• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Totems: Guardians of the Holy Relics

Rules, backstory and forms to sign up are here: https://pokecharms.com/threads/tote...elics-discussions-sign-ups.15801/#post-411660

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Saul was punching and kicking a tree, trying to improve his fighting techniques to defend himself from the Government.

"HAAAA!!" He screamed as he sent a final blow towards the tree. His fist rammed on the log and left a small scratch on it.

"Dammit!, at this rate i won't be able to fight them....." He said before letting out a small sigh and fall backwards to the ground.

Saul took his totem from underneath his T-Shirt and stared at it, raising and eyebrow and trying to figure out the shape of the totem. Suddenly, a flock of birds flew towards the opposite direction Saul was facing. This made him ponder about what was happening.
Some time later, he stood up again and hid the necklace under his shirt as he walked away from the forest.

Lucas was sitting quietly in a tree, eyes closed, and looking as if he was almost meditating. He heard Saul padding towards his position, and cracked an eye open, peeking at the tall 15 year-old mischievously. Lucas smirked and stood up on the branch, stumbling a bit, before gaining his balance. He whispered in ancient Mesopotamian, and waved his hands stealthily, making a small, suspicious-looking object appeared in his hand. Lucas narrowed his eyes, and aimed the item at Saul. He tossed it near his ear, before it made a small "POP" noise. Afterwards, Lucas started laughing at his prank, and almost fell off the branch from his almost excessive laughter.

"Aaah!" He yelled as he lost balance before falling to the side.

"What the h-?...WHO DID THAT?!, and....Why?" He said as he stood up, pulling his arm back.

He would send his arm forwards trying to shoot lightning, however this didn't worked. He repeated this multiple times, but nothing was happening. He did it once more, finally firing a lightning bolt, which would cause him to fall to the ground.

Lucas cackled as a lighting bolt struck his branch. He gasped as the branch collapsed, and he plummeted down from his position. Lucas landed on the grassy ground. "Oof!" He said as he landed, back-first on the ground. Lucas groaned as he looked up at Saul, a surprised and furious expression. He let down his head to the ground, and huffed out a breath of air. "Ugh.... It was just a *Huff* prank..." Lucas groaned, rolling over.

"Well, you should stop doing those kinds of pranks, they can hurt people...Argh!" Saul said as he rubbed his ear, which was a bit hurt by Lucas' prank.

"Now you know, stop doing pranks unless you wanna get struck by a lighting bolt" He said as he approached to Lucas, who was lying on the ground. He stretched out his arm, offering Lucas help to stand up. "Sorry, are you okay?" Saul said grinning in a nervous way...."Hehe"

Lucas groaned again as Saul lectured him about something. He then came up to him and stretched out his arm. Lucas quickly muttered something, once again in Ancient Mesopotamian, and stretched out his hand, grinning.

After noticing Lucas' whispers and grins, Saul would step back and close his fist, preparing himself mentally for a battle with Lucas. "Hhhmmm" he said trying to figure out the things Lucas whispered, "You aren't trying to do another prank or attack me by surprise, aren't you?" Saul said as he stepped back a bit more.

"Maybe." Lucas retorted, rubbing his hand together, making a spark crackle from his hand, and disperse. He climbed to his feet, using his hands as support, and chuckled, rubbing off some dirt from his shoulders.

Eric was swimming in a nearby lake. He was fully clothed, with his totem as a necklace.

He then dove underwater one last time before resting on the sandy shoreline, basking in the sun like a Nile crocodile.

He saw flashes of ancient Egyptian hieroglyphics, but only three symbols. The first looked kind of like a paperclip, and represented the letter S. The second was a leg representing the letter B. The third and final one was apparently supposed to be a basket to represent the letter K.

Eric took a moment to realize it, but this was the name of the reptilian deity whose power is now in the totem around his neck. SBK was an abbreviation for Sobek.

He saw the others, and went back into the lake to cool down, and decided to play a prank of his own, assuming the others wanted to go for a swim as well.

