• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Toru Plays Moemon Emerald! [There is muchos images too]

What Moemon should Toru start with?

• Treecko

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Torchic

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Mudkip

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Treecko

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Torchic

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Mudkip

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
O HEY GAIZ.

So yeah, I decided to jump on the new Pokemon 'Let's Play' bandwagon and play Pokemon Emerald yet again... but will a little more:

mio_maid_moe_moe_kyun1.jpg

MO-E, MO-E, KYUN~

*shot*

In other words, I'm doing a playthrough of Moemon Emerald. Hooraaaaay =D

For those of you who don’t know what Moemon is, just have a quick look at this snippet of a Bulbapedia article...

'Moemon (short for "Moekko Monsters") is another hack of Pokémon FireRed that changes all Pokémon into gijinka. It is a simple change of FireRed, but with additions such as the ability to catch the three starters, Eevee, and a mix of both LeafGreen and FireRed Pokémon (thus making it simpler to obtain all Pokémon).'

However, I'm playing the Emerald version. It's quite a popular ROM hack, and I'm looking forward to playing it :3
All right then, let's get this show on the Road...

Moemon_1.png

... Aw :< I wanted a fancy opening screen like Tan did with Touhoumon, but noooo... I have to cope with the original D:< Oh well, let's start a New Game...

Moemon_2.png

YOU'RE NOT PROFESSOR BIRCH. GET OUT OF MY SIGHT, IMPOSTER.

Moemon_3.png

OH. MY. GOD. It'ssocuteandcuddlyandIwanttohuggleitalloverlikeit'sTunwithalillyonherhead *shot*

Moemon_4.png

What, you mean there are more of them? Awesome :3 Actually, the whole idea of little girls out in the world with people capturing them is quite... Oh my D;

Moemon_5.png
Moemon_5-2.png

...Yeaaaaaahhhh. I always knew Birch had an intrest in small female children.

Moemon_6.png

Then again, I'm about to become a guy who trains and battles small female children, so you could consider me the same. Oh god.

You know the rest, so let's skip ahead a little. Mainly because I can't help being half arsed.

Moemon_10.png

That isn't really hard to decide, Birch.

Moemon_11.png

TORU. That's right, I went for Caps. I'm old school, bro.

Moemon_12.png

Your tedium shall be the death of you, but yes, it is TORU~

Moemon_14.png

What's this? Feeling sleepy... Urgh...

Moemon_15.png

That... THAT LITTLE BUGGER. Putting me to sleep and sending me away in a lorry D:< Knew I couldn't trust him in Moemon. Hell, can you trust any of the Professors in any of the games? I mean, Rowan and Oak can contact you telepathically to tell you not to use items. You KNOW they're all stalking your every move >>'' But what's this, an exit? Oh yes, freedom :3

Moemon_16.png

...GET ME BACK ON THAT LORRY, NOW, WENCH. AND WHILE YOU'RE AT IT, MAKE A SANDWICH FOR THE JOURNEY.

Moemon_17.png

Oh glorius six room flat in Liverpool, how I miss you :'(

Moemon_20.png

Wait, you actually thought I wouldn't need a bedroom? I want my real Mum back D: Well, fuck you, you can suffer without a bedroom and bathroom considering this house only has two rooms C:<

Moemon_21.png

Um, no? You've put fucking monkeys in my house. Why are there monkeys in my house, bitch? Don't make me backhand you.

Moemon_22.png

Um, last time I checked, Pokemon were lolis dressed up in costumes. THOSE ARE MONKEYS. GET YOUR HANDS OFF THOSE BOXES YOU DAMN DIRTY APES.

Moemon_23.png

Fantasic. I can't wait to find out what zoo animal she's placed in my bedroom which I'll probably never sleep in for the entire game.

MoemonEmeraldEnglish_02.png

Oh hey, looks like there aren't any abnormalities in this room. Looks a lot more spacious than before, so I'm pretty satisfied.

MoemonEmeraldEnglish_01.png

Best take this Potion out of the PC so one of my future Moes doesn't perish and die :< Right, let's head downstairs and see what my 'Mum' is up to.

MoemonEmeraldEnglish_03.png

Oooh, I hope something good's on =D

MoemonEmeraldEnglish_05.png

Wait, I have a new Dad now too? This is mindfuck, I swear to god =.=

MoemonEmeraldEnglish_06.png

... ... ...

