• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Transformers Warriors Rise RP (sign ups/discussion)

This rp has been done before but i've been getting requests to reboot it so here we are.

You must create your very own Transformer which may be Autobot, Decepticon or Neutral (e.g Lockdown)
You can have a max of 2 Transformers and can't use already existing ones (e.g Bumblebee or Knockout)

Create your Transformer(s):
Name:
Faction:
Weapon(s):

here's mine:
Name: Tracer
Faction: Autobot
Alt Mode: Black and blue Nissan GTR
Weapons: Dual weild blasters

Name: Psylocke
Faction: Decepticon
Alt Mode: Black and Purple Ducati super sport s
Weapons: Dual weild SMG's

Name: Diggershot
Faction: Decpticon/ Turns Autobot
Vehicle mode: Underground Driller
Appearance: Red eyes transforms with driller part for hands and top part of v mode for legs , bottom and back part of v mode for chest.
Personality: Loyal to Optimus Prime, great person, Hates decepticons, Will defend his friends

Name: Risk
Faction: Autobots
Vehicle mode: Mercedes-Benz E 43 AMG color yellow
Appearance: Has a g1 bumblebee head, a different body style, really short
Personality: Friendly likes interacting with humans

D

Deleted member 227971

D

Deleted member 227971

Aww look what i found!

(PS Knockout my fave)

knockout__s_self_defense_by_cliffjumper_tfp-d5h47ud.png

knockout_doing_poetry_by_cliffjumper_tfp-d5h4cky.png

tumblr_nau9om9BMP1sp2pvko2_500.gif

Transformer name: Side streak
side: Autobots
car form: A 2017 Modded Chevrolet Corvette
images

Colors: black, a little red, and white
weapons: normal Autobot blaster with the speed saber and his "burnout blaster"
Looks
6c8da13d0bbae33e85900c9f33db2bce--strike-gundam-custom-custom-gunpla-models.jpg

Backstory: all he knows is that he hates Decepticons but is kinda a slacker

Name: Rewind
Faction: Neutral (may change to a side later in rp)
Alt Mode: A 2012 Lamborghini Aventador with light blue neon trim and a solid black body color.
Robot appearance: 33 foot tall, has a head with spikes off of it, the doors fold out into armor around his body, while keeping a slim shape. His body is mainly black, but has light blue neon throughout his body at the junctions. He has a hand axe on his side, and his feet are wheels allowing him to move fast as a robot to. Both hands are equipped with duo blasters.
Weapon(s): An energy hand axe, two blasters one on each hand, and a mild emp blaster that comes from his left arm. His axe also has a blaster that slows down the enemy.

Last edited:
Name: Starburner (it is hard to come up with a name that hasn't been used)
Faction: Autobots
Robot appearance: Looks alot like mirage but yellow instead of white.
Alt mode: a yellow mclaren p1 nova https://www.google.com.au/search?q=mclaren+p1+nova&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiC4YTLiK7WAhXITrwKHeUdBPAQ_AUICigB&biw=1440&bih=830#imgrc=5Gz0ccFG4DMwaM (mclaren p1 nova - Google Search):
Weapons: a shock blaster (it sends a powerful electric charge into whatever it hits)

Name: Timerunner
Faction: Neutral
Robot appearance: Looks like burnout but is silver.
Alt mode: the delorean from back to the future (excluding the time travel ability) https://www.google.com.au/search?biw=1440&bih=830&tbm=isch&sa=1&q=back+to+the+future+delorean&oq=back+to+the+&gs_l=psy-ab.1.2.0i67k1l4.3303.7421.0.9868.14.11.0.0.0.0.438.2076.2-1j3j2.6.0....0...1.1.64.psy-ab..8.6.2074...0.0.M8e6_oJFMZI#imgrc=dN0zVsaj8VZxfM (back to the future delorean - Google Search):
Weapons: a speed up and slowdown ray (one speeds things up and one slows things down)