• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

DPPt/HGSS Trade Request

Where the heck do you get a Spiritomb anyway?

5963dcf07a4e4a5836e5d613ca2ac169.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
It's one of the ones that you have to use the Honey Trees to get. It's the one outside Floaroma Windworks.

You're mistaken me thinks ;p

From what I've read, you need to meet friends down in the Underground 32 times and have the odd keystone in place before Spiritomb will show up. Fortunately it seems like doing this over and over again with the same person will work the same as if it were 32 completely different people... someone correct me on that if I'm wrong.

Otherwise, I'm wondering the same as ldchaosbdon.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
People here do what they can. ldchaosbdon also replied to you days ago and you didn't respond... so I wouldn't call it "late" if you just managed to find it some other way instead =/

Either way, you can lock the thread or leave it around for the next time you may want something. Your call.

I have a male spiritomb lv,.24? I'm never sure and I'm too lazy to pick up my DS. o yeah, and Linkachus right. I connected 32 times underground with my sister and got it. ;D