He dove down about ten feet deep, hoping the others would arrive shortly, knowing they wouldn't expect a surprise attack.

Kaylie sat cross-legged on the ground, peacefully watching Lucas and Saul duel. Her senses were gathering information while she pretended to be daydreaming. The movement of water behind her drew her attention, but she sat still knowing it was no real threat or harm.
Her totem was sitting uncomfortably in a jean pocket, hardly conspicuous, considering how many people carried things in pockets. "Hiding in plain sight." She mumbled in an amused tone, adjusting to be more comfortable and acting like she hadn't seen anything happening.

Saul would jump and perform a spinning hook kick, obviously missing because of the distance between him and Lucas. After sending his leg towards Lucas' face, he would step back even more, trying to keep a big distance between him and Lucas.

"I don't like the Maybe you just said..." He said as he closed his eyes a bit, forcing his sight and trying to find any surprise from Lucas.

He would send his fist forwards, doing a punch motion, warming up and getting ready for any fight.

Lucas muttered something, and snapped, bringing up a barrier between himself and Saul. "Try me." He mocked, motioning his hands towards himself, chuckling. "But really, is this something to fight over, Saul?" Lucas asked rhetorically, a more serious expression appearing on his face.

"You're right, we shouldn't be fighting about this" Saul said as he relaxed his muscles and changed to a more normal position. He turned around and began walking away from the forest, sliding his hands into his pockets and whistling a song.
"Well, see ya, i'm going to go to the marketplace and see if i can get some food" He said after he was almost leaving the forest

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
Manuel was sitting in a tree, relaxed. He looked at Saul as he went to the marketplace, and sighed. He took out his necklace from under his shirt and looked at it. "I wonder if my powers work now..." He muttered. Then he did a quick move with his right hand and made a little air sphere. "Nice." He said, and then made it disappear.

"Showoffs." Kaylie muttered. She stood and stretched, yawning from the inactivity of sitting still so long. Her next decision was not easy: go get some food, or practice climbing trees? "Hm...practice couldn't hurt, since I'm not too hungry..." Her choice almost made, she continued to ponder.

Lucas waved to Saul, and turned the opposite way. He began walking though the forest to find a new suitable spot to wait. Lucas spotted Kaylie, and smiled, passing her. Finally, he settled on a beachside tree, and saw Eric basking in the Sun. "You're going to get a sunburn, Mr. Macho." Lucas mocked, chuckling.

Saul was arriving to the town, glancing around as he walked forwards and approached to the marketplace. He finally arrived at the marketplace, where many stands with their own merchant selling many stuff from food to digital devices. "It seems that today is my lucky day" He said in a cocky way as he noticed some government agents talking to a bunch of people. They seemed to be interrogating a poor and innocent dealer, but, with a really arrogant tone and disparaging the merchant they were talking to.

Saul approached to them, walking slowly and closing his fist in his pockets, prepared to fight.

"Hello officers" He said as he poked the shoulder of one of the agents.
"Huh?, Who are you?" The agent replied to Saul, a bit confused and mad at the same time.
"Uh, i just wanted to tell you that i noticed something weird on your face...It is like a fly" Saul lied to the guard with an arrogant and cocky smile on his face.
"What?, a fly?...Wh-?" the officer said before being punched in the nose by Saul.

Saul sent his left fist right to the agent's nose, which wasn't protected. Both attacks caused a great damage on the officer's nose and even broke it. After breaking the nose of the agent, Saul sent his knee towards the officer's stomach, hitting it then kicking it with a front kick, causing the guard to fall to the ground unconscious.

All the spectators and the other guards were amazed by Saul's attack. The guards unholstered their laser pistols and aimed them at Saul, which rolled to the side and took cover behind some luggage and other stuff. The guards fired multiple rounds, causing a loud noise that could be heard at a distance of 1 mile.

