1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DPPt/HGSS Trade Request

Discussion in 'Pokémon Trades and Battles' started by PkmnMASTAH, May 10, 2007.

1. I need a Spiritomb. Can someone make an ofer and I'll see what I can do. And please don't give me a breeded Spiritomb.

2. Why not a breeded one?

3. Where the heck do you get a Spiritomb anyway?

[​IMG]

#3 Tomo285, May 12, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2017
  4. It's one of the ones that you have to use the Honey Trees to get. It's the one outside Floaroma Windworks.

5. Linkachu

Linkachu Hero of Pizza
    Staff Member Administrator

Friend Code:
    4167-4498-1464
    You're mistaken me thinks ;p

From what I've read, you need to meet friends down in the Underground 32 times and have the odd keystone in place before Spiritomb will show up. Fortunately it seems like doing this over and over again with the same person will work the same as if it were 32 completely different people... someone correct me on that if I'm wrong.

Otherwise, I'm wondering the same as ldchaosbdon.

6. No yer right. People here get here too late though. I've had a lvl 100 Spiritmb for a while now. This is a pointless thread.

7. Linkachu

Linkachu Hero of Pizza
    Staff Member Administrator

Friend Code:
    4167-4498-1464
    People here do what they can. ldchaosbdon also replied to you days ago and you didn't respond... so I wouldn't call it "late" if you just managed to find it some other way instead =/

Either way, you can lock the thread or leave it around for the next time you may want something. Your call.

8. I have a male spiritomb lv,.24? I'm never sure and I'm too lazy to pick up my DS. o yeah, and Linkachus right. I connected 32 times underground with my sister and got it. ;D