the time has subtle pink tint on it, as if her skin is permanently blushing. A tattoo of a pair of demon wings is etched on her back, though a big 'X' scar had been burnt into the skin to overlap the tattoo.

Her attire is simple and always cover almost all of her skin. Usually red dress with black hooded cloak over it, leggings, boots and gloves. She carries a large umbrella with her, normally a plain one but she's collecting all sorts of umbrella with unique patterns each time she goes on a mission.

Magic:
Blood Dragon Slayer - Aria has a lacrima planted inside her that allows complete control over her own blood while other people's blood empower her, though she avoids doing it and prefer to build a leech farm for this. Her blood itself is condensed to the point that she actually weight three times than her looks suggest and when she bleed the blood spray like a leaking pipe, this abnormal amount of blood made her naturally strong and a big amount of food is needed to sustain it. She can exert her blood out of her body and transform it to either a muscly flexible substance or solid crystallized substance.

Other:
  • She lives in the basement of an alchemist's house somewhere near the guild.
  • Animals usually run away from Aria due to the subtle smell of blood she always have, the scent of a predator.

Last edited:

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Ahh, I accidentally pressed delete instead of edit. Here I go again

Personality: Aria retains a childish curiousity in her approach to explore the world and can be easily impressionable, she might even shout 'I'm all fired up!' when excited. She usually seeks the confirmation from a higher ranked person before doing something drastic but can be quite a savage when left uncontrolled. "I am but a trained hound", she once said.

Magic:

Other: She lives in the basement of an alchemist's house somewhere near the guild.

It's okay ^^ accepted!

For context, there is the beginning of a bandit attack in the town our Guild is in, and some new members are joining the Guild as we speak.

Appreciate the added clarity though I should ask, is your character already a Guild Member out of the gate or a new recruit? Apologies I should've asked this earlier
Looking at his first RP post, he followed the two new comers, I'm guessing that's Alistair and Ophelia?

I'm curious though how he managed to link a doll to the guild master... Presumably the guild master would probably try stop something like that? Random person comes in, hasn't introduced themselves, and uses magic on the guild master? @Thomas the trainer

jade421

Previously Sarah316
I want to make Aria an already existing member.

Sounds fair~

Looking at his first RP post, he followed the two new comers, I'm guessing that's Alistair and Ophelia?

I'm curious though how he managed to link a doll to the guild master... Presumably the guild master would probably try stop something like that? Random person comes in, hasn't introduced themselves, and uses magic on the guild master? @Thomas the trainer

Yeeeeaaahhh wasn't sure if I should have Leona make comment/action in RP or bring it up here, but that does seem like a questionable choice.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Given Leona is the guild master if she wanted to act, she could probably do it with relative ease. She probably wouldn't be a guild master otherwise.

Agreed.

For the record I apologize. Been held up due to personal stuff, and wanted to give @Clite of Dragonbow a chance to answer Leona's question before I responded, but will work on a post tomorrow soon as I can.

Name: Scott Kovox
Sexuality: Straight
Personality: Scott is blunt, cheerful, kind, energetic and is always looking for an adventure. He treats life to the fullest and if he where to ever die he would die with a smile.
Appearance: Scott has really short black messy hair and has black eyes he’s around 5 7cm in height and has a slightly muscular build. He wears a green cardigan and blue shorts and has a small scar on his cheek.
Magic: Rubber
This magic makes Scott immune to blunt force and he’s able to withstand bullets that are round he’s also very elastic able to stretch to inhuman lengths up to 20 meters making for some slapstick moments. However magic can still hurt him as well as certain magic armor and he can still get stabbed.
Gulid mark: Right Shoulder
BackStory: When Scott was growing up he had three brothers who promised each other that they would become stronger then one another. after his eldest brother died from a fire Scott hated himself for not being strong enough to save him which lead to him learning magic but after years of trying to learning different types of magic he failed at even using one move until he learned rubber magic. He then trained for years until finally deciding to leave his hometown to keep his promise to his brother.
Other: I’m all fired up

Last edited by a moderator:

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Name: Scott Kovox
Sexuality: Straight
Personality: Scott is blunt, cheerful, kind, energetic and is always looking for an adventure. He treats life to the fullest and if he where to ever die he would die with a smile.
Appearance: Scott has really short black messy hair and has black eyes he’s around 5 4 cm in height and has a slightly muscular build. He wears a green cardigan and blue shorts and has a small scar on his cheek.
Magic: Rubber
This magic makes Scott immune to blunt force and he’s able to withstand bullets that are round he’s also very elastic able to stretch to inhuman lengths making for some slapstick moments.
Gulid mark: Right Shoulder
BackStory: When Scott was growing up he had three brothers who promised each other that they would become stronger then one another. after his eldest brother died from a fire Scott hated himself for not being strong enough to save him which lead to him learning magic but after years of trying to learning different types of magic he failed at even using one move until he learned rubber magic. He then trained for years until finally deciding to leave his hometown to keep his promise to his brother.
Other: I’m all fired up

I'd like to know if/what limitations the rubber magic has before I accept.

The main limitation is how far he can stretch he can stretch up to 20 meters at the moment and is immune to blunt force but some magic can still hurt him he can still get stabbed and magic does still works on him, but regular hitting of any kind won’t work on him unless it’s some sort of Special armor magic. I will be using some of luffy’s techniques from one piece with gear third shirking him down for however long he was using it and with gear second I might change it up a little bit.

Last edited by a moderator:

jade421

Previously Sarah316
The main limitation is how far he can stretch he can stretch up to 20 meters at the moment and is immune to blunt force but some magic can still hurt him but he can still get stabbed and magic does still work on him it’s but regular hitting of any kind won’t work on him unless it’s some sort of Special armor type. I will be using some of luffy’s techniques from one piece with gear third shirking him down for however long he was using it and with gear second I might change it up a little bit.

Well I'd suggest building up to the "gears" rather than begin with them but yeah just add this stuff to your bio and then accepted.