Kaylie acknowledged Lucas's presence with a nod of greeting. "Trees...food..." Her choice wavered between the two, finally resting on food first. "First get a snack, then come back here." She rehearsed out loud, then started quickly striding back towards civilization, stopping after a few steps when an all-too familiar sound made itself clear. Thinking fast, she rushed toward then up a tree to avoid eyesight and scanned the nearby area several times over, mentally daring something to appear. I should go fight! Can't hurt me if it's unable to move! She taunted herself, not yet willing to go back down despite her self deprecation.

Felix saw kaylie he walked over to her quietly and said "hey" he said smiling from a safe distance he walked to her and smiled "whatcha doin" he realised what he was doing "sorry I'm felix" he introduced himself

She bared her teeth in a catlike hiss, one of her many intimidation tactics. "Don't you hear the guns!" Kaylie whisper-shouted, glancing back and forth toward the source of the noise and the disturbing person below. "Get outta here!" She angrily motioned away from the tree while climbing up further.

Felix looked at her "yes I hear it and I want to help" he said climbing a tree next to her "your fighting because if your... power" he asked with a idiotic grin on his face

The agents stopped shooting their guns due to overheating them. Saul took advantage of it and jumped over the luggage. He began running towards the nearest agent and tackled him, causing both to fall to the ground. Saul struggled to neutralize the officer on the ground, but, the officer was stronger than Saul.

Saul began choking the guard, trying to make him weaker. It worked and helped Saul neutralize the guard. Saul stood up with the officer, using him as human shield as the other agents fired their now cooled down rifles.

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
Manuel, hearing the shots from the guns, quickly jumped from tree to tree to find out what was going on. Upon finding out, he decided to help Saul, and quickly tackled one of the officers. "Let me help out." He said, while punching the officer repeatedly until he was unconscious.

"I'm not fighting. I'm hiding." Kaylie bluntly replied. "And what 'power' are you talking about?" The girl bluffed while climbing down, thinking she was safer now that the gunshots had stopped.

Saul noticed the other totem guardian helping to take down the guards, surprised by others with his same power.
He pointed his middle and index fingers at an officer, firing lighting from the tip of his fingers and preventing him (the officer) to shoot his rifle at Manuel.
"Phew" He whispered to himself, glad that the agent wasn't able to pull the trigger. Saul moved his arm to the left and continued firing lightning from the tip of his fingers, taking down a bunch of officers trying to cool down their rifle and aim them at Manuel.

Eric noticed the commotion and lunged at the weakest looking agent, biting him on his right arm. He then proceeded to do a death roll like a crocodile, breaking the agent's arm in the process.

Lucas ran out of the way as Eric ran (apparently all the way to the marketplace) and followed him closely. As Eric grabbed onto an agent, Lucas sighed, and watched the action unfold. He spotted an agent attempting to sneak up behind Saul, whispered something lowly, and pointed his right index finger towards the unaware agent. Lucas aimed his finger at the agent's head, at which a small glowing projectile projected from Lucas's finger, and passed into the head of the agent, whose eyes rolled back in his head and fell to the ground.

G

Gungy the boss

Gungy watched as a singled out tree burned to the ground, flame jetting out from the orb-like gem on his totem encrusted staff, he banged it on the ground and the fire immediately stopped coming, he followed the sound of gunshots to the one place he had vowed to never enter again, the marketplace he threw a knife down, which erupted in flames, and followed the smell of smoke back home,he had sensed a large power back there, a power only ever found in someone like him, another totem guardian, but not just one...

He had seen the officer, sageshtumouri, he was leader of a dark conspiracy, but it was not time to tell the others, not yet...

Last edited by a moderator:
Saul released the Officer, letting him fall to the floor and proceeded to attack another officer. He jumped and performed a turning back kick, taking down another one, but not knocking him off. He jumped and performed a backflip, trying to keep a distance between the agents and him. Getting quickly into a combat pose, he stared at the multiple officers, having a cocky and confident grin on his face.