• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

ToMaL: Future Events (New RP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dwayna DragonFire

2014 Little Cup Champion
Last time, in things of Myth and Legend, humans were saved from a post-apocalyptic world by dragons, and brought to an entirely new world where mythical creatures thrived. Obvious romantic implications between the king of Terrater and a human woman were made, but what happened afterwards?

Learn the gruesome story of the death of the king and his queen, their daughter arising as the new queen, and the war that ensued only a few years afterwards. Become part of the community that is not as perfect as it first seems to be, strife and conflicts sometimes boiling up between worlds. Experience the plot of the different forces at work, the fight between Order and Chaos, and find out who the Androids and their Great Father really are.

Things of Myth and Legend: Future Events will take you on a journey you've never been before. Be anyone you want to be, choose whether to help or hinder, and reap the rewards or suffer the consequences. It's all up to you!

If you are interested, I would really appreciate it if you did the following:
1) Post in this discussion thread.
2) PM me a character (can be of any make, as long as you describe where they're from/any special abilities).
3) Ask if you can join in the PM, so I can weed out people who aren't serious.

Thank-you. :3

I will PM my idea for a character soon. I am interested in joining the RP.

Last edited by a moderator:
As you probably just found out, I'm definetly in for this RP.

Gogo character profile! *zooms off to do said thing*

I'm interesting in joining this RP ^^ I'll try my best not to kill it and to post as often as I can. (ohgodjynx'd)

I'll PM you my character soon.

I'm all for this RP; I actually feel stupid for missing out on the first. Anyways, by the evening I'll have finished my char for the RP.

Dwayna DragonFire

2014 Little Cup Champion
We now have a grand-total of six people who are interested. So far I have two profiles, and I hope to see more of them soon.

I think there should be a limit on how many people there are, so I'm going to say the limit is eight. Six is a good number for now, but I'm leaving the option open for at least two more people to join.

Status
Not open for further replies.