MoemonEmeraldEnglish_07.png

GB2 KITCHEN, NAO D:<

MoemonEmeraldEnglish_08.png

I'm starting to think you enjoy making my life a massive waste of time, fake Mother.

MoemonEmeraldEnglish_09.png

Oh, finally something that isn't absolutely pointless to do!

MoemonEmeraldEnglish_10.png

P-professor Birch?

MoemonEmeraldEnglish_11.png

OH MY GOD THERE'S A PEDO LIVING NEXT DOOR. I'VE SEEN EVERYTHING NOW. Someone... Get me to tha choppa so I can go back home... :(

-Cue scene change-

MoemonEmeraldEnglish_12.png

Yeah hi, I'm the guy sent to brutally murder your child - loving Husband?

MoemonEmeraldEnglish_13.png

You know what, forget it Dx

MoemonEmeraldEnglish_14.png

A daughter, eh? I best go upstairs and rescue her from the evil clutches of PEDO - DAD.

MoemonEmeraldEnglish_16.png

Hey there, I'm the guy who was asked to kill your pedo - dad?

MoemonEmeraldEnglish_18.png

I think everyone if deaf except for me... Where is Birch anyway?

MoemonEmeraldEnglish_19.png

Oh why hello there, MAY.

MoemonEmeraldEnglish_20.png
MoemonEmeraldEnglish_21.png

I see your Father has given you the same idea xD Let's all make friends with LOLIS! Yaaaaaay.

MoemonEmeraldEnglish_24.png

*facepalm* <<
>>

MoemonEmeraldEnglish_26.png
MoemonEmeraldEnglish_27.png

Well, stop talking to me and get a move on, stupid girl!

MoemonEmeraldEnglish_28.png

That's right, go back to work on your silly computer.

*Suddenly, on the outskirts of Littleroot...*

MoemonEmeraldEnglish_29.png

Um, hey.

MoemonEmeraldEnglish_30.png

Since when were little chibi gijinka scary?

MoemonEmeraldEnglish_31.png

Oh please, I don't have any either. YOU'RE FUCKING USELESS.

MoemonEmeraldEnglish_32.png

Actually, this seems quite interesting.

MoemonEmeraldEnglish_33.png

~HELP! I NEED SOMEBODY! HELP! NOT JUST AAAANYBODY! HELP! YOU KNOW I NEED SOMEONE! HEEEEEEEEEEEEELP~

MoemonEmeraldEnglish_34.png

OH EM GEE It's Pedo Birch. Me? Help you? Not after all this shit you've done to me D:

MoemonEmeraldEnglish_35.png

WUT LOLI WHERE. *Goes to help*

MoemonEmeraldEnglish_37.png
MoemonEmeraldEnglish_38.png
MoemonEmeraldEnglish_39.png

D'aaaaw look at them all they're so cute. Well, this is where I'm going to need your help, guys. I normally have a really shit time choosing my starter, so I'm looking at you this time to choose, in the form of a poll. Obviously, choosing either Treeko or Mudkip is going to greatly help me in the first few gyms, vice - versa with Torchic, however there are plenty of other Moemon I can catch to give me an advantage. Where will your decisions take me?! Let the voting commence, NOW.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is really good Toru! You are really funny too! This suits you perfectly although I never quite grasped what moeism means. (It is mentioned on lucky star but Konata Isumi doesn't explain it much)
I voted moekip (I tried to be funny!) because it's the very cutest!
I can't wait to see the other cute pokemon too!

This is great, Toru! I can't wait to seee more of it. I chose mudkip because, as you said, it would be the most helpful in gym battles and it has less weaknesses than treecko.

Sorry guys, but the Moemon Emerald Playthrough is going to have to be delayed for a while. My laptop has been raped by a virus, and I'm currently having it under maintenance. Unfortunately Macs can't use the VBA, so I'm afraid there will be no updates for about a week or two. Once again, I apologize for the inconvenience ^^''

I voted Torchic. Maybe Mudkip. Torchic looks so cute now, but gets uglier. But I want to see what Mudkip would look like as a Swampert. Anyway, nice work!

I'm too late to vote D=

I would've chosen Treeko, who's original name would be Tabitha. I can't wait until this gets going again! See ya!

Human-chibi Pokemon, known as Moemon. This is fairly entertaining, seeing elemental people beat each other up. :p

Now, I would go towards Mudkip, but the voting is closed. Nevertheless, I still like your humor. Birch=pedobear? Never thought of that